Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review

Go down 
+2
DATBOY559
wavekilla7806
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Empty
PostSubject: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm

out of extensive use of this product i will give the pros and cons and rate the product.

Pros: the product is light(wont really feel it in ya head but if u look in a mirror u can tell. it is even light enough to use twice a day) and has no mineral oils or petralutum(however u spell it) that is a plus. it healthier than the growth lotion and it actually moisturizes. it leaves your hair soft and managable very good product to brush in. havent had it flake up on me(imo). also it isnt greasy so after u apply it you wont have a greasy residue

cons: it lacks shine because of the oils that are not in the product. it will roll ya hair up if u use too much(common sense). the hold is somewhat questionable i wouldnt write it off tho.

ratings:

Shine: Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hold: Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

smell: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

moisture factor: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Overall: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool (imo)
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 pm

SO U SAYIN IT HAS NO SHINE..
I HAD THE ANTI THINNING LOTION ITS WORKIN GOOD BUT I NEED TO BUY A NEW BOTTLE SHOULD I GET THIS NEW ONE OR KEEP USING THE ANTI THINNING LOTION
Back to top Go down
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 pm

GLITCH1234 wrote:
I HAD THE ANTI THINNING LOTION ITS WORKIN GOOD BUT I NEED TO BUY A NEW BOTTLE SHOULD I GET THIS NEW ONE OR KEEP USING THE ANTI THINNING LOTION
Why do you type in caps scratch

Nice review tho, I might cop some
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm

GLITCH1234 wrote:

a lil bit but dam the shine if it makes ya hair soft and managable but if the lotion was workin for u then stick with that if u dont feel like buyin another bottle of the lotion then stick with the strengthener
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
GLITCH1234 wrote:

a lil bit but dam the shine if it makes ya hair soft and managable but if the lotion was workin for u then stick with that if u dont feel like buyin another bottle of the lotion then stick with the strengthener
my bottle is almost done so i HAVE to buy a new doo gro moisterizer cuz my hair is still thin on the sides but the anti thinning lotion has minearal oil and lanolin which is bad for ur hair so thats why im thankin bout buyin this new doo gro which has no mineral oil cuz i got weak hair what u think...
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

nice review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm

get this doo groo and use biotin to strengthen ur hair. and damn the shine real talk, thats just an added bonus 2 tell u tha truth.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
out of extensive use of this product i will give the pros and cons and rate the product.

Pros: the product is light(wont really feel it in ya head but if u look in a mirror u can tell. it is even light enough to use twice a day) and has no mineral oils or petralutum(however u spell it) that is a plus. it healthier than the growth lotion and it actually moisturizes. it leaves your hair soft and managable very good product to brush in. havent had it flake up on me(imo). also it isnt greasy so after u apply it you wont have a greasy residue

cons: it lacks shine because of the oils that are not in the product. it will roll ya hair up if u use too much(common sense). the hold is somewhat questionable i wouldnt write it off tho.

ratings:

Shine: Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hold: Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

smell: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

moisture factor: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Overall: Cool Cool Cool Cool out of Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool (imo)

Nice review man.. I thought I was the only one on the damn site that used this product. It is veeeerrrrry light, lighter than olive creme. You should try coming it thru when applying during a wolfing session, so it can penetrate ALL THE HAIR, then brush. But I agree 100 percent.

BROTHERS - IF YOU WANT SHINE, JUST MIST SOME OIL SHEEN ON YA DOME, AND JUST BRUSH IT IN WITH A SOFTY...THAT' SIMPLE!!

DOO GRO® Mega Thick® Leave-In GRO Strengthener

Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review 31F14Y6SRBL._SL500_AA280_

An oil free, weightless formula that thickens and strengthens weak, damaged, dry hair. Enriched with shea butter, protein and botanical thickeners to smooth hair cuticles and help reduce split ends while moisturizing and detangling. Quenches dry, thirsty hair and leaves it shiny, soft and manageable. Great for the whole family and can be used on alll types of hair including natural, color treated, bleached, weaved, braided and relaxed.

Directions:On damp or dry hair, evenly apply DOO GRO® Mega Thick® Leave-In GRO Strengthener. Do not rinse out. Can be used daily or as often as needed. Style as usual. For best results, use the family of DOO GRO® Products.

Warning: For external use only. Keep out of eyes. If accidentally swallowed, consult physician immediately. Keep hair away from fire, flames and extreme heat. Keep out of the reach of children.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review   Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doo-Gro Leave-in Gro Strengthener review
Page 1 of 1