Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

girl advice?

Go down 
+2
@iRam
teefresh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male
Number of posts : 21
girl advice? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100girl advice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:55 am

iight if you are a youngin' dont reply........

i been kickin' it with this chick for a minute and she is "potential" wifey and she been lovin me hard... i currently have 3 girls in my rotation.. but this 1 chicks occupies the most of my time... she has also said im the only one she "mess or convo with" and her last relationship was almost a year to date..

anyway fastfoward to my problem, she has a facebook and loves to post pics...she recently post her "outings" and has pics with a nigga and people would comment like "Mr. and Mrs. such such" and "her hubby" or "there is my future bro in law" now i am not stupid at all...but im like how do i address that matter.. ya feel me

im like shud i...

A. just leave her alone..
B. fuck fuck fuck then leave alone
C. ask her bout that shit (not really my style but she might have a good reason)
D. act like i didnt see them pics or comments..

keep jokes to urself.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
girl advice? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100girl advice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 pm

i would act like i didnt see it and make sure she finds out she not the only one i talk too.....rather its a txt from another girl while she's with you or pics of you and another girl on your facebook. if she has a problem with you and another girl then u can ask her about the dude.(you sure the pics arent old?)if she doesnt have a problem then thats ya answer...she not a wifey only a fuck buddy....choose wisely but u need to go ahead and add another girl to your rotation just in case
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm

no they are current pics...she knows i convo with two others...and like when i go out she would ask "who i am with?" like hoping its not a chick i would be like "my niggas"...yea im thinkin bout playin it cool.. but not end up the fool..
Back to top Go down
Jbudd90
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Jbudd90

Male
Number of posts : 12

Registration date : 2009-07-13

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm

*SuPerMaN* wrote:
i would act like i didnt see it and make sure she finds out she not the only one i talk too.....rather its a txt from another girl while she's with you or pics of you and another girl on your facebook. if she has a problem with you and another girl then u can ask her about the dude.

You can tell this nigga young, trying play all these games and shit. If you tryin get in a serious relationship with her then keep it 100 and ask her whats up with the pics. Even if she doesnt give u a straight answer its not like you still cant smash then forget about her right?
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^im just amused a dude 23 asking for girl tips smh btw he agreed wit me....personally i would move on but hell thats me.....
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

Jbudd90 wrote:
*SuPerMaN* wrote:
i would act like i didnt see it and make sure she finds out she not the only one i talk too.....rather its a txt from another girl while she's with you or pics of you and another girl on your facebook. if she has a problem with you and another girl then u can ask her about the dude.

You can tell this nigga young, trying play all these games and shit. If you tryin get in a serious relationship with her then keep it 100 and ask her whats up with the pics. Even if she doesnt give u a straight answer its not like you still cant smash then forget about her right?

im already smashin..btw..i cant ask for advice?? (update) i did ask she said that nigga like 27yr (she 22)and something bout "that nigga told everyone he wants to marry me as a joke"...then she said "pleasse dont be mad"...i said "its cool nigga aint trippin"...then hop in my bed and then we smashing
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
girl advice? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girl advice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 pm

C.....my dude confront her and drop us an update about how it went down
Back to top Go down
the_truth180
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
the_truth180

Male
Number of posts : 27
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-01-31

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 am

girl advice? 33arsxd if u got three girls why care if one doing her on the side you can ask her bout it
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 pm

the_truth180 wrote:
girl advice? 33arsxd if u got three girls why care if one doing her on the side you can ask her bout it

she said she dont..but becuz i rather the chick to keep it real..tell'em i mess with other..just honesty i guess
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 pm

RI5E2POW3R wrote:
C.....my dude confront her and drop us an update about how it went down

i did update she said she dont fuck with dude like that...but im good....she good now
Back to top Go down
thieugiavotinh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 1
girl advice? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100girl advice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-12-14

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:18 pm

You can tell this negro young, trying play all these games and shit. If you tryin get in a serious relationship with her then keep it 100 and ask her whats up with the pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

girl advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: girl advice?   girl advice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

girl advice?
Page 1 of 1