Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces

Go down 
+6
jiggy terp
SLIM
DATBOY559
Imfamus
RI5E2POW3R
Seasick_Debo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Seasick_Debo
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Seasick_Debo

Male
Number of posts : 27
Originated Wave Site : www.myspace.com/seasickclick
All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-03

All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Empty
PostSubject: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I been thinkin about some all whites to wear back to school. But, I dont wanna get forces cause they always turn yellow on the bottom of them after a while.

So anybody can help a nigga out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/seasickclick
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167
All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm

you got a few options 2 choose from homey but it depends on your style
sperrys
polos
air max
chucks
just hit up the mall or search around the internet fam
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:06 pm

You always got to have at least 1 pair of white forces......neva heard of turnin yellow b4.....but how about not wearing all-white shoes everyday....variety is the key.... Wink
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Imfamus wrote:
You always got to have at least 1 pair of white forces......neva heard of turnin yellow b4.....but how about not wearing all-white shoes everyday....variety is the key.... Wink
cosign but my nigga if u be cleanin yo forces wit bleach too much thats y it turns yellow
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Imfamus wrote:

cosign....grab some white forces, and some blacsk as well.

then cop some polos like raise2power said....

variety, if u master that...yo white forces will last all year...
Back to top Go down
Seasick_Debo
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Seasick_Debo

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 pm

SlimTim wrote:
Imfamus wrote:

Yeah, i feel you on that. I gotta good bit of other pairs, but theres nothin like the all whites. ima get some polo's though. (bad thing is i wear a size 14 lol)
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Seasick_Debo wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
Imfamus wrote:

Yeah, i feel you on that. I gotta good bit of other pairs, but theres nothin like the all whites. ima get some polo's though. (bad thing is i wear a size 14 lol)

damn lol...idkbout that then...but do you lol
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 am

The soles are porous so if you wear them and get them dirty don't wear them again until you clean them. As opposed to using bleach to clean your kicks, just use mild detergents- body soap, liquid soap, tooth paste or dish detergent.
Strong abrasives will dry the leather and make the shoes susceptible to scuffs. If the stains don’t get imbedded into the sneaker, they will be aight. When you aren’t wearing them, keep the shape by using a shoe tree or a tee shirt. Creases or fisheads are not a good look.
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 am

Imfamus wrote:
cosign...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am

i dont wear all white shoes.............btw depends on style have a rotation and it want matta........
levi's
vans
jordan rising sun 12's
SHOX
air max 1/90
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 pm

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/07/17/air-jordan-all-white-collection/
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Seasick_Debo wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
Imfamus wrote:

My nigga I feel you...I wear the size 14 too. Almost every pair of my shoes I have to order now because, well at least here, they only order like 2 pairs of my size. Hate going to a store to buy shoes and pay only to wait to get my shit.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Divine Write wrote:
Seasick_Debo wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
Imfamus wrote:

My nigga I feel you...I wear the size 14 too. Almost every pair of my shoes I have to order now because, well at least here, they only order like 2 pairs of my size. Hate going to a store to buy shoes and pay only to wait to get my shit.

Big Foot niggas lol
Back to top Go down
Seasick_Debo
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Seasick_Debo

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 pm

aight man.
and too everybody good lookin out

i gotta get some new all blacks too lol

then ima get the multicolors.
Back to top Go down
Seasick_Debo
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Seasick_Debo

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Divine Write wrote:
Seasick_Debo wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
Imfamus wrote:

hell yea, i got hella pissed 1 year i had to wait a week into the first month of school for a new pair of J's

they need to stock..or have a large sized store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces   All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Whites to rock back to school. but not forces
Page 1 of 1