Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.

Go down 
+6
Heartbreak_Dre
D.E.E.Z.Y.
jiggy terp
DATBOY559
Geometrikz
PrinceBrendan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceBrendan
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-06

I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Empty
PostSubject: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Well Im New To The Site But Not To The Wave Game. But I Need Help In Some Areas.
Products Used...
Olive Oil (Hair Lotion & Shampoo)
Pink Lotion (Orginal &Classic Light)
Wave Bulider ( All Products Deep Wave. Brush In Wave, etc.)
360 Style Pomade
Sportin Waves Gold Can ( Too Thick To Rub Together)
Murrays.
Brushes = Wave Enforcer. And I Wear Durags And Wave Caps At Night Mostly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry Photos Mad Big.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/PrinceBrendan
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

all those products... u dun need all dat son.

first off, drop all ur pomades except maybe either murrays or 360 style - but use the one ur gonna choose only once a week. still, i wouldnt even recomand that since ur hair is so low. its only rly necessary when ur wolfin.

secondely, keep the olive oil shampoo and choose between either pink lotion or olive lotion - 2 moisturizers serves nothing. id recomand the olive lotion to keep that olive formula.

and at last, if u can, buy urself a new brush..preferably a diane or annie(go in the product review forum for info), those are the most recognized brands. with the hair u have now id say use a softy or medium and switch to a hard whenever u can.

and now to ur right side problem(y did u post pics of all ur sides expect the one ur havin problems wit lol)... just kb and wolf a lot. this is a common issue amongst wavers and theres no miracle solution to that. all u can do is do as i said... brush and wolf.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

all u need is dat pink lotion and a brush
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 pm

As a suggestion with your problem side, it may be beneficial to grow your hair out a bit. That will provide enough hair to recoil and straighten. If you don't have enough hair to recoil and straighten, then it may be difficult for you to achieve your desired results.
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Yea bra just wolf it out while goin hard wit the brush wolf for 5 to 6 weeks and u will be straight. welcome
Back to top Go down
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:
Yea bra just wolf it out while goin hard wit the brush wolf for 5 to 6 weeks and u will be straight. welcome

cosign
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 pm

You using that Palmers Olive Oil Shampoo/Conditioner?
Back to top Go down
PrinceBrendan
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 17

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Ok. Thanks.
Um Naw I Use Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/PrinceBrendan
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

What I would suggest to you is that you maybe purchase a hair thickener like doo gro n heres why: You see on the crown it spirals out(use a hand mirror n look at your crown you'll see it)....In most cases the spiral starts on the right side and ends on the left meaning that the right side of your head is the beginning of the spiral and thus has the weakest area of potential hair grain pattern intensity and the left side of your head is the end of the spiral and thus has the stronger potential hair grain pattern intensity. So that doo gro will thicken out that weak right side and along with proper wolfing and brushing it should begin to wave up...BTW you may wanna brush at more of a downward angle on the right side.
Back to top Go down
p_spinna
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
p_spinna

Male
Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 pm

kb fam plain and simple
Back to top Go down
B-Smoove
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
B-Smoove

Male
Number of posts : 55

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 am

kb, and wolf ur hair out longer
and u really dont need all dat Gumbuilder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.   I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Help On Right Side. Suggestions PLease.
Page 1 of 1