Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
+13
Jayrock
gAme0va
Terry901
Sid
Suprah
Jerz
Imfamus
WAVECRAZE3000
@iRam
SLIM
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

*e-daps Rude and Holliday* Good shit this site is constantly improving and mods actually taking members advice Cool
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
gAme0va wrote:
looks good. so as of right now no one is in a special group ?

Not right now I just set it up!! lol People will be appointed slowly but surely.

Also contrary to what rude said special ranks can overstep post count. Just depends... :D

oohhh iight sounds good. so i guess this shit got some twist and surprises
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

WaveMaster21 wrote:
*e-daps Rude and Holliday* Good shit this site is constantly improving and mods actually taking members advice Cool

Yup... I'm tryna take in as much of what YA'LL want as I can & see what I can do. The site ain't shit without the people so I gotta keep ya'll happy... lol
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

[quote="HollidayStylez"]
*mari* wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
*mari* wrote:
hydro hybrid.........WICKY WICKY WACK!!!

my wave game.......MY WAVE GAME.............MY WAVE GAME...nuff said

Mari you always TALKING bout your waves but you RARELY drop pics... No offense I'm just sayin... Put up or shut up.... Twisted Evil Wink breakn
well when i was at the top of my game i didnt have a camera...i fell off big time during football season....im back on my grizzy........and saving up for a cam...circut city needs to drop the price on the dslr's..........but DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE im going to shut tha shit down!!!!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

good shit holliday e-daps... Cool
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:06 pm

good shit my niggga
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 pm

My rank aint change wtf is this...........complete anarchy lol
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:32 pm

im a DIP...fuck it watch this dub-C3k is a stinkypoo
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 am

im still a new kid on the block Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:05 am

WAVENIGGA WANTS TO BE A ROASTER OR A HYDRO HYBRID!!!!!!!
*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm

WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY!!!!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 am

JoJO wrote:
WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY!!!!

good point...dont worry guyz..ill talk to kamie and holliday about the rankings...and yes this does need to be a sticky.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Yall work hard and get the information up. Keep on grinding and being creative. That is what makes this site different. Yall stay involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3