Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Share | 
 

 sEaSiCC review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 23
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: sEaSiCC review   Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Well the product is worth the 7 bones the shine is good but not great it has the best hold i ever had in a pomade nd i felt the difference in my hair as soon as i put it on and my hair was hella soft wen i woke up and took the durag off it look like a thick pomade but it really not. I love it nd ima use this as my main product for a minute. Its all natural ingredients no petroleum or mineral oil. Jojoba oil nd other natural products in it.

Hold- 10/10
Shine- 8/10
Feel- 9/10
Overall-9/10

Ima post info on the shea butter before the weekend over.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 23
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 am

lol wen yall niggaz ask questions about seasick yall gona remember wen i made this thread lol
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Location : TX
Originated Wave Site : WB
Reputation :
600 / 100600 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 am

NJ Spinna wrote:
Well the product is worth the 7 bones the shine is good but not great it has the best hold i ever had in a pomade nd i felt the difference in my hair as soon as i put it on and my hair was hella soft wen i woke up and took the durag off it look like a thick pomade but it really not. I love it nd ima use this as my main product for a minute. Its all natural ingredients no petroleum or mineral oil. Jojoba oil nd other natural products in it.

Hold- 10/10
Shine- 8/10
Feel- 9/10
Overall-9/10
yup thats my main pomade and wavers by me ain't even up on it...
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 425
Age : 32
Location : Where i B's at!
Originated Wave Site : WB
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah Seasick is some good shit. No lie best Pomade out there. I bet Ante Pop up on this thread some how LOL
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 23
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:32 pm

kamieb84 wrote:
Yeah Seasick is some good shit. No lie best Pomade out there. I bet Ante Pop up on this thread some how LOL

lol watch that shit happen too
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 572
Age : 34
Location : Columbia, South Carolina
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

kamieb84 wrote:
I bet Ante Pop up on this thread some how LOL

*commercial voice* "Yes it's SEASICK the BEST all natural pomade sold to you by ME Ant Greene... Get urs today!! " :roflmao:

_________________
Talking about the zoo...

[10:20:52] Agent WN3.5 : i went to go luk at the GRAPHS...
[10:21:09] @ wavecraze3000 : you mean giraffes
[10:21:20] Agent WN3.5 : lmao
[10:21:29] @ wavecraze3000 : lmao
[10:21:39] @ wavecraze3000 : you definitely a nigga
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 150
Age : 28
Location : minneapolis,MN
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 pm

yea yea imma cop a couple tins dis weekend see how it is.but a nigga like me is on dat murrays superlite,shits nice.
Back to top Go down
daricanwavebeggina18
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 24
Location : Vernon,Ct
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com,360 waves.net names ricanspinna15 on dere
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 pm

i got to cop some but dat shea butter nj shudnt stink my boy.but i just ordererd sum shea butter from sheabutterhut.com and i hope dat shit is good.but good review u shud post a pic of wut it looks like inside
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datkillaant
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 23
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:51 pm

daricanwavebeggina18 wrote:
i got to cop some but dat shea butter nj shudnt stink my boy.but i just ordererd sum shea butter from sheabutterhut.com and i hope dat shit is good.but good review u shud post a pic of wut it looks like inside

i dont think ant want me to post a pic of his stuff i dont wana do that without his approval but the shea butter stink its probly cuz its all natural
Back to top Go down
daricanwavebeggina18
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 24
Location : Vernon,Ct
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com,360 waves.net names ricanspinna15 on dere
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

naw yo i was readin up on shea butter n no offense ant but shea butter is not sppose to stink or have any smell but since ants is whipped he used other stuff dats why it prolly stinks.but the shea butter im gettin doesnt have any smell to it or it has o a have a very small odor.but his is whipped so yea
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datkillaant
daricanwavebeggina18
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 24
Location : Vernon,Ct
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com,360 waves.net names ricanspinna15 on dere
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:56 pm

n heres a link to wut it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8MAicoKBVI looks like ants gunna be mad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datkillaant
Jerz
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Age : 23
Location : JerzNation
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:14 pm

daricanwavebeggina18 wrote:
n heres a link to wut it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8MAicoKBVI looks like ants gunna be mad

o my b i still aint feel comfortable postin his stuff
Back to top Go down
daricanwavebeggina18
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22
Age : 24
Location : Vernon,Ct
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com,360 waves.net names ricanspinna15 on dere
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 am

its all gud nj i understand
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datkillaant
krazy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 41
Age : 27
Location : CANADA?1?
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.COM
Reputation :
501 / 100501 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:32 pm

I faken live in canada, i asked dat niggah for some he said it could cost 15$ :O F dat im just gonnastick to da usual, 360 style. DAMMNIT
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 210
Age : 67
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
Yeah Seasick is some good shit. No lie best Pomade out there. I bet Ante Pop up on this thread some how LOL

Thought I wasn't. LOl

But for real I glad people taking the next step in all natural products and givin ya boi a shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 446
Age : 26
Location : Bronx
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:26 pm

how2getwaves.com wrote:
Kamieb is who I is wrote:
Yeah Seasick is some good shit. No lie best Pomade out there. I bet Ante Pop up on this thread some how LOL

Thought I wasn't. LOl

But for real I glad people taking the next step in all natural products and givin ya boi a shot.

lmao and he pops up
i only use all natural products
good shyt ant
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 25
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 pm

good shit nj

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Age : 26
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I just got my 1st order of seasick im feelin it..to bad the bottle is so small...

_________________
"In The South Your Not Allowed To Rap Unless You Got a Pattened Dance"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 812
Age : 29
Location : N. Tampa
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm

drownyall wrote:
yea yea imma cop a couple tins dis weekend see how it is.but a nigga like me is on dat murrays superlite,shits nice.


 


shoot me too fam that superlite is the bussniess but everyone seems to like thatt seasick so im have to try it out

Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 20
Location : Silver Spring, Maryland
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:01 pm

lolz dudes i hope they gonna sell this shit in stores cause from how everybody is commenting about this products, even i want want to try it.. :D ....oh yeah and good shit on the reveiw, it gives me alot to think about this SEASICK thing.

THANKS AGAIN NJ,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Age : 25
Location : Louisiana
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:03 pm

NOEL wrote:
lolz dudes i hope they gonna sell this shit in stores cause from how everybody is commenting about this products, even i want want to try it.. :D ....oh yeah and good shit on the reveiw, it gives me alot to think about this SEASICK thing.

THANKS AGAIN NJ,
$noeL$

No nigga you dont have to put lolz in ALL your posts,
you're making it kinda gay.. No

_________________


Quote :
"Theres No One Who Can Match Me,My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart.I want to eat his children.Praise be to Allah"~Mike Tyson

Quote :
"Aint nobody stopping me they hate aint enough..." Lloyd Banks


OVERALL BATTLE RECORD
5-4
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 20
Location : Silver Spring, Maryland
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

SlimTim wrote:
NOEL wrote:
lolz dudes i hope they gonna sell this shit in stores cause from how everybody is commenting about this products, even i want want to try it.. :D ....oh yeah and good shit on the reveiw, it gives me alot to think about this SEASICK thing.

THANKS AGAIN NJ,
$noeL$

No nigga you dont have to put lolz in ALL your posts,
you're making it kinda gay.. No
ok dude lolz *ahhhhhhhhhhhh*
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 24
Location : BKLYN,NY
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

ima cop me some of this sea sick since i hear alot of good reviews..

ant im in bklyn newyrk ima send the money by monday how long would it take for me to get the grease since u in cali
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 284
Age : 28
Location : Brooklyn its in my blood.
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

got waves wrote:
ima cop me some of this sea sick since i hear alot of good reviews..

ant im in bklyn newyrk ima send the money by monday how long would it take for me to get the grease since u in cali

it's a pomade not a grease.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 94
Age : 24
Location : BKLYN,NY
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 am

gAme0va wrote:
got waves wrote:
ima cop me some of this sea sick since i hear alot of good reviews..

ant im in bklyn newyrk ima send the money by monday how long would it take for me to get the grease since u in cali

it's a pomade not a grease.

i know what it is i been waving for a long time i know the game fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sEaSiCC review   

Back to top Go down
 
sEaSiCC review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Follow up review of the Gold Lion KT66's..... :}
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» Third Doctor & Sea Devil Review
» Review on set 8019 Republic attack shuttle
» Review: 8957 Mine Mech

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: 360 Waves :: Wave Talk :: Product Review-
Jump to: