Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????

Go down 
+11
JoJO
@iRam
Jayrock
Jerz
Big-Jae
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
how2getwaves.com
I_Am_Waves
SoufKakSpinna
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Empty
PostSubject: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Iight...

sb ive been settin up the plans for workin on a new wave site..

i know ppl are happy with this site...

and that is FINE....im glad your happy wit sb..

the thing is....

this site is FREE..and not much u can do here..

this site has been left behind when it comes to the internet..its very outdated..

the new site..will not be free and alot more "up to date"

spinciti...is the name of the new site...

the name was thought up by a member on this site that goes by soufkakspinna..
so shout out to him for thinkin of that for me....for us all...

the thing about wave sites are that they are more of an enviorment to most...

if you are on enuff...it might sound lame...but u feel like you know the fellow members...

that is wat spinciti is about...its a site where the name represents the feeling...a city/enviorment that is exclusive to wavers...not to mention the theme that comes wit dat name is jus too dope...

i know it was hard moving from wb to sb...

but the thing is...

sb is OUR site..

its not like we're stealing anything..nor will there be a beef...

seein as how it is OUR site...
we're simple moving to a better one..

the site is NO WHERE NEAR COMPLETE....

but it is in the works...and if everything goes according to plan...im hoping it will be up...some time end of summer...MAYBE early fall..who knows tho....so BARE WIT ME PLZ.....and imma try and get us a better place to come and wave...thx for reading..

-Rude
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Good job...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm

SPINCITI.COM.....WUTS UR ADDRESS

SPINCITI.COM/SOUFKAKSPINNA LETS GIT IT.

I GOT YO BACK RUDE. U KNOW WUT IT IS FAM!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
SPINCITI.COM.....WUTS UR ADDRESS

SPINCITI.COM/SOUFKAKSPINNA LETS GIT IT.

I GOT YO BACK RUDE. U KNOW WUT IT IS FAM!

yessir and i appreciate all your support..
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

JUS SO IM NOT GETTIN ANYTHING MISCONSTRUED....WITH THIS NEW SITE UR GONNA HAVE 2 PAY OR SUMTHN? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG shrug

Last edited by I_Am_Waves on Sun May 03, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MISSPELLED WORD)
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:22 pm

naw homie....only donations
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:28 pm

I_Am_Waves wrote:
JUS SO IM NOT GETTIN ANYTHING MISCONSTRUED....WITH THIS NEW SITE UR GONNA HAVE 2 PAY OR SUMTHN? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG shrug

yes..I AM goin to have to pay something yes..

im not askin for any donations....

YET...

when the site is up..

i will be open for donations and all that shit...

and i will ask for ppl to click ads..u know the deal..

ill be running it..but its OUR site..so its up to US to keep it up...

so donations in the FUTURE...will be appreciated..
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:35 pm

i respect wat u tryn to by bettering and im not tryn 2 critize or anything like that but if ppl r happy with the site the way it is y change it or move to a diff site? seems like u got alot of loyal fanbase on this site (myself included)i mean i guess the old cliche is "if it aint broke don't fix it"
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:37 pm

fall back rude i got this......DONATE NIGGA!!!! LMAO

it's gonna be a great site if we all hep out. good stuff

is not free. that's y this site is limited. it's not

mandatory u shell out no doe, but if u want the cool shit

then....
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I_Am_Waves wrote:
i respect wat u tryn to by bettering and im not tryn 2 critize or anything like that but if ppl r happy with the site the way it is y change it or move to a diff site? seems like u got alot of loyal fanbase on this site (myself included)i mean i guess the old cliche is "if it aint broke don't fix it"

u can stay if u feel kool here. no on is saying,

pack yo shit and follow us. it's gonna be a better

site to go to. THIS site isnt going anywhere. rude wants

his own site, a site that he can control and do as he sees fit. wthout

having to go to someone who doesn't even be on here. ya dig

Last edited by SoufKakSpinna on Sun May 03, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I_Am_Waves wrote:

touche' i feel wat u sayin..

the site is givin us wat we need at the time..

but face it..we need to keep up with the times..

the chatbox in paticular..

the fact that we have to make URL's clickable..

small things like that will be a thing of the past...

and i feel wat u sayin....

but trust me Spinciti WILL be a wave site..not like the other site that kind of lost its way.....

and ill try my hardest to make sure it stays that way....wave site b4 anything...
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:43 pm

ok ok lol wasnt tryn 2 start nuttn jus tryn 2 get the facts fam i can respect ur grind. good luck rude
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:45 pm

I_Am_Waves wrote:
ok ok lol wasnt tryn 2 start nuttn jus tryn 2 get the facts fam i can respect ur grind. good luck rude

LOL

good luck??

u say it like u aint comin nigga

imma make sure your ip is on that site..or me and you gonna have a problem NOW... Twisted Evil

lol
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:00 am

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
I_Am_Waves wrote:

LOL

good luck??

imma make sure your ip is on that site..or me and you gonna have a problem NOW... Twisted Evil

lol
lol nah ill be on there wit everybody else i was jus syn good luck cuz i kno it can b hard as hell 2 set up an a website by urself fam
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:09 am

I_Am_Waves wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
I_Am_Waves wrote:

LOL

good luck??

lol
lol nah ill be on there wit everybody else i was jus syn good luck cuz i kno it can b hard as hell 2 set up an a website by urself fam

who you tellin lol.....
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:16 am

That's why I came here. Good stuff rude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:58 am

how2getwaves.com wrote:
That's why I came here. Good stuff rude.

oh ant...

smh

i was gonna pm u tomorrow actually...

boy i got some plans for u......

nigga i got some plans for you..
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:28 am

im down..
lets git it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:27 pm

wn3 wrote:
im down..
lets git it

cosign, yep yep sound cool
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm

SB MAKIN MOVES
OR SHOULD I SAY SPINCITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:00 pm

ight den
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm

BKz 360 Waver wrote:
alright ........... there is sumthin wrong wit dis site because wen im on my ps3 or psp , if there is a pic , it wont show the whole thing ............ anybody knows wats wrong ?

dont thread jack boy go make a thread in media or OT...smh
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:58 pm

this is be a site that will live in infany towards all other sites............ok i fail at that attempt of a speech but point is this sit
SPINCITI>>>>>>*instert site name here*
and thats a fucking promise Neutral
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:01 pm

*mari* wrote:
this is be a site that will live in infany towards all other sites............ok i fail at that attempt of a speech but point is this sit
SPINCITI>>>>>>*instert site name here*
and thats a fucking promise Neutral

thats my goal...
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:16 am

im down with the move shit you told me enuff in the cb so lets get it if you need any helps holla at cha boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????   New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wave site????? spinciti???? wtf is goin on????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next