Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need

Go down 
+3
Geometrikz
lukky_lefty
King Jaffe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Number of posts : 82
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder.com
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-10

Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Empty
PostSubject: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 am

I Been Somewhat Quiet as far as sharing my insight about products,my methods,and personal knowledge since I been on SB, but after trying a new method last night, using Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner- I am inspired to once again give my 2 cent to the wave world. Ok..Lets get down biness

Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Creme_nature_lemongrass_rosemary_leave_in_reviews_284038_raw

Conditioning is the key to getting the best out of your texture. Hands Down.
So a conditioner that is to be left in your hair, not rinsed out is ideal for the task at hand. Making your hair as soft and manageable as it can possibly be.

I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Soothing Shampoo(I plan to get the CoN Ultra Moisturizing Formula,its the best),Shower Brushed with my 8158 Diane Hard Brush..
Brushed some Mane&Tale Deep Conditioner in With The Medium Brush...Let Dat Marinate..
Brush It Out with The 8168 Diane Softy..

H2O Method/w Olive Oil Lotion when I get out the shower and put a warm wet du rag on..Let Dry(takes like 30min-Hr)

Now H2O Method/w Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..Place warm wet du rag on Hair again..Go Get Some Rest.

When The Sun Raise In The East..Your hair will be extremely soft and your sides will appear over night...
-King Jaffe
[/img][i]
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 am

I agree my friend... I agree..

I'm gon have to cop me some of this and see how it works!

Right now I'm using Doo Gro Mega Thick Leave in Gro Strengthener tho. I've seen the CON Leave-In but nobody ever posted a review on it..so yea I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

do u consider that to be better than olive cream?
Back to top Go down
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:19 pm

I just got some today and it feels great in the hair. Conditioning once a day with the CoN is good?
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Geometrikz wrote:
do u consider that to be better than olive cream?
Dnt Get Me Wrong..Olive Creme Is That Numba
But after using this method last night...Man...
I would definitely recommend CON Leave In Conditioner.

I mean i use the olive creme on my first H2O..
then I follow up with the Leave In For my second H2O..
then I rap it up for the night.

I personally favor olive oil products.
I just copped the Organics Olive Oil Deep Conditioner..
Imma test it out..
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:41 pm

The cool wrote:
I just got some today and it feels great in the hair. Conditioning once a day with the CoN is good?

Yea. Once a day a do it.
U should Use the H2O method with it..
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm

ima try this out when i get my cut cause im not gonna use any pomade my next wolfin session and since i got that original african nappy hair ima need my hair to be soft. good lookin and btw rep points
Back to top Go down
Jmk192
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jmk192

Male
Number of posts : 1
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Im new to this site,but i know a lot about waves.Im just wolfin out my hair this summer,i will try this method really soon.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 pm

I was in the beauty supply store earlier today and say the whole Creme of Nature product line. I was blown beacuse I couldn't remember which specific leave in you guys were speaking of.
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Yea They Do Have A Long List Of Products.
When i Run Out Of This CON Red Clover & Aloe Shampoo I Think Imma Fuck Wit The CON Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo... But I Do Wanna Test That Garnier(sp) Fruit Shit Out.. That Green Bottle lol..
niggas Know What Im Talkin Bout
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Don’t sleep on that Garnier Fructis. It works. I got some in the closet. I don’t shampoo/condition with it but I use the aerosol hair spray, the moisturizing spray and on occasion the hold liquid.
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Yea Imma fuck with it one of these sessions.
Ima fuck with that doo gro in a minute.
I'm using mostly Organics Olive Oil Products right now...
When That shit gone Imma switch it up. I cant buy some more shit when I already got sumthin else..that shit stoopid.
I'm throw'n this Murrays And This Murrays Superlight in the garbage tho. I juss want that Nu Nile.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

I do that stupid stuff. Buying products before I finish another. I end up with three fouths of containers of products that just sit on the shelf. I get bored with products easy and want to find new combinations.
Back to top Go down
King Jaffe
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Jaffe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:47 pm

I be on the same shit, but I try to control it as much as possible. I was bout to get the doo gro lotion when i got 3/4's of a bottle of Olive Oil Lotion...
But when I use all this shit..
Imma fuck with the Gariners- HB OC-and Doo Gro -Nu Nile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need   Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creme of Nature Leave In Conditioner..What You Need
Page 1 of 1