Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!

Go down 
+11
Kid Flash
jiggy terp
MuNneyMike
Atlboy
Death(Troy504)
KoolAidNoSugar
DATBOY559
Beazy
Geometrikz
Imfamus
lukky_lefty
15 posters
AuthorMessage
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Empty
PostSubject: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

ROASTE ME IF YOU WANT TO - I DON'T CARE....I'M TIRED OF THE CONFUSION!!

Ok, I couldn't find the thread that I posted. But here's the deal.

Hollywood Beauty has two "types" of product that wavers live by. CARROT and OLIVE.

Now for each "type" there are a 4 main products used.

Oil, Moisturizer/Hair Lotion, Creme, and Cholesterol.

I'm about tired of people confusing them.

I hope this guide helps clear up some of the confusion - and helps define what each is. Here we goooo....

The OIL - is a literal oil. It's a liquid. You use it for hot oil treatments or a few drops in your corresponding Cholesterol for deep conditioning.

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Carrotoil Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Oliveoil

The MOISTURIZER/Hair Lotion - it's title explains it all.
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Carrotoilmoisturizer Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Hollywoodoliveoil

The CREME - It's a cream hairdress. Us wavers use it as a moisturizer in the wave game. Particular when laying the hair down at night.

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! CarrotCreme Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Olivecreme

The CHOLESTEROL - It's a conditioner. You apply it, and rinse it out. DO NOT LEAVE IT IN!! As the directions on the package state, you can add a few drops of the corresponding oil for quick deep conditioning.

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! CARROT-CHOLE-201 Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Hollywoodhairoch

LET ME KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THINK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 pm

clap
Back to top Go down
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:12 pm

much needed clap

now how do we give rep in dis bich?...
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks felllas I "perciate" the applause ^^^^^^^

But I don't know how to give rep, I just know my rep is mad low. and it's disappointing lol
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 pm

+1 rep for Lukky....and you give rep by clicking either thep positive + or negative - which you will find directly to the right of the members avy.....
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Cholesterol isn't meant for leaving in? I ALWAYS LEAVE IT IN! Dammit...

Oh well. Nice thread, this is good shit man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Beazy wrote:
Cholesterol isn't meant for leaving in? I ALWAYS LEAVE IT IN! Dammit...

Oh well. Nice thread, this is good shit man...

Nope it's not meant to be left in. If the instructions on the product say to rinse, that's what you should be doing.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:46 pm

rep points u jus click the plus sighn right above the persons post...good shyt lucky
Back to top Go down
KoolAidNoSugar
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
KoolAidNoSugar

Male
Number of posts : 228

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Nice man
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Finally....someone understands....i actually wanted to post somethin similar to this for a while but have been to lazy
Maybe nubs will stop askin the difference now.
Good job with the guide. rep added.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Good 5ht once again lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
MuNneyMike
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
MuNneyMike

Male
Number of posts : 34

Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Photobucket

i use this type.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Good work Lucky always.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

good shit but is the moisturizer/hair lotion come as a solid(like the creme) or liquid(like the oil)
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Okay, question:

Which is better to use, Pomade or Olive/Carrot Creme?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Beazy wrote:
Okay, question:

Da creams bcuz they are moisturizers.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 pm

STICKY THIS
Back to top Go down
B-Smoove
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
B-Smoove

Male
Number of posts : 55
Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

nice post lukky
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 am

DJ Aero wrote:
good shit but is the moisturizer/hair lotion come as a solid(like the creme) or liquid(like the oil)

Okay - not to be condescending, but since when did any type of "LOTION" come as a solid? LOL! But seriously, to answer ur question, the hair lotion is a liquid, and it does have petroleum/petrolatum/mineral oil in it, since there is carrot/olive oil in it. YES ITS A LIQUID

Beazy wrote:
Okay, question:

It's up to you. It all depends on what you are trying to do.

If you want just HOLD, use the pomade, but if you want to moisturize, use Olive Creme. Carrot Creme isn't really a moisturizer, but it does help with dryness, if you read the back of the container. But CC's sole purpose is to make ur hair healthy. ALTHOUGH - I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT OLIVE CREME DOES HAVE A LITTLE HOLD TO IT - I'M SURE SOME OF THE OTHER WAVERS HERE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS!

MuNneyMike wrote:
Photobucket

i use this type.

If that works for you then have at it. Mind you, this thread is about HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY CARROT & OLIVE PRODUCTS.

And thanks Jiggy, Infamus, Beazy, Divine, Troy & ATLBoy. I appreciate the support!!!

Last edited by lukky_lefty on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:06 am

rep points
great post
Back to top Go down
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm

thankx manye that helped i've been using organics but apparently hollywood beauty is a better brand so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!   Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrot and Olive oil/creme/moisturizer confusion!!
Page 1 of 1