Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

how do i get waves

Go down 
+5
mikebx
KBezzy
J-E@sy
da fresh wave king19
gravyjr187
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gravyjr187
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

how do i  get waves Empty
PostSubject: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:13 pm

wat products do i use and do my hair have to be very high confused
Back to top Go down
da fresh wave king19
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2
Originated Wave Site : Wavebulilder
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue199 / 100199 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:12 pm

send us some pics. and u need to start brushing if u want waves. get a moisturizer and brush ur top oward ur back st8 down and ur sides at a angle
Back to top Go down
J-E@sy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
J-E@sy

Male
Number of posts : 38
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

If ya hair is curly then you can get waves madd easy, just with a moisturizer and brush. If ya head is nappy, then get a pomade, Murrays is good for long hair and WaveBuilder Deep Wave pomade is what I use when I get a fresh cut. Get a hard brush for long hair and a soft brush when you get a cut.And get a moisturizer like Pink Lotion or Carrot Cream. Remember, the key to waves is brushing, without brushing you aint gon see no results
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am

Cosign to both those answers and yeah you do need to let your hair grow some its easy to get the waves in longer hair. But brushing is the key
Back to top Go down
mikebx
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mikebx

Male
Number of posts : 50
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

gravyjr187 wrote:

You can use Sporting Waves, 360style, Dax, Murrys, Nu Nile, or one the best Pomades Seasick Pomade... You need moisturizers too! like "water" keep your hair moist... get a brush like Annie or Diane, Magic Brushes etc., cost range from $2.00 to like $5.00
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
how do i  get waves Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how do i  get waves Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:36 pm

products dont make waves brushes do
wolf brush and moisturize
Back to top Go down
Neo2Remember
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 16
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:01 pm

gravyjr187 wrote:

you aint need what u been readin..

brush and greese my nigga.
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 am

Dont forget to wear that du-rag everytime you go to sleep nigga
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 am

Brush, Brush when you get tired of brushing. Brush some more. Avoid brushing when your hair is dry. Before you brush put a hair oil of some type in it. Two caps for veterans. I read somewhere on the web that- 1. Waves are about compression and moisture.
2. Brushing is weight training and products are supplements.

You gotta hit the gym to get swole. You gotta brush to get waves. You can take the short cut and use steriods which are wave process/ perm kits. You will look real tight until you walk up to someone that didnt cheat. There are no shortcuts to success. Hard work. My dude. Hard work. My dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get waves   how do i  get waves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i get waves
Page 1 of 1