Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

looking for some comments suggestions and guidance

Go down 
+6
Tai dai waves
Kasper Cole
jiggy terp
suplex57
N3ptune
tkid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tkid
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-28

looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Empty
PostSubject: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 pm

this is my fourth week waving this is my first routine.. i use motions shampoo,wave conditioner by herbal essences somethings motions pink hair motion and olive cream cholesterol... i just started so i just want to know if im on the right path or what... i see progress but my hair is thick so i use the hard side alot...just hit me up

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

Back to top Go down
N3ptune
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
N3ptune

Male
Number of posts : 34
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm

You made good progress Tkid for only 4 weeks.

I would suggest you to work on your right side and your back area. The right side is one of the most hardest side to wave for many of us so you'll have to put in work. As for the back, it looks frizzy. Work on laying your back. Also, you'll need to work on your connect after you fixed your right side and your back area. Finally, Your waves will straighten with time as you wolf.

Don't forget, waves take patience and hard work !!

Keep up the good work

-N3p looking for some comments suggestions and guidance 988
Back to top Go down
suplex57
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 47
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

yep u doin good. get some pomad to help lay ur hair down. also try to get some doo gro mega thick to fill in the spots where ur scalp show. n last but not lease try some combing
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Looks like you are on your way. Just brush the weaker sides twice for every time that you brush the stronger parts of your pattern once.
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:09 pm

good stuff ma boy, u on your way there...seems like you're using alot of products tho.
i'd recommend u go get a line up or trim. wolfin' does not mean u must resemble a wolf, lol
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Nice KB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 pm

[quote="jiggy terp"]Looks like you are on your way. Just brush the weaker sides twice for every time that you brush the stronger parts of your pattern once.[/

cosign
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 pm

u doing good fam. kb and git in the
noob lounge and read up the super threads
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 am

your on the right track...

jus kb and things will work itself out with time...

also make sure you are layin your hair down to the best of your ability b4 u durag...
Back to top Go down
tkid
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 am

aight thx guys thx alot...should i use a hard brush or the softee? my hair is thick message my just let me know
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

you look like this nigga i saw at rutgers lol
but u doin good jus wolf and brush
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:58 pm

waves lookin nice
just work on your
back and right
KB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for some comments suggestions and guidance   looking for some comments suggestions and guidance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for some comments suggestions and guidance
Page 1 of 1