Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk

Go down 
+16
KoolAidNoSugar
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
lilmike_35215
Static Shock
RI5E2POW3R
Big-Jae
jiggy terp
P3rf3cto
Dame13
Jayrock
th3 ball3r
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Imfamus
@iRam
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Empty
PostSubject: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:21 pm

iight now i hate to swoop in like some boss and put my foot down seeing as how im not as active as i used to be i try to stop by and see how the site is doin and personally i like wat im seeing but as i spoke to alot of members...

they do not like wats goin on...

meaning..

they are all powerless LMAO

they cant clear the cb and they feel like all of there wants are being ignored now i hate to say that becuz the reason sb was revived was to give the ppl wat they want.. we are slowly turning into Gumbuilder wit the power being held by the few and the gen. pop not having any say..

SO as i spoke to the members they actually made a site..

i wont go into detail..but its very impressive threatining to leave and do there own thing if they dont see some change.. no one wants that.. so lets all jus put our heads together and lets get back on track.. i want everyone to get COMPLETELY HONEST and lets not get sensitive lets take constructive critiscm so... sb let us have it.. wat do u wnt?
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:23 pm

might i mention VERY VERY impressive..
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Mari should be able to have some creative control over the site..........ex the theme and other shit like an creative advisor to the admins......and the admins to listen to the ideas of the ppl and other mods...simple
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Yes the site is impressive
We should let Mari have some type of "creative control" over the site, because in a couple hours this nigga turned a blank frame of a site, into somethin that was graphically killin SB(With the help of a few others).
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm

yes he did i cant even front its a nice site... and mari should DEFINITELY be considered for havin some say on wat the site looks like...

i jus dont want to have the hassle of dividing the sites... lets all jus work together to move towards a common goal
becuz despite wat mari has done everything he done there can be done here so why would we move... when mari can jus do that here... catch my drfit..
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

more than graphically games.....music LIVE CHAT etc....it shitted on SB truthfully.....and creative advisor you say....dont work bc u can only do that from admin panel...and cant see admin panel without being an admin Neutral
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm

so wat your sayin is u should be an admin LOL

which would only make sense....
the question is...

how do the other members feel about u being an admin i mean couldnt u be and admin and then after u do wat u do ... u be moved to another group.. or would u want to stay admin....

like wat about that... how do u feel... how do WE feel..
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 pm

In that case.....make Mari a temporary admin and let him do his thing and put him back in the OT which was pretty much his section..... shrug
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm

not a bad idea...

wat else is wrong wit the site..

i heard alot of complaining in the cb but now doesnt seem like niggaz wanna say anything SPEAK UP CHIRREN! lol
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm

http://spincity.forumotion.com/forum.htm

its nice....nobody has to spend any money.....yet.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:45 pm

comes with games music a LIVE CHAT and fresh themes and idea's............... *bill mayes voice
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : google lol
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Who the fuck deleted my post? That's the type of shit that make a nigga wanna go to spinciti
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:46 pm

scratch im confused...wat is going on
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Sleepy Ain't Active he needs to handover his leadership of Admins to one the other Admins and MAri should run the OT section again. I agree with the Admin thing with MAri bein one too but why Temporary?

Last edited by Dame13 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 pm

ummm rude I really dont have a suggestion I can think of but I would like to say that I am doing my best to promote the site getting newer and fresher wavers on. Every different social site i have an account on when i see somebody with wave pics I tell them about what I am trying to do which is get more ppl on the site so it can grow. I know theres only so much one guy can do but I am trying to make sb bigger then HB,Gumbuilder, and 360 ever were. I have right now got 5 guys to make an account on sb and everything and am currently talking to some guys around my way trying to put them on the site to improve there waves.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

man if u gonna comment please peep the site
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Yea I registered Shits Dope
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Jayrock wrote:
scratch give me powers...that should solve this shrug

wats the site Neutral

Spinciti it's in slims post
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 pm

funnest thing was pacman Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Just registered I can't get in the chatbox though I'm on my g1 right now sites dope
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

To whom much is given, much is expected. With powers comes responsibility, admins have to maintain a certain level of impartiality to the petty grievances and beefs that arise from the idea that I can and You can’t. Often times we need to ask ourselves are we doing something for me perspective or an us perspective. If you are doing something for the collective we than it is always all good, as compared to doing it from a me based perspective that may ostracize the people that could benefit from our help the most.

I kind of just do my thing and keep it moving. There are a lot of younger members on the site that may fall victim to the whims admins if egos are not kept in check.

Rules are set to maintain the boundaries of what is appropriate and what is not. Rules sometimes inhibit us from what we would like to do but most often they protect us from ourselves.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 pm

very nice post...i swear you should be an eMotivational speaker....btw
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:19 pm

I Prefer Spin Citi
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Nice site in all but I haven't been here that long this isn't another movement is it?
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
To whom much is given, much is expected. With powers comes responsibility, admins have to maintain a certain level of impartiality to the petty grievances and beefs that arise from the idea that I can and You can’t. Often times we need to ask ourselves are we doing something for me perspective or an us perspective. If you are doing something for the collective we than it is always all good, as compared to doing it from a me based perspective that may ostracize the people that could benefit from our help the most.

I kind of just do my thing and keep it moving. There are a lot of younger members on the site that may fall victim to the whims admins if egos are not kept in check.

Rules are set to maintain the boundaries of what is appropriate and what is not. Rules sometimes inhibit us from what we would like to do but most often they protect us from ourselves.
i agree completely!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next