Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rah516
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Rah516

Male
Number of posts : 3
hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-25

hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!   hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey yall its Rahkim...the deal is i just got my haircut two days ago and it already looks fuced up..is there something wrong with my hairline because i get bad ingrown hair bumps after every new (low) cut and now the tip and right side of my hairline and the left side of my hairline is starting to fade i dont know if this is because of waving?? or if it's because of i brush my hair to much?? or is it because i use a hard brush when my hair is low causing the little hairs around my hairline to break leaving a bald effect??please let me know because it looks fine when i first get it then after a bit it looks crazy!!and another thing please tell me how to get rid of these bumps on my forehead and the ingrow hair bumps on my upper neck around my hairline...thanks
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!   hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Well...if tyou use hair products and dont properly wash your face, the bumps on ya head well appear, make sure you wash your face real real good..

and dont use a hard brush when your hair is low...use a soft or medium for that..

as for those neck bumps i know watu talkin bout...i see them all the time.

but idk wat to do to get rid of them...
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!   hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 pm

man i got dat same promblem except about using da hard brush when yo hair iz low y would u do that..and da bumps jus use a acne wash...but one of my sides is thinin to at da hairline im tryin doo gro but dat aint workin to good try biotin...and i wonder is it cuz of wavin and brushin alot??????????????
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!   hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:13 pm

GLITCH1234 wrote:
man i got dat same promblem except about using da hard brush when yo hair iz low y would u do that..and da bumps jus use a acne wash...but one of my sides is thinin to at da hairline im tryin doo gro but dat aint workin to good try biotin...and i wonder is it cuz of wavin and brushin alot??????????????
exactly.cuz its this one spot near my right hairline thats the only place where it looks like the hair is thinning.im using doo-gro for that spot.It seems like doo-gro dont work on the hairline 4 some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!   hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hairline dissapearing and i just gotta low cut!!!!
Page 1 of 1