Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk

Go down 
+16
KoolAidNoSugar
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
lilmike_35215
Static Shock
RI5E2POW3R
Big-Jae
jiggy terp
P3rf3cto
Dame13
Jayrock
th3 ball3r
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Imfamus
@iRam
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 pm

a collabo comin soon?

POW
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:37 pm

fag above ^^^^^^^^^^pow that ho
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm

good post
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 am

Well I personally don't feel the urgency to move to a new site...though if a majority of active members think it'd be better to completely move to that site then the logical thing to do would be to go through with the move...

However, I can't help but to wonder what would happen if this new site has a few administrative problems of its own...would we then decide to pack up and move again?...so i see where Rude's coming from (about trying to just work it out over here)

you also have to consider that there'll be a large drop in members over there. after all, we've only just hit the 1K mark here, so getting things real active over there might take some time....just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 am

we're not moving because of management...we have BEEN working on moving to a site...ND now we are..the move just happened to arise at an awkward time...

we have already moved... WWW.SPINCITI.FORUMOTION.COM

this site will be locked shortly....
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 pm

OMG u niggers......its spincitY.forumotion.com damn NO I at the end smh
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 pm

good shit all of you i wanna thank all of you for ALL of your input...quik question wat is goin on spinciti that can not be done here..
becuz if all this shit can be done here then why the move?

we would lose alot of members?

oh great post kasper..
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
good shit all of you i wanna thank all of you for ALL of your input...quik question wat is goin on spinciti that can not be done here..
becuz if all this shit can be done here then why the move?

we would lose alot of members?

oh great post kasper..

Pretty much the only difference is spincity would probably give us access to download more themes since we have an active originator... The other stuff COULD'VE been done over here....

But niggas packed up & jumped ship so hey... what can ya do.. shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3