Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

ANTS Soft Brush Review

Go down 
+6
KoolAidNoSugar
jiggy terp
Sid
SLIM
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
KBezzy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

ANTS Soft Brush Review Empty
PostSubject: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:28 pm

AIght homie's im back again wit another Review this ones gonna b a bit different due to the fact its a softy

Ants Soft Brush Bass 153S

Apperance 5 of 5

Unlike this Firm Brush this one i wood polished looks great but not so good it looks like a female brush. This one also has golden screws in the back to keep the brush intack over time. This is the brush to break out after a fresh to cut to make the hoes say "thats a nice brush"

Bristles- 5 of 5

This is simply the best soft brush out point blank Its a softy but still has a certian firmness to push those hair folices. Like i said before this is the fresh cut brush. You can use this one for about 2 weeks after a cut and still get results. The Bristles are long and real boar they get to the scalp to put in the work you need.

Effectivness- 10 of 5 LOL

I know theres no such 10 out of 5 but thats how i feel bout it. Ive had it for about 2-3 weeks now and can easily see results in connections and just laying down those hard to lay down hairs. I use my hard and soft brush threw out the day to get the results i want, but what i noticed is if you use the softy right b4 durag time your hair will lay down just right and when you take it off youll see all your hair waved up and flat

ANother classic from ant i plan to buy to more of these brushes and call it a day for a while. If you can afford it get it if you cant save up and get one these are must haves
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm

datz watz up...hmmmm
may have to put sum bills aside for the brush
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm

clap
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:58 pm

nice review im starting to set
aside some money for the hard
and soft brush
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Good looking. I have only heard good things about Ant's products and thats good. I need to stop bluffin and get one.
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Nice review.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:57 am

good shit killa
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Killa wrote:
AIght homie's im back again wit another Review this ones gonna b a bit different due to the fact its a softy

Ants Soft Brush Bass 153S

Apperance 5 of 5

Unlike this Firm Brush this one i wood polished looks great but not so good it looks like a female brush. This one also has golden screws in the back to keep the brush intack over time. This is the brush to break out after a fresh to cut to make the hoes say "thats a nice brush"

Bristles- 5 of 5

This is simply the best soft brush out point blank Its a softy but still has a certian firmness to push those hair folices. Like i said before this is the fresh cut brush. You can use this one for about 2 weeks after a cut and still get results. The Bristles are long and real boar they get to the scalp to put in the work you need.

Effectivness- 10 of 5 LOL

I know theres no such 10 out of 5 but thats how i feel bout it. Ive had it for about 2-3 weeks now and can easily see results in connections and just laying down those hard to lay down hairs. I use my hard and soft brush threw out the day to get the results i want, but what i noticed is if you use the softy right b4 durag time your hair will lay down just right and when you take it off youll see all your hair waved up and flat

ANother classic from ant i plan to buy to more of these brushes and call it a day for a while. If you can afford it get it if you cant save up and get one these are must haves

Excellent Review. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am

I just got the Military style in.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
ANTS Soft Brush Review Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100ANTS Soft Brush Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 pm

That's whassup!!

But I'm still sticking to my guns!! LOL with no disrespect to Mr. Green and his infamous arsenal of hair care products!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
tmac1013
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
tmac1013

Male
Number of posts : 42

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:29 pm

i got both of the brushes and they work wonders for me, also the pomade and conditioner

"tmac1013 newsletter gives Ant Green two peace signs up!!!!" peace
Back to top Go down
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanks tmac1013 glad you like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTS Soft Brush Review   ANTS Soft Brush Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTS Soft Brush Review
Page 1 of 1