Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk

Go down 
+16
KoolAidNoSugar
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
lilmike_35215
Static Shock
RI5E2POW3R
Big-Jae
jiggy terp
P3rf3cto
Dame13
Jayrock
th3 ball3r
SLIM
Death(Troy504)
Imfamus
@iRam
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 pm

th3 ball3r wrote:
Nice site in all but I haven't been here that long this isn't another movement is it?

possibly...the mods and admins were in the making of producing a better site, and SC just might be that site...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 pm

SLIM wrote:
th3 ball3r wrote:
Nice site in all but I haven't been here that long this isn't another movement is it?

possibly...the mods and admins were in the making of producing a better site, and SC just might be that site...

yes very much so and with a few money donations i can put it on the same server as 360
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Who is the creator of the site?
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 pm

bump..
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

We just found out a whole other side to da live chat.....
Nigga they got group games, and like a paint program that everyone can draw on at once....its hella fun.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Cl3an wrote:
Who is the creator of the site?

i am. But slim craze troy brand and wavy helped out A LOT!!!a whole lot started as just a BS idea.....an hour later me and slim found out we had something nice....lil while longer.....u see what is made. this was done in a day. Neutral not even a whole day a few hours actually. so its wateva personally i prefer spinciti. but its up to YOU THE PEOPLE Smile
*gets on Air Force 1 puts on jacket and leaves

P.S 2 a days tomorrow so i WILL NOT be on until 1/2/3/4
Back to top Go down
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm

who do u guys consider the leaders of this site because i seems like to meeholliday mari and rude are the only admins worried about what happens to the site, for intence why dosent slim have any powers i hardly ever fnd a post he hasnt made a good or funny comment in, thats what we need to keep the site "attractive"..........
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 pm

sorry homie u mad lost...slim has powers he runs off topic im not even an admin...im a normal person just like you with a few extra privaledges...well i can see the MR thats it...by tha way thanks for registering
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:15 pm

lol looks like I made the first showing waves topic on there..lol
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 pm

lol looks like I made the first showing waves topic on there..lol
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:24 pm

im still a relatively new member so i don't know anybody on here nor do i know who deserves powers or abuse their powers...i jus know this site is cool and dudes on here are mad helpful with that said i don't see anything wrong with have 2 wave sites as long as one doesn't make the other obsolete ala Gumbuilder
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 am

so this site done.........
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 am

if yal choose to sign up with the site...please use your names that you ha don here until we get everything done...it will minimize confusion.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 am

SLIM wrote:
if yal choose to sign up with the site...please use your names that you ha don here until we get everything done...it will minimize confusion.

damn i made an account and changed my name b4 reading this. but im MR.PROFESSIONAL 2 whomever it may concern. shrug

but i like how the site looks and everything and i dont c y we cant have 2 wave sites unless they both r costing money. but something i c alot of is that ppl are having their posts edited alot 4 no reason sometimes (doesnt happen 2 me shrug ) but u could at least put a post saying so& so thats offensive and im changing it/deleting it.
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:37 am

U can change your name on there fam ^^^
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 am

...... shrug
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 am

Why the fuck wont it let me register. Whenever I try to register as KoolAidNoSugar with my usual e mail...it says that e mail does not match the one listed for that username. I tried putting in divine Write also...same thing came up. the fuck is up?
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am

Personally i think the cursing should all be cut out with a swear filter atleast.. and trust worthy people who helps should be modderators for instance Jiggyterp and Lucky. Those 2 are the most possitive and helpful on the site. NO saying the other moderators aren't helpful but at time they know how to really act there age
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 am

@iRam wrote:
sorry homie u mad lost...slim has powers he runs off topic im not even an admin...im a normal person just like you with a few extra privaledges...well i can see the MR thats it...by tha way thanks for registering

i aint that lost i mean powers like admin or a mod like craze
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 am

Spincity is hott :D and the live chat is madd fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

Well I'm staying.... That forum is the same exact thing as this one EXCEPT for that live chat & the theme. So once again, just like on WB niggas are astounded by flashy graphics & shit... So if you ride wit me stay but if niggas wanna hit the new shit it's whatever too... Cool
Back to top Go down
th3 ball3r
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
th3 ball3r

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : google lol
Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

I choose both
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 pm

tsk tsk ok so
@Write..i got the email last night that your registered
@Storm yea ive thought about doing that but got to take it up with the others also
@Holliday yes it is SOMEWHAT on the same server for now. Im on invisions which is suppose to be better statistically than phpBB. but if we get a few donations i can switch it. i mean Think about it you was up for paying a graphic designer to do this.....i would do it for free Neutral ...if im correct invisions powerboard is $200 the graphic designer wanted to use phpBB...which is what your own correct? so its wateva to me. You know how to contact me when u make your decision
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

@iRam wrote:
tsk tsk ok so
@Write..i got the email last night that your registered
@Storm yea ive thought about doing that but got to take it up with the others also
@Holliday yes it is SOMEWHAT on the same server for now. Im on invisions which is suppose to be better statistically than phpBB. but if we get a few donations i can switch it. i mean Think about it you was up for paying a graphic designer to do this.....i would do it for free Neutral ...if im correct invisions powerboard is $200 the graphic designer wanted to use phpBB...which is what your own correct? so its wateva to me. You know how to contact me when u make your decision

I tell you what. PM me how much you need I'll be the first to donate. to be honest, if the reaction is well we'll have to make plans to consolidate the new site & get everone over. So let's see what happens. Cool
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

ok....also you and kam need to check out the new site......espcially the live chat...and you know how dudes are anything new shiny and fancy....they gonna come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk   Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright sb we are goin to have a nice site friendly talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next