Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
+13
Jayrock
gAme0va
Terry901
Sid
Suprah
Jerz
Imfamus
WAVECRAZE3000
@iRam
SLIM
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 am

Top Flite waver..
Ripplemania
DIPlomats
superstar spinnas
Certified DIPlomat

Those are the suggestions i got for the ranking system...i havent got a name for a "new person" yet...but im waiting so get at me about that....

So for now we'll call them, "New to the game" as an EXAMPLE.

******I REPEAT AS AN EXAMPLE, if some1 suggest another name I'll edit this and change it**********

iight

new 2 da game 1-39 posts
Ripplemania 40-79
Diplomat 80-119
Certified Diplomat 120-249
Top Flite Waver 250 and up

after u become a top flite waver...
u have to be promoted by a moderator (the name moderator subject to change)
but even though u become a top flight waver u can not be promoted to one of the semi-groups until u reach atleast 500 posts..

Semi-Groups
Superstar Spinna/Sho-Stoppaz - The Flashiest niggaz of the waving world. A waver that doesnt really post alot or give out much advice. The thing that makes this type of waver so special is that when he/she does post they make it count, shuttin down the whole site with the forum shakin updates/teasers...
-Examples - Illin, Tony starks, Vision, Bankboi, Etc.
-SuperStar spinnas have no real power..
- tell which one yall like better SuperStar Spinna or Sho-Stoppaz

WaveGuru - This type of waver is not typically know on the site for forum shattering updates or teasers but contributes to the wave community in another way. This type of waver has waving down to a science..a wave guru is the one that has to clean out there PM box frequently becuz fellow wavers ask this type of waver for advice all the time...this type of waver always seems to be posting the most informative post and giving he most helpful advice.
- Examples - WaveMaster21, Advanced
- Wave guru has a mod power and that is the ability to keep the stickies updated and moderated...determining wat threads deserve to be stickies and wat old stickies need to be takin out becuz of false information....for instance stickies that still say, "hard for depth soft for connects..." Wave guru's would have the ability to take those out and sticky all the info they believed to be true...THIS POWER CAN ONLY BE USED IN WAVE TALK! MODS MODERATE EVERYTHING ELSE
- oh yea i dont really like waveguru too much so get at me about a new name for that..and if yall think thats kool then ill leave it...

Spartan Spinna - this type of waver is a battle GOD..this type of waver whoops any ones ass in the arena. point blank period...
-Examples - Gameova, Omm, Illin, etc
- Spartans have no real mod power

Roaster - this type of waver is the forum clown..thread jackin and making fun of any and everyone..not giving a damn about anyones reaction.......now there is a difference between bein a roaster and a asshole...becuz at the end of the day the roaster always answers the question jus in their own hilarious way.
-Examples - Kamie, Glitch, Jayrock, Lilz
- NO real mod power...Except havin the ability to say pretty much watever they want witout gettin into trouble....

HyDro HyBrid - This waver doesnt really have a specific type of skill jus an all around joy to have in the waving community....The Lamar Odom of the waving world (versatile)...this type of waver usually has the qualities it takes to be a Shot-caller
-Examples - Mari, wavecraze, etc...

Okay thats all i got so far.....
now after u get promoted to one of the semi-titles there is only one rank left to gain and that is moderator...this will be THE hardest rank to gain...a moderator needs to have qualities of every semi title...they need to be respected in the battle arena...they need to have forum shattering update/teasers, they need to have waves down to a science, and they need to know how to have a lil fun...no one like a nigga in power that dont know how to have fun....I call these moderators Shot-Callers...afta u become a shot-caller...u done it...u climbed to the highest rank on the site and have become one of the best on the net..POINT BLANK PERIOD!...
ALSO in order to become a mod YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE..

if u have any suggestions or ideas post them and ill change it iight...

oh and jus becuz i named u as an example doesnt mean ur jus gonna jump to these positions..i was jus tryna give u niggaz an idea...

Now comments/tips/suggestions???

Last edited by RudeBwoy_DreBaby on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i can and i fuckin felt like it..)
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 am

Nice ranking system, its glad to see your putting so much time and effort to better the site. I'm gonna try to attain knowledge like a WaveGuru, and spin like a Sho Stoppa.
And a rank for the noobs could be "Nappy Headed Hoes" lol im just playin.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:52 am

Troy504 wrote:
Nice ranking system, its glad to see your putting so much time and effort to better the site. I'm gonna try to attain knowledge like a WaveGuru, and spin like a Sho Stoppa.
And a rank for the noobs could be "Nappy Headed Hoes" lol im just playin.

thx troy im glad u noticed...
big homie holliday asked me to do a couple things so im jus tryna get these shittz out the way nah mean?

i know niggaz gonna hate..say i wanna jus get powers or im jus gonna dip out..but i dont care....i jus want the same thing as everyone else that logs on everday and thats be on a bangin ass wave site...
i have a passion for hair for some reason..and ever since middle skool wanted to own a barber shop....

if i dont bust ass to get shit done it aint gonna get done...den niggaz gonna go crawlin back to wb..so we cant waste time ...gotta strike hard make decisions quik and fast..

but im glad u aspire to be a balanced waver..thats wat its all about man...who knows stick around and better the site homie...you'll be a shot-caller king ... shrug

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nappy headed hoes..i like dat fam! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 am

Good shit rude. Yea we have to think of a name for noobs... "Noob" is so generic.... I like nappy headed hoe tho... lol

A and fuck what anybody says, no matter what your intenetions are NOBODY has come up with this many WORKABLE ideas so fast... So you got my stamp of approval nigga... :D

ps. So... um... You still on battle Tony?? lol
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 am

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Top Flite waver..
Ripplemania
DIPlomats
superstar spinnas
Certified DIPlomat

Those are the suggestions i got for the ranking system...i havent got a name for a "new person" yet...but im waiting so get at me about that....

******I REPEAT AS AN EXAMPLE, if some1 suggest another name I'll edit this and change it**********

iight

new 2 da game 1-39 posts
Ripplemania 40-79
Diplomat 80-119

but even though u become a top flight waver u can not be promoted to one of the semi-groups until u reach atleast 500 posts..

Semi-Groups
Superstar Spinna/Sho-Stoppaz - The Flashiest niggaz of the waving world. A waver that doesnt really post alot or give out much advice. The thing that makes this type of waver so special is that when he/she does post they make it count, shuttin down the whole site with the forum shakin updates/teasers...

WaveGuru - This type of waver is not typically know on the site for forum shattering updates or teasers but contributes to the wave community in another way. This type of waver has waving down to a science..a wave guru is the one that has to clean out there PM box frequently becuz fellow wavers ask this type of waver for advice all the time...this type of waver always seems to be posting the most informative post and giving he most helpful advice.
- Wave guru has a mod power and that is the ability to keep the stickies updated and moderated...determining wat threads deserve to be stickies and wat old stickies need to be takin out becuz of false information....for instance stickies that still say, "hard for depth soft for connects..." Wave guru's would have the ability to take those out and sticky all the info they believed to be true...THIS POWER CAN ONLY BE USED IN WAVE TALK! MODS MODERATE EVERYTHING ELSE
- oh yea i dont really like waveguru too much so get at me about a new name for that..and if yall think thats kool then ill leave it...

Spartan Spinna - this type of waver is a battle GOD..this type of waver whoops any ones ass in the arena. point blank period...

Roaster - this type of waver is the forum clown..thread jackin and making fun of any and everyone..not giving a damn about anyones reaction.......now there is a difference between bein a roaster and a asshole...becuz at the end of the day the roaster always answers the question jus in their own hilarious way.
- NO real mod power...Except havin the ability to say pretty much watever they want witout gettin into trouble....

HyDro HyBrid - This waver doesnt really have a specific type of skill jus an all around joy to have in the waving community....The Lamar Odom of the waving world (versatile)...this type of waver usually has the qualities it takes to be a Shot-caller

now after u get promoted to one of the semi-titles there is only one rank left to gain and that is moderator...this will be THE hardest rank to gain...a moderator needs to have qualities of every semi title...they need to be respected in the battle arena...they need to have forum shattering update/teasers, they need to have waves down to a science, and they need to know how to have a lil fun...no one like a nigga in power that dont know how to have fun....I call these moderators Shot-Callers...afta u become a shot-caller...u done it...u climbed to the highest rank on the site and have become one of the best on the net..POINT BLANK PERIOD!...
ALSO in order to become a mod YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE..

oh and jus becuz i named u as an example doesnt mean ur jus gonna jump to these positions..i was jus tryna give u niggaz an idea...

good shit,i think its all great. But how about we add wave to the diplomat titles, like Wave Diplomat/Certified Wave Diplomat..maybe?? it just seems out of place.

nd i think i got sum names for "the new guys."

Fresh Waver,
Rookie Waver
das all i got right now.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 am

I think the title for noob should be "baldie", "bald fade", or stay "light ceasar".... lol
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 am

"Nice nice nice but remeber I have the power to change the game with the flash of my cam like the dude who wore 23", says my client Mari. He later addressed that kambie is the only exception to the moderator list even though he's waveless he still earned moderator status. Also rude for something more than a post whore ...how about a lifeless waver..that suits him LOL
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:48 am

Hydro bird wtf????LMFAO.............MariIIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS 5623_Ugly-bird...Good ideas rude....you're post whore attitude will get you mod status like you've always wanted...j'p
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 am

wavecraze3000 wrote:
Hydro bird wtf????LMFAO.............Mari heres the new pic of my girl how does she look?
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS 5623_Ugly-bird...Good ideas rude....you're post whore attitude will get you mod status like you've always wanted...j'p
:roflmao: rude add my comments from the chatbox it was useful but i dont remeber it all of what i said just remeber the cosigning to it
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:49 am

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Top Flite waver..
Ripplemania
DIPlomats
superstar spinnas
Certified DIPlomat

iight

new 2 da game 1-39 posts
Ripplemania 40-79
Diplomat 80-119

Semi-Groups

I dig all the names execept......WaveGuru WaveGuru<360 WaveSensei
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 am

good shit rude
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 am

Hmm that's a good ranking system
I'm down with that

Edit:
Waves_Sensai is a hot title name
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

i like the new ranking system
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

iight niggaz....so,

so far i got wave sensei instead of wave guru...so kool kool.....and we'll jus keep the new to the game niggaz as light caeser...LOL i would love to keep it as nappy headed hoe...but thats seems a lil too hard for a nigga jus comin thru..and might think poorly of the site...we have to remain professional gentlemen....

ALRIGHTY THEN so there u have it...

SB WAVES......THATS UR NEW RANKIN SYSTEM..
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Top Flite waver..
Ripplemania
DIPlomats
superstar spinnas
Certified DIPlomat

iight

new 2 da game 1-39 posts
Ripplemania 40-79
Diplomat 80-119

Semi-Groups

WaveSensei - This type of waver is not typically know on the site for forum shattering updates or teasers but contributes to the wave community in another way. This type of waver has waving down to a science..a wave guru is the one that has to clean out there PM box frequently becuz fellow wavers ask this type of waver for advice all the time...this type of waver always seems to be posting the most informative post and giving he most helpful advice.

Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 pm

hydro hybrid.........WICKY WICKY WACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

Shit I gotta rite this shit down... LOL
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

*mari* wrote:

well now that we know its wack...u care to give another name shrug
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
*mari* wrote:

well 1st compare me to cp3 instead of LO...i have the ability to take over the game and lead my team to victory Wink but as far as names idk all around bc i got traits of all the ish i can/will drop knowledge...i will roast the hell out of you,iREP All Things Fresh lol and my wave game.......MY WAVE GAME.............MY WAVE GAME...nuff said
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

*mari* wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
*mari* wrote:

well 1st compare me to cp3 instead of LO...i have the ability to take over the game and lead my team to victory Wink but as far as names idk all around bc i got traits of all the ish i can/will drop knowledge...i will roast the hell out of you,iREP All Things Fresh lol and my wave game.......MY WAVE GAME.............MY WAVE GAME...nuff said

this the cockiest nigga in history
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm

im a perfectionist i pride myself in what i do...conprende senor? tu espanol?
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:02 pm

*mari* wrote:

je ne parle pas espanol.
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

*mari* wrote:

thats wat a hydro hybrid...has a li of all characteristics....

but i agree a name change couldnt hurt...i jus need suggestions...it wount change unless i get new ones...
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:29 pm

hmm looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Rude bwoy is beastin with the posts
93? Damn son lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next