Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
whoelsbutsmoove
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 11
nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-21

nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself   nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:46 am

heyy my my name is james im new 2 the site i originated from spincity.com and wavebuilder.com ive been waving ever since 3rd garde now im ending my 8th grade senior year and i have my first question

scratch okay so i just brought nu nile and sportin waves about a good 3 weeks ago and i think im using it wrong so i wanna know how do you guys use it and what are your methods on using it (thats if you have it) so i just wanna know you guys meth. on these two products

p.s. i have a diane 8157 (hard) 8167 (softy) and a diane 8168 (med)

any help will do

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jungle2Tsunami
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 21
nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself   nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:23 pm

dont use either of the 2..and damn 5 grades yo waves prolly sick..and welcome to the site im in da 8th too :D
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself   nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:05 pm

just apply a dime sized amount to each side of your head and brush it in til you feel your comfortable but i take 10-15 mins to brush it in then after you brush it in durag...this is best effective when you do it the night before instead of the morning of...hope this helps
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself   nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Cosign with Sid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself   nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nu nile/ sportin waves/introducing myself
Page 1 of 1