Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

I gotta wear uniforms back to school.

Go down 
+2
Imfamus
Beazy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Empty
PostSubject: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, I, as well as every student in my county, has to wear uniforms all through school just because the parents are gay and voted on it. Anyway, here's what I have to wear.

-Polo Shirts, in school colors (Red or white for my school), gray, black, or light blue.
-Khaki, navy, or black pants/shorts.

The only good thing is that we can wear any shoes that we want. Haha.

So, have you guys ever had an experience with uniforms? How can I rock it? This IS my freshman year, and I don't wanna look like a junky... Lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm

I had to do in grade school.....I hated not being able to wear my "street" clothes to school....but White Polo + Black slacks/Dickies + white forces is how I would do it.....
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Beazy wrote:
Well, I, as well as every student in my county, has to wear uniforms all through school just because the parents are gay and voted on it. Anyway, here's what I have to wear.

-Polo Shirts, in school colors (Red or white for my school), gray, black, or light blue.

So, have you guys ever had an experience with uniforms? How can I rock it? This IS my freshman year, and I don't wanna look like a junky... Lol...

How could you look like a junky if everyone else is dressed the same Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:55 pm

just wear ya damn uniform.
...u there for an education, not to look cool.

but i do both however...

okay im going in....

COMBOS
With the khaki pants u can wear any one of those polos...
Same with the black pants...
But with the navy blue pants. The white, and the light blue polos would look nice..

keep ya shirt tucked in neatly, NO sagging. get pants and polos that FIT...baggy pants are slowly making they're way out....

BELTS
Grab a solid black belt, and a brown belt.
The brown would go nice with the khaki pants...

SHOES
Get a pair of black shoes, and also white. AF1s are prolly the 1st thing that'll come to mind..those would be pefect, u could mix and match with those kicks..they match no matter what combo u rockin...so even u cant fuck up. Polos are a nice option as well...inexpensive, and comfortable.

SOCKS
Grab some black and grey ankle socks....fuck white u in highschool now, white shows dirtyness.

UNDERSHIRT...

one of the MOST important necities, especially if u dont wan look like a junky...
school polo and no undershit= looking like a poor ethiopeain kid..

get black/grey/white.

EXTRAS

cop a bottle or 3 of GOOD colognes, not no cheap shit....
a nice watch would also add that extra touch...

hmmm i dont think i missed anything...any more questions??

SMH@ niggas that dont know how to dress themselves

Last edited by SlimTim on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Achillies wrote:
Beazy wrote:

trust me nigga its possible LOL...i wish i could post pics of some of the idots at our school...some of these kids look ridiulous..
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Achillies wrote:
Beazy wrote:

trust me nigga its possible LOL...i wish i could post pics of some of the idots at our school...some of these kids look ridiulous..

cosign you aint the only one
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 pm

SlimTim wrote:
just wear ya damn uniform.
...u there for an education, not to look cool.

but i do both however...

okay im going in....

COMBOS
With the khaki pants u can wear any one of those polos...
Same with the black pants...
But with the navy blue pants. The white, and the light blue polos would look nice..

keep ya shirt tucked in neatly, NO sagging. get pants and polos that FIT...baggy pants are slowly making they're way out....

BELTS
Grab a solid black belt, and a brown belt.
The brown would go nice with the khaki pants...

SHOES
Get a pair of black shoes, and also white. AF1s are prolly the 1st thing that'll come to mind..those would be pefect, u could mix and match with those kicks..they match no matter what combo u rockin...so even u cant fuck up. Polos are a nice option as well...inexpensive, and comfortable.

SOCKS
Grab some black and grey ankle socks....fuck white u in highschool now, white shows dirtyness.

UNDERSHIRT...

one of the MOST important necities, especially if u dont wan look like a junky...
school polo and no undershit= looking like a poor ethiopeain kid..

get black/grey/white.

EXTRAS

cop a bottle or 3 of GOOD colognes, not no cheap shit....
a nice watch would also add that extra touch...

hmmm i dont think i missed anything...any more questions??

SMH@ niggas that dont know how to dress themselves

cosign and i have to wear uniforms to school
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm

damn uniforms suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I gotta wear uniforms back to school.   I gotta wear uniforms back to school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I gotta wear uniforms back to school.
Page 1 of 1