Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Share | 
 

 HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:37 pm

has anybody use this?i saw it in the store 2day when i went 2 buy some more Oc and bought some CC 2 try here's a pic it looks good and it says shine shrug

Photobucket

o yea they got a carrot 1 2 heres the pik
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat


Male
Number of posts : 715
Age : 21
Location : Va
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm

try it and tell us how it works
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 148
Age : 25
Location : Raleigh, NC
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah you can use it as a moisturizer and I think it can
also be used with Olive Cholesterol when you condition.
Matter fact on the back of the Olive Cholesterol, it tells
you to use the oil and cholesterol for a deep conditioner.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 pm

i didnt buy it i wanted 2 see if anybody else had it.besides i get hella products already i need 2 use them or give them away or summn.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Waveaholic wrote:
Yeah you can use it as a moisturizer and I think it can
also be used with Olive Cholesterol when you condition.
Matter fact on the back of the Olive Cholesterol, it tells
you to use the oil and cholesterol for a deep conditioner.

i kno itz a moisturizer,i was askn has anybody seen or used it before. scratch
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Age : 26
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 pm

I was gonna try da Carrot oil.

_________________
"In The South Your Not Allowed To Rap Unless You Got a Pattened Dance"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Age : 26
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 pm

I did some research the Carrot oil price ranges from $5-$8 for a 12 Oz bottle...thats a good deal.

_________________
"In The South Your Not Allowed To Rap Unless You Got a Pattened Dance"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 24
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 pm

i used that the olive oil i used it with olive creme only when im bout to go to school or a party for shine i use the olive creme then when im bout to go i add olive oil gives u SHINE OUT THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Troy504 wrote:
I did some research the Carrot oil price ranges from $5-$8 for a 12 Oz bottle...thats a good deal.

idk troy the store i was at it cost the same as the CC 3.99
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 pm

GLITCH1234 wrote:
i used that the olive oil i used it with olive creme only when im bout to go to school or a party for shine i use the olive creme then when im bout to go i add olive oil gives u SHINE OUT THE WORLD

o ok dats what"s up i mite get it i mean Oc and da moisturizer i guess almost r the same execpt da moisturizer has good 5hine and iz hair lotion shrug
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Age : 26
Location : New Orleans, Louisiana
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Reputation :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Atlboy wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
I did some research the Carrot oil price ranges from $5-$8 for a 12 Oz bottle...thats a good deal.

idk troy the store i was at it cost the same as the CC 3.99

Even better

_________________
"In The South Your Not Allowed To Rap Unless You Got a Pattened Dance"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 24
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Atlboy wrote:
GLITCH1234 wrote:
i used that the olive oil i used it with olive creme only when im bout to go to school or a party for shine i use the olive creme then when im bout to go i add olive oil gives u SHINE OUT THE WORLD

o ok dats what"s up i mite get it i mean Oc and da moisturizer i guess almost r the same execpt da moisturizer has good 5hine and iz hair lotion shrug
YUP SO IF ANY OF YALL GOT CC GET THE CO FOR WHEN UR GOIN SOME WHERE AND WANT UR HAIR TO SHINE
AND IF U GOT OC GET OO FOR WHEN UR GOIN SOME WHERE AND WANT UR HAIR TO SHINE
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm

coo i might cop both of em if i like da CC im probably gnna give away all my otha products (Gumbuilder.)
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 131
Age : 29
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Reputation :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Atlboy wrote:
coo i might cop both of em if i like da CC im probably gnna give away all my otha products (Gumbuilder.)

i had the carrot oil when i first used it my hair was managable but it stopped workin after my wolfin session was over so i switched up
Back to top Go down
G.I.R.
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Reside-Columbia, SC
Reputation :
3 / 1003 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:46 am

idk..it has petrolatum and mineral oil so ill pass on this
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Age : 24
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:40 am

ive seen it never fucked with it
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 133
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Delaware
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Umm..

First of I'll say, I have them both. I've used them both. They both work well. Long story short, the Olive Oil Moisturizer works pretty good, but it's heavy, as it's loaded with petrolatum, and minteral oil. BUT! If you are looking for shine, look no more pimps! Cuz the olive oil moist. will give it!!!

The Carrot Oil Root Moisturizer works pretty good too. They both leave ur hair soft and moisturized, just don't use them everyday. I can say that after a month of using the Carrot Oil Moisturizer my hair began to grow a little faster, and with more volume, as it is a ROOT MOISTURIZER!

Long story short, they are both hair lotions, and they both have either petrolatum or minteral oil.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE PRODUCT WITH PETROLATUM/MINERAL OIL!! If you really think about it, ur scalp produces oil too. But as long as you wash ur hair at least twice a week, you'll be fine.

Niggaz be forgetting that Sportin Waves, Luster's 360, and PINK LOTION that were used years ago when dudes first started obtaining waves here contain PETROLATUM.

DON'T FORGET THE PRODUCTS THAT GOT YOU TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW. YOU USED 'OILS' THEN TO GET UR WAVES, SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR THEM NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm

o ok gd lookn on da review but witch 1 u like betta? and did the carrot 1 have some shine 2 it ? i mite get both.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 133
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Delaware
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Atlboy wrote:
o ok gd lookn on da review but witch 1 u like betta? and did the carrot 1 have some shine 2 it ? i mite get both.

**If this question was directed to me**

I must say that I like the Carrot One Better. Why? I say this because the main purpose of the Olive is to SHINE. If you want shine, just get some damn oil sheen lol!! Nah, but seriously, we are talking about the health of the hair here - and when it comes to healthy hair, you gotta start at the root. The Carrot lotion's main purpose is ROOT MOISTURIZER. But the Carrot Oil does have a slight shine to it, but nowhere near the level of the Olive.

Here's what you do: In the store (if you can) shake the bottle vigorously for about 10 seconds and apply a small drop to ur finger. Rub it between the finger and your thumb for about five seconds and see how it looks. That's what I usually do lol!!

But to each his own man, this is just my own opinion. Everyone's hair texture and preference of product varies.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 190
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 pm

I copped some of the Carrot Oil and put it in my Carrot Cholesterol, it works good and leaves my hair soft. I didn't try the Olive Oil one. But the Carrot Oil was good.
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 384
Age : 28
Location : Decatur,Ga
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

lukky_lefty wrote:
Atlboy wrote:
o ok gd lookn on da review but witch 1 u like betta? and did the carrot 1 have some shine 2 it ? i mite get both.

**If this question was directed to me**

I must say that I like the Carrot One Better. Why? I say this because the main purpose of the Olive is to SHINE. If you want shine, just get some damn oil sheen lol!! Nah, but seriously, we are talking about the health of the hair here - and when it comes to healthy hair, you gotta start at the root. The Carrot lotion's main purpose is ROOT MOISTURIZER. But the Carrot Oil does have a slight shine to it, but nowhere near the level of the Olive.

Here's what you do: In the store (if you can) shake the bottle vigorously for about 10 seconds and apply a small drop to ur finger. Rub it between the finger and your thumb for about five seconds and see how it looks. That's what I usually do lol!!

But to each his own man, this is just my own opinion. Everyone's hair texture and preference of product varies.

o ok datz whatz up.gd lookn fam ima get both.after i try CC for the 1st time i use Oc if i like da CC ill get both if nt ill get da Olive oil 1.
Back to top Go down
.5 Waves
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block


Male
Number of posts : 15
Age : 24
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 pm

my friend use olive oil and easywave pomade and he has 360 waves.. the less products the better.
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 24
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Phenom wrote:
my friend use olive oil and easywave pomade and he has 360 waves.. the less products the better.
nigga wat u know noob im playin...but olive oil iz a good but like they said it got petroleum and mineral oil
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 133
Age : 35
Location : Wilmington, Delaware
Reputation :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 am

LeGuillow_Hawkins wrote:
I copped some of the Carrot Oil and put it in my Carrot Cholesterol, it works good and leaves my hair soft. I didn't try the Olive Oil one. But the Carrot Oil was good.

??? Carrot Oil, and Carrot Oil Root Moisturizer are two different products... maybe I'm lost as to what hes saying.

But yea, when you add the oil to the corresponding cholesterol, it conditions with great results!! I feel you pimp!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 190
Age : 23
Location : Norfolk, VA
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net
Reputation :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am

lukky_lefty wrote:
LeGuillow_Hawkins wrote:
I copped some of the Carrot Oil and put it in my Carrot Cholesterol, it works good and leaves my hair soft. I didn't try the Olive Oil one. But the Carrot Oil was good.

??? Carrot Oil, and Carrot Oil Root Moisturizer are two different products... maybe I'm lost as to what hes saying.

But yea, when you add the oil to the corresponding cholesterol, it conditions with great results!! I feel you pimp!
My fault I didn't add the Root Moisturizer after Carrot Oil. I put the Carrot Oil Root Moisturizer in my Carrot Cholesterol and it made my hair good and soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer   

Back to top Go down
 
HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Carrot & Olive Moisturizer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gerard Butler's Belly Will Be the End to Hollywood's Beauty Double Standard
» Olive Hale Ingram QSM for services to the history of NZ Ceramics
» Beauty vs. Brains
» Hollywood movies
» Hollywood pays a visit to Red Holman dealership

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/ :: 360 Waves :: Wave Talk :: Product Review-
Jump to: