Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Rudes Wave tips

Go down 
+8
pb24081085
AS23
SoufKakSpinna
Jerz
betterthanyou
@iRam
Dame13
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Rudes Wave tips Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rudes Wave tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Iight jus wanna make a lil thread on tips that usually bother people during there waving process or jus some tips that ive picked up and learned...first and foremost....

Tip #1- NEVER EVA put ur durag on when ur hair is not layed down properly.......seems like common sense right...but for example u out playin ball and ur hair is all fucked nd after words u jus throw on ya durag or some shit....or u get done fuckin and u aint wear a durag and u put it on afterwards jus cuz.....THAT IS A NO NO!!!.......i did this...and it ruined my connections for a week 1 1/2.....it took hardbody brushin to get back to where i needed to be...ill add pics on this later...i took a pic of how fucked up my shit was...becuz my hair was not laying down correctly and i ragged it up anyways.....the reason u dont do this is becuz a durag is to lay ur hair down properly so its trained to stay that way..so if ur hair is all jagged and fucked..and u throw a durag on..ur training ur hair to lay down jagged and fucked..THAT IS A NO NO!

Tip #2 - everyone has that part of the hair that wont wave like others cuz that part of the hair wont grow or w.e .........get a hair thickener...like DOO GRO duh....i know everyone knows this...but ppl were askin me to show pics of wat it done for me..and imma get my lil testimonial goin lol...

the right side of my head was a bitch would not wave for shit...plus the right side of my head jus doesnt grow...so thats like a 'double wammy' (lol) i copped some products from the doo gro line and used this as my main moisturizer and my hair went from

Rudes Wave tips 2mrte83

TO this....

Rudes Wave tips 257go5d

as u can see in the first pic my hair is thin and u can clearly see the scalp its all raw lookin......quite frankly it looks disgusting.......
so for all u niggaz wit thinnin hair...cop some doo gro..or a hair thickener in general..this will really help u wave up problem sides......

Tip #3
durag or wavecap........
most ppl say this is preference i say no..i say wave caps should only be used under a durag or only alone if ur rockin some kind of hat wear....wavecaps jus dont hold hair down good enuff...especially hold hair in place wit the tosses and turnin of sleep...so get a durag...and for ultimate compressin put a wave cap UNDER... so all u niggaz out there that only rock wave caps wonderin why ur hair aint layin down correctly ...its cuz wave caps shouldnt be used alone...so get a durag.......

iight alot of this shit is common since..but hey its jus tips/reminders.....plus its my job as a vet to keep 'noobs' informed...dont worry ill make some threads of more tips that u usually dont see in threads....

*PEACE*

Last edited by RudeBwoy_DreBaby on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Rudes Wave tips Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Rudes Wave tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Goodness Rude You Postin All The Info You can aren't You Thats still some Good Ish
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

1st i would like to address that your a POST WHORE
2nd yep hair thickeners are the key to success of the "bad" side personally i use indian hemp to make get my right side in plus when using a thickener it doesnt hurt like fuck when u use a hard brush
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
Rudes Wave tips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rudes Wave tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 pm

some good info here
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:35 pm

*mari* wrote:
1st i would like to address that your a POST WHORE
2nd yep hair thickeners are the key to success of the "bad" side personally i use indian hemp to make get my right side in plus when using a thickener it doesnt hurt like fuck when u use a hard brush

lol a post whore i am not.....i was asked to put all this shit on here today....nigga...
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 am

good info rude
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Rudes Wave tips Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Rudes Wave tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

i never did the rag and cap. feels better this way. feels more compressed
Back to top Go down
AS23
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 28

Registration date : 2010-05-21

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

but how do you apply them do you just coat it over the top of the hair or take the doo gro and apply it to the scalp with a comb and stuff
Back to top Go down
pb24081085
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2010-05-20

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
iceage
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iceage

Male
Number of posts : 75

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

good ish yo
Back to top Go down
kbreezy360
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
kbreezy360

Male
Number of posts : 31

Registration date : 2009-09-27

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

AS23 wrote:
but how do you apply them do you just coat it over the top of the hair or take the doo gro and apply it to the scalp with a comb and stuff

hmmmmm....sounds ALOT like the K-Breezy Method that I posted on youtube a while back.

afro
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Well since this thread has been bumped...I might as well add my own two cents in.

If you get a good enough wave cap...like a BOO BOO wave cap I copped for 3 dollars ( I usually get the dollar ones that have two in a pack so basically 50 cent wave caps)...it'll hold great if not better than a durag.

King Cash Method is the most effectve though...that way you can get the compression you need...no lines in your head...and your wave cap wont be a problem when taking it off.
Back to top Go down
Superstar Jay
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 29

Registration date : 2009-03-08

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

i remember this you posted this on SB Waves
Back to top Go down
kbreezy360
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
kbreezy360

Male
Number of posts : 31

Registration date : 2009-09-27

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:42 am

Superstar Jay wrote:
i remember this you posted this on SB Waves
rofl neyo fml phil smh smh2 Rolling Eyes Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rudes Wave tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudes Wave tips   Rudes Wave tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudes Wave tips
Page 1 of 1