Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
+13
Jayrock
gAme0va
Terry901
Sid
Suprah
Jerz
Imfamus
WAVECRAZE3000
@iRam
SLIM
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Death(Troy504)
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm

rude puttin in work on this site
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm

lol i'm a roaster :roflmao: lol i love this nigga
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm

lmao he is a spam whore
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:34 pm

so we can't get into a group til we have 500 post ?? thats a while from now.

im liking that spartan spinna group tho
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 pm

gAme0va wrote:
so we can't get into a group til we have 500 post ?? thats a while from now.

im liking that spartan spinna group tho

yea it has to be 500.....

according to holliday and kamie...and a couple others in the suggestion thread...

they said the wanted the spots to b earned and givin out to niggaz..that earned it and were active...500 posts seem reasonable..somebody was talkin about 100....

500 is reasonable you can get it witout bein a post whore in a reasonable amount of time...

the spartan spinna shit is fresh tho..

oh and im postin alot cuz i was asked to nah mean? holliday told me to make a couple of these threads cuz he felt like ppl respond well to my threads thats all..
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 pm

speaking of spartan spinna. battle 2m between me and bosshog. ima post it on this site to. first battle of SB ?
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 pm

gAme0va wrote:
speaking of spartan spinna. battle 2m between me and bosshog. ima post it on this site to. first battle of SB ?
no i think they have 1 or 2 comin up, whens yours?
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:52 pm

gAme0va wrote:

yup i think so......good ish game...
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:54 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:

je ne parle pas espanol.

Oh my dude speakin french
[I took it for 3 yrs]

Tu parle francaise un petit ou beaucoup?
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

according to holliday and kamie...and a couple others in the suggestion thread...

they said the wanted the spots to b earned and givin out to niggaz..that earned it and were active...500 posts seem reasonable..somebody was talkin about 100....

500 is reasonable you can get it witout bein a post whore in a reasonable amount of time...

oh and im postin alot cuz i was asked to nah mean? holliday told me to make a couple of these threads cuz he felt like ppl respond well to my threads thats all..

I feel u on that
I also feel, its there's quality n less quantity then that should count

100 posts of wise advice and topics > 500 posts of bs

But 500 is cool
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Advanc3d wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

I feel u on that
I also feel, its there's quality n less quantity then that should count

100 posts of wise advice and topics > 500 posts of bs

But 500 is cool

oh yea of course....there has to be some kind of substance in ur 500 post...but atleast 500 shows ur somewat active....and thats y the mods promote u to the next level..even tho u have 500 they decide if it was meaningful enuff for u to get promoted to a semi group....so 500 is jus the minimum....u could get 1500 posts before ppl ever find u valuable enuff to promote...
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Advanc3d wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:

je ne parle pas espanol.

[I took it for 3 yrs]

Je parle fracaise un beaucoup.
i only been doin it for 2 so i might be slippin once in a while
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
Advanc3d wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:

je ne parle pas espanol.

[I took it for 3 yrs]

Je parle francaise beaucoup
No un
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Advanc3d wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
Advanc3d wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:

je ne parle pas espanol.

[I took it for 3 yrs]

Je parle francaise beaucoup
No un
Nah i can say alot i jus might mix the grammer up
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:48 pm

SlimTim wrote:
gAme0va wrote:

2mrw
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
*mari* wrote:
im a perfectionist i pride myself in what i do...conprende senor? tu espanol?

je ne parle pas espanol.
da fuck???u just called me a stinkypoo....not a nigga but a stinkypoo bh starwars now u must die
Back to top Go down
YUNG360
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
YUNG360

Male
Number of posts : 137
Originated Wave Site : GUMBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:15 pm

good ranking system rude
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

*mari* wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
*mari* wrote:
im a perfectionist i pride myself in what i do...conprende senor? tu espanol?

je ne parle pas espanol.
da fuck???u just called me a stinkypoo....not a nigga but a stinkypoo bh starwars now u must die
no i didnt i was speakin french but its all good
starwars
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:28 pm

[quote="*mari*"]
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
*mari* wrote:
hydro hybrid.........WICKY WICKY WACK!!!

my wave game.......MY WAVE GAME.............MY WAVE GAME...nuff said

Mari you always TALKING bout your waves but you RARELY drop pics... No offense I'm just sayin... Put up or shut up.... Twisted Evil Wink breakn
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Okay the ranks are changed to:

New Kid on the Block
Ripplemania
DIPlomat
Superstar Spinna
Certified DIPlomat
??????
???????

"?" ranks are mystery ranks... lol So don't even ask.
Post count is a mystery as well. jsut post. Don't pay attention to the rank. And "post-count-posts" will be monitored.

Special Groups

Showstopper
Wave-Sensei
Spartan Spinna

The "Mod" "Senior Mod", and "Admin" ranks may stay the same for now. I'm kinda "leary" of fuckin with mod ranks.. B/c it's mad mods that don't come on no more. and SOON as I strip their rank they're gonna come back like "Why I'm not a mod no more yo?? Fuck this I"m going to 360..." LOL

More special groups "roaster", etc. May come in the future. Right now it is too much on me as teh only admin to monitor & place people in all these fancy smancy groups so for now it'll stay as is. :D
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:55 pm

.......i like tha new ranks...
keep it up wit tha new stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm

this is good..
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm

gAme0va wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
gAme0va wrote:

2mrw

oh i guess thats the first one.lol
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 pm

looks good. so as of right now no one is in a special group ?
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:08 pm

gAme0va wrote:
looks good. so as of right now no one is in a special group ?

Not right now I just set it up!! lol People will be appointed slowly but surely.

Also contrary to what rude said special ranks can overstep post count. Just depends... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS   IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIGHT these are the Ranks....COMMENTS/TIPS/SUGGESTIONS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next