Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh

Go down 
+2
NOEL
Imfamus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Empty
PostSubject: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Old post from my Slavebuilder days.....just a few tips/reminders

WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping your Hair Fresh

1. Keep your hair moisturized- Moisturization is a huge key to keeping ur healthy because it keeps it from being dry and will make ur hair soft and manageable. The softer and more manageable your hair is the easier it is to wave. Avoid moisturizers that contain ingredients like petrolatum, mineral oil, or lanolin. Be smart when you go to cop a moisturizer and READ LABELS for maximum benefits. DON'T go and buy a product because everybody is doin it and seeing decent results because what might works for them might not work for you and experiment with products to see which one gives you maximum benefits. Find 1 good moisturizer that works for you and get to brushin.

2. Condition- This is essential for healthier hair. Conditioning put natural conditioners and essential oils in yo hair that it needs to be healthy. I condition err day and my hair is so soft and manageable that I'm able to wolf for longer periods without the hassle and girls love the guys wit "good hair".

3. Shampoo at least once a week or every 4-5 days. Shampooing gets rid of all the products and dirt that is in yo hair. It's not good to have carrot cream on your head that u applied last week or when u rub fingers through ur hair u notice u have some dirt and shit under the fingernails.

4. Avoid product-buildup. Product-buildup is the unhealthiest thing u can do to ur hair. This happens when you overapply greasy products, mixing products, and apply too much of a thick pomade or too much pomade at all without shampooing ur hair to get rid of all this stuff.

5. Brush yo hair. The key to getting waves is to be consistent with brushing and is the KEY to getting waves and having healthy hair. Products keep ur mositurized and pomade jus makes ur hair look good. Brushing is like the gym and products are like the supplements so how you gonna get big if you don't work out right.

6. Get regular trims(Gristyle)- Basically have your barber trim your edges, most of the time this is done by taking a comb and triming your hair all the way around hair line then getting a line up. Some of you probably just get a line up but this is bad because if your hair is fro length then as soon as that lineup is done all it takes is for you to brush or wash your hair then the lineup is gone because your fro overlaps your original hair line, this is why clipping your hairline edges is important because it will allow you to stay clean while wolfing and your hair wont look all out of place and messy. You will be able to wolf for longer periods and stay looking fresh in the process.

This message has been approved by WaveMaster21. Cool
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER
WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

WaveMaster21 wrote:

1. Keep your hair moisturized- Moisturization is a huge key to keeping ur healthy because it keeps it from being dry and will make ur hair soft and manageable. The softer and more manageable your hair is the easier it is to wave. Avoid moisturizers that contain ingredients like petrolatum, mineral oil, or lanolin. Be smart when you go to cop a moisturizer and READ LABELS for maximum benefits. DON'T go and buy a product because everybody is doin it and seeing decent results because what might works for them might not work for you and experiment with products to see which one gives you maximum benefits. Find 1 good moisturizer that works for you and get to brushin.

2. Condition- This is essential for healthier hair. Conditioning put natural conditioners and essential oils in yo hair that it needs to be healthy. I condition err day and my hair is so soft and manageable that I'm able to wolf for longer periods without the hassle and girls love the guys wit "good hair".

3. Shampoo at least once a week or every 4-5 days. Shampooing gets rid of all the products and dirt that is in yo hair. It's not good to have carrot cream on your head that u applied last week or when u rub fingers through ur hair u notice u have some dirt and shit under the fingernails.

4. Avoid product-buildup. Product-buildup is the unhealthiest thing u can do to ur hair. This happens when you overapply greasy products, mixing products, and apply too much of a thick pomade or too much pomade at all without shampooing ur hair to get rid of all this stuff.

5. Brush yo hair. The key to getting waves is to be consistent with brushing and is the KEY to getting waves and having healthy hair. Products keep ur mositurized and pomade jus makes ur hair look good. Brushing is like the gym and products are like the supplements so how you gonna get big if you don't work out right.

6. Get regular trims(Gristyle)- Basically have your barber trim your edges, most of the time this is done by taking a comb and triming your hair all the way around hair line then getting a line up. Some of you probably just get a line up but this is bad because if your hair is fro length then as soon as that lineup is done all it takes is for you to brush or wash your hair then the lineup is gone because your fro overlaps your original hair line, this is why clipping your hairline edges is important because it will allow you to stay clean while wolfing and your hair wont look all out of place and messy. You will be able to wolf for longer periods and stay looking fresh in the process.

very good info dude, i bet this post is going to help a lot of the people who dont know anything bout waves.... lolz one thing you might have forgot to put in your post..... products dont give you waves Evil or Very Mad No :winkwink:

Peace,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm

NOEL wrote:
WaveMaster21 wrote:

very good info dude, i bet this post is going to help a lot of the people who dont know anything bout waves.... lolz one thing you might have forgot to put in your post..... products dont give you waves Evil or Very Mad No :winkwink:

Peace,
$noeL$

Check again my dude
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Good Shit Wavemaster21
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 pm

I would condition more but once i get my hair wet...not that easy to get back down
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:09 pm

good stuff....
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 pm

nice post wavemaster
and nice avatar
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm

[/quote]

Check again my dude[/quote]

oh my bad i was trying to explain that pomades dont give you waves Razz

LOLZ,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh   WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WaveMaster21 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Fresh
Page 1 of 1