Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

How to apply Sportin Waves?

Go down 
+3
KARAIdaspinna
KBezzy
WaveTastic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WaveTastic
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
WaveTastic

Male
Number of posts : 6
How to apply Sportin Waves? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to apply Sportin Waves? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

How to apply Sportin Waves? Empty
PostSubject: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 pm

shrug Sportin Waves directions consists of : Getting a silver dollar amount and spreading it across your head while it is wet, well it happens to be that getting a silver dollar amount isn't enough or maybe my head isn't wet enough. So like the jerk that I was born to be, I take about 5 silver dollar amounts and spread it through out my head. Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
How to apply Sportin Waves? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to apply Sportin Waves? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Here's Some feedback GET RID OF THAT SHIT......Have a NIce day
Back to top Go down
WaveTastic
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
WaveTastic

Male
Number of posts : 6
How to apply Sportin Waves? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to apply Sportin Waves? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
KARAIdaspinna
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:07 am

have waves from using sportin waves but i cant reach 360 im at 315 right now
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
How to apply Sportin Waves? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to apply Sportin Waves? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 am

Real talk Sportin Waves and most pomades you dont need i think a good MOUSTURISER would do you better
Back to top Go down
N3ptune
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
N3ptune

Male
Number of posts : 34

Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:52 pm

affraid All of that pomade won't do you good. It will cake your hair real hard. I would go with Kam advice and get a moisturizer instead. The most popular moisturizers that comes to my mind are Pink Lotion, Oilve Oil, Olive creme, Carrot cream...
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I use pomade once a week, just cuz i like the shine/hold it gives me but you dont really need it. Just find a good moisturizer
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
Here's Some feedback GET RID OF THAT SHIT......Have a NIce day

LOL :roflmao: lol ha :lolol:

All that pomade ain't good i use my pomade 2 times a week. and then u put 5 sivler dollar amounts 2 damn much bruh No
Back to top Go down
mikebx
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mikebx

Male
Number of posts : 50

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm

WaveTastic wrote:
shrug Sportin Waves directions consists of : Getting a silver dollar amount and spreading it across your head while it is wet, well it happens to be that getting a silver dollar amount isn't enough or maybe my head isn't wet enough. So like the jerk that I was born to be, I take about 5 silver dollar amounts and spread it through out my head. Any feedback?

You're right, silver dollar size ain't enough for me either... I use double on my front, and double on my back... Don't take 5 silver dollar amounts lol, that's tooo much. But like kamie said you don't really need pomade on your hair use moisturizers they are more healthier.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to apply Sportin Waves?   How to apply Sportin Waves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to apply Sportin Waves?
Page 1 of 1