Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl

Go down 
+7
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
KoolAidNoSugar
DATBOY559
@iRam
WAVECRAZE3000
SLIM
Kid Flash
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Empty
PostSubject: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

As the title says "Whats ur best pick-up line when tryin to get a girl". I know some of yall on here probably got like a whole notebook full of em but whats ur best one? I'll post mine later.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am

pickup lines??

smh

step yal game up

*walks out*
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:29 am

*walks back in*

nothing beats "*upward headnod* hi,how you doing?? *cool cat smile*"

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am

I don't use pick up lines that's mad cheesy ....I just spit game n nab gals.
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am

i prefer YOU go first bc this is one of those lame ass excuses saying u need help on hollering @females........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 am

EMPEROR DOOKU wrote:
I don't use pick up lines that's mad cheesy ....I just spit game n nab gals.

yea i say almost w/e comes to mind
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 am

SlimTim wrote:
*walks back in*

nothing beats "*upward headnod* hi,how you doing?? *cool cat smile*"

Cool Cool Cool
cosign
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

or u could be like a yo bitch boss me up..lol jk
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am

this shit never fails
SCREAM OUT "HEY YOU THERE....BITCH U HERE THATS WHY YA PUSSY STANK..U PROBABLY GOT TO FINGER YA SELF WIT YA FUCKING FIST"
then she will come and get in your face....and BAM u got convo
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am

Bitch gimme dat PUSSY...coutesy of Webbie and Dirty South mentality. Nah foreal though I just do me...pick up lines wont get you shit but a confused look when she walk the hell off.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Pickup lines went out in '95... Just say "Waddup my name is _____... Yours?"

I NEVER used lines... All I ever needed was one reason to say the dumbest shit to a broad & it just went from there... "Hey ur shoe is untied..." "Ur headlight is out..." Week or 2 later... doggy LOL Cool
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
pickup lines??

smh

step yal game up

*walks out*

Are you going to give him advice or up ya post count neyo
Well you aint doin any better with that post you just made lmao
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 pm

felt like copying and pasting so...here you go
Steps
You have to get out there and seek them out! Most intelligent and classy girls do not go door to door looking for dates.
Enter a public place such as school and check out the girls (Note: if you are too old to be in school, it will look creepy.
Seek eye contact. Maintain eye contact while trying to keep underwear and armpits dry.
Smile. Avoid appearing overconfident as she may find you cocky, but you mustn't be shy either. Some girls do like shy guys. But most of them want a guy who's not afraid to go out on a limb sometimes.
Approach with confidence; don't use cheesy pick-up lines (A pick-up line is a conversation opener with the intent of engaging an unfamiliar person for sex, romance, or dating. ...), they rarely work. A simple "Hi, how are you tonight?" should break the ice. Or, if you're a teenager, a less formal "Hey, how's it going?" or "Hey, what's up?" will suffice. Being polite and friendly always helps.
Wait for the signals that she is interested: laughing (at your hilarious jokes), flicking her hair around, etc. If she makes any physical contact, like touching your arm while she laughs, it's a good sign.
Take a hint if she's not interested. If she's busy, or if your comic genius is not being appreciated, then say, "It was great to meet you" and cut your losses. If you come on too strong, some women might feel threatened.
Take it small steps at a time. If you think she is interested, don't overdo it: be brief, return to your friends, say, "Maybe we can have a chat later."

Tips
Hygiene: Wash, brush your teeth, clean your ears, cut your nails, pluck those hairs out of your nose. Women notice every flaw so hide them well.
Dress well: ask your sister or mother for advice, wear nice shoes, smell nice but don't overdo the aftershave and smell.
Don't be cheap: pay for her drinks, dinner, her taxi ride home. If she insists on paying her own way, try, "I will get this one, you pay next time." However, if she seems truly intent on paying, don't push it! Let her, but insist you pay the next time. (Note the hint of there being a future between the two of you. Many women will pick up on this subtle comment, but not all; you may be able to ascertain if she's interested by her reaction to this.)
If a girl is on her own, don't point that fact out, and beware if they are in a group of friends as you will end up having to impress more than one girl.
For guys, remember that girls naturally have a wider range of vision than men. When a girl glances to her side she could be trying to get a view of you. Conversely, be careful if you're looking at a girl more than is normal and you can see the sides of her eyes: she can probably see you just as well as you can see her!

(note:i dont use these steps.... neyo i use the simple hi, how are you doing method)..... :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 pm

well im still a virgin and if u looking 4 pick up lines 2 get laid then i cant help but i usually just make them laugh or smile and that gets me the number.

heres one of my favorites- go up 2 a girl thats by her self (like in class) and when the teacher aint saying nun important (u got all class period then lol)b like i bet u got a beautiful smile and 9/10 times she will smile and from there just keep talking. but if she aint smile cus of u then just politely say i guess not. then walk a way.

(just tweak this a lil and u can use it for clubs, parties, etc.)

but i personaly like the "hey, how are you today?" approach
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
pickup lines??

smh

step yal game up

*walks out*

Are you going to give him advice or up ya post count neyo

wow if u woulda read u would have seen that i made a post right after it....and u didnt post any helpful infro in your sencond post ethier, so consider your shit deleted....ol immature, faggot ass nigga
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm

JEDI KNIGHT WN3.5 wrote:
felt like copying and pasting so...here you go
Steps
You have to get out there and seek them out! Most intelligent and classy girls do not go door to door looking for dates.
Enter a public place such as school and check out the girls (Note: if you are too old to be in school, it will look creepy.
Seek eye contact. Maintain eye contact while trying to keep underwear and armpits dry.
Smile. Avoid appearing overconfident as she may find you cocky, but you mustn't be shy either. Some girls do like shy guys. But most of them want a guy who's not afraid to go out on a limb sometimes.
Approach with confidence; don't use cheesy pick-up lines (A pick-up line is a conversation opener with the intent of engaging an unfamiliar person for sex, romance, or dating. ...), they rarely work. A simple "Hi, how are you tonight?" should break the ice. Or, if you're a teenager, a less formal "Hey, how's it going?" or "Hey, what's up?" will suffice. Being polite and friendly always helps.
Wait for the signals that she is interested: laughing (at your hilarious jokes), flicking her hair around, etc. If she makes any physical contact, like touching your arm while she laughs, it's a good sign.
Take a hint if she's not interested. If she's busy, or if your comic genius is not being appreciated, then say, "It was great to meet you" and cut your losses. If you come on too strong, some women might feel threatened.
Take it small steps at a time. If you think she is interested, don't overdo it: be brief, return to your friends, say, "Maybe we can have a chat later."

Tips
Hygiene: Wash, brush your teeth, clean your ears, cut your nails, pluck those hairs out of your nose. Women notice every flaw so hide them well.
Dress well: ask your sister or mother for advice, wear nice shoes, smell nice but don't overdo the aftershave and smell.
Don't be cheap: pay for her drinks, dinner, her taxi ride home. If she insists on paying her own way, try, "I will get this one, you pay next time." However, if she seems truly intent on paying, don't push it! Let her, but insist you pay the next time. (Note the hint of there being a future between the two of you. Many women will pick up on this subtle comment, but not all; you may be able to ascertain if she's interested by her reaction to this.)
If a girl is on her own, don't point that fact out, and beware if they are in a group of friends as you will end up having to impress more than one girl.
For guys, remember that girls naturally have a wider range of vision than men. When a girl glances to her side she could be trying to get a view of you. Conversely, be careful if you're looking at a girl more than is normal and you can see the sides of her eyes: she can probably see you just as well as you can see her!

(note:i dont use these steps.... neyo i use the simple hi, how are you doing method)..... :D
All the things you aint doin lmao
Back to top Go down
wavingstoner
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
wavingstoner

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Best one yet smash
Back to top Go down
Chicken Legg
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Chicken Legg

Male
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 pm

lilmike_35215 wrote:
well im still a virgin and if u looking 4 pick up lines 2 get laid then i cant help but i usually just make them laugh or smile and that gets me the number.

heres one of my favorites- go up 2 a girl thats by her self (like in class) and when the teacher aint saying nun important (u got all class period then lol)b like i bet u got a beautiful smile and 9/10 times she will smile and from there just keep talking. but if she aint smile cus of u then just politely say i guess not. then walk a way.

(just tweak this a lil and u can use it for clubs, parties, etc.)

but i personaly like the "hey, how are you today?" approach

cosign.. js make her smile
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 am

git em ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl   Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best pickup line when tryin to get a girl
Page 1 of 1