Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips

Go down 
+2
lukky_lefty
PrinceBrendan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceBrendan
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-06

Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Empty
PostSubject: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Ok. I Got The Doo Gro Family So Should I Wash My Hair Everyday Or Every Other Day. And Moisturizing Is Good Every Day So Should I Put In The Hair Lotion Then The Grease(For Sealing in the Moisturizer)Or Just One At A Time..... Tips

I Still Have Pink Hair Lotion And Olive Oil- Should Use That For My Every Day Moisturizer???

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/PrinceBrendan
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Well...

If you are looking to moisturize and stimulate thicker hair growth, then Doo Gro Anti-Thinning Hair lotions is what you want to do.

Washing your hair. It's up to you; it's your discretion. Everyone's hair texture and growth rate are different.

What you don't want to do is SEAL anything in. If you seal in moisturizer, your scalp won't be able to breathe, which can lead to other issues. Plus, The Anti-Thinning lotion and the Hair Vitalier/Grease share some of the same contents.

It's best to use the grease the first couple of weeks after you get a low cut, because that way when you apply the grease it goes right to the scalp. Hair grows from the scalp. You stimulate your scalpe to grow thicker hair, and you moisturize the hair that grows from the stimulated scalp with the Hair Lotion. You followin' me?

Honestly, the Doo Gro and Pink lotions are greasy enough to use every other day, no need to apply them every day, if you aren't washing your hair every day, as your scalp alone produces plenty of natural oils.

Hope this helps..

Lukky_Lefty
*The Product Junkie*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
Use the Doo Gro shampoo when you wash and condition with the Doo Gro conditioner.
And I'm pretty sure the Hair Vitalizer and the Lotion do the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you use.
Just pick 1 out of the Pink Hair Lotion, Olive Oil, and Doo Gro Lotion/Hair Vitalizer to use as your moisturizer.
Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Waveaholic wrote:
Wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
Use the Doo Gro shampoo when you wash and condition with the Doo Gro conditioner.
And I'm pretty sure the Hair Vitalizer and the Lotion do the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you use.
Just pick 1 out of the Pink Hair Lotion, Olive Oil, and Doo Gro Lotion/Hair Vitalizer to use as your moisturizer.
Hope I helped.

Good point waveaholic...very good point!
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

lukky_lefty wrote:

Thanks. Cool
I thought your info. was better.
I added rep for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Waveaholic wrote:
lukky_lefty wrote:

Thanks. Cool
I thought your info. was better.
I added rep for it. Very Happy

That's whassup pimpin' cuz I gave you rep point too bruh

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:46 pm

don't wash ya hair everyday, you'd be stripping your hair of its natural oils (which dries out ur hair)
....and you'll be wasting shampoo...doo-gro aint that cheap. 2x a week is cool
the vitalizer is greasy enough to use every other day...but if u use the lotion i'd prolly use it every night
Back to top Go down
jp
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 20
Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:56 pm

i use tha gease everyday is dat bad
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

bra this iz wat u do shampoo 2 times a week
if u play sports or sweatin alot condition every otha day
and the vitalizer use as if a pomade cuz it got petroleum use once a week it aint koo for everyday
and use the ant thinning lotion every day as a moisterizer
AND DONT MIX PRODUCTS save the pink lotion and olive oil as a back up when u run out the doo gro lotion
and thats wat u do
any more question p.m me Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips   Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help With The Doo-Gro Family. Tips
Page 1 of 1