Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Girl Issue...

Go down 
+3
SLIM
@iRam
teefresh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male
Number of posts : 21
Girl Issue... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Girl Issue... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 am

iight yall... here is the run down...

i met her on the 4th (day time) she look good and i got her number (she gave too me) we started text that evening...convo was casual..we both was out in the city just texting...both got home late and finshing talking on the phone all nite like the sun came up (kinda lame)...i told myself in 7 days i should be baggin her... so 2 days later she came by my place we were vibing..nothin happen..but she called me lata n said she feeling me...3 days later we go to the movies..enjoyed our self.. (my scary ass forgot to try and kiss her)...so DAY 6 friday nite..no call or text (mine u we text and call like all day even when we be out with other peep) im like dammn..nigga probably bagging her rite now...anyway now its DAY 7.. i text that hoe wuzzup no response...

Holla at me yall let me know what yall think?? and chill with the jokes
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Girl Issue... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Girl Issue... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 am

come on homie u 23.................................but if u must learn from a 15yr old thats coo also
leave her alone for a bit she might have lost her phone didnt pay the bill etc. she will get at u if she was feeling u and she worth it
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:33 am

are you 23??

you deserve to get roasted for this...but ima be cool about the situation.

you shoulda been tryna get close to her when she got to your place...

and you forgot to kiss her... sigh smh

when she was at your place you shoulda shown signs of interest in her to let her know you feelin her.....
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 am

Heartbreak_Dre wrote:
He shouldnt be roasted
Too much pussy in dis world to be stuck on 1 girl

hes 23 neyo

now are you gon give him advice or up ya post count?
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 pm

look... she's not the only chick i fuck with.. she just the most recent. whenever a chick gets at me.. i usually try to bag in 7 days . i posted this for opinions not jokes.. yea im 23 but i always had a team since i was a teen..

...also she is wifey material niggas.. drives an '08.. with bank job.. senior in college..she look like 8 or 9
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:10 pm

teefresh wrote:
look... she's not the only chick i fuck with.. she just the most recent. whenever a chick gets at me.. i usually try to bag in 7 days . i posted this for opinions not jokes.. yea im 23 but i always had a team since i was a teen..

...also she is wifey material niggas.. drives an '08.. with bank job.. senior in college..she look like 8 or 9

ok so i dont know you from a hole in a wall.... but i will ask this.... if she got her shit straight like that then she is probably thinkin what does this nigga have to offer me? Do you know what she is looking for? A relationship or relations? shrug But seriosly from past encounters girls like guys that arent afraid to go for it! maybe you moved to slow, shrug just chill off her. if you are looking for wifey it will happen when the time is right.. that i do know for a fact
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm

[quote="andrelavelle] maybe you moved to slow, shrug just chill off her. if you are looking for wifey it will happen when the time is right.. that i do know for a fact[/quote]

Chuuuuch... Spoken like a true old nigga... (listen to this nigga) Cool
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 pm

andrelavelle wrote:
teefresh wrote:

ok so i dont know you from a hole in a wall.... but i will ask this.... if she got her shit straight like that then she is probably thinkin what does this nigga have to offer me? Do you know what she is looking for? A relationship or relations? shrug But seriosly from past encounters girls like guys that arent afraid to go for it! maybe you moved to slow, shrug just chill off her. if you are looking for wifey it will happen when the time is right.. that i do know for a fact

yea i think you right.. but im not really looking for wifey.. remind you i met her 7 days ago..and u think i am moving too slow?? so ur saying i should have bagged her by now??

on the flip side i know she diggin me cuz i took her out on day 4 or 5 and she was liking a nigga..loving a nigga car..and wanted to talk all nite after i dropped her off.. but all in all imma just fall back.. and take and L on this one
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm

you are still young just do you until that one comes around......I was like that MTV show nigga NEXT. I liked challenges those were the best maybe thats why you want it? you dont really need 7 days unless you were trying to build something you know! but man just do you and be safe! Me I'm done I'm bout to get married I found wifey
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 pm

andrelavelle wrote:
teefresh wrote:

thats what im sayin....you shoulda made a move of some sort while u was at your place....
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:47 pm

SlimTim wrote:
andrelavelle wrote:
teefresh wrote:

thats what im sayin....you shoulda made a move of some sort while u was at your place....

cosign....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 pm

update: "she fell alseep and forgot to call"...bagged her last nite DAY 7!! and again the next morning day 8
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:51 pm

edap cookie?
Back to top Go down
teefresh
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
teefresh

Male

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 am

**iDARTH** wrote:
edap cookie?

YESSIR! i was like doggy

then we were sleeping

then we woke up and doggy again

but thanks for the advice yall
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

teefresh wrote:
**iDARTH** wrote:
edap cookie?

YESSIR! i was like doggy

then we were sleeping

then we woke up and doggy again

but thanks for the advice yall

edap
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 pm

peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Sponsored content

Girl Issue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Issue...   Girl Issue... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Issue...
Page 1 of 1