Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.

Go down 
+31
KoolAidNoSugar
lukky_lefty
WAVECRAZE3000
wm23
BoiWhoCriedWolf
Jayrock
mike'd the wave beast
Jerz
teefresh
242spinna
360Spinnas22
@iRam
the_truth180
SoufKakSpinna
LeGuillow_Hawkins
Gristyle
bankboi09
SkillzIsSpinnin
((Loc Loccdown))
360 wavesman
S.C. King
360sbangin
Tai dai waves
jmercy
Hollister
wAvEcHaSeR
reppinthe202
B-Ez
25cent
Waveboi32
Major Payne
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Empty
PostSubject: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 pm

Ok I have Olive Cream and I'm almost out of Carrot Cream I had the opportunity to try both alot of people kept telling me that Olive Cream was better well I have my final judgement here. I didn't think Olive Cream was better than Carrot Cream it is not very effective (for me at least) my hair is naturally soft and Carrot Cream makes my hair feel like Silk, Olive Cream didn't make no changes to my hair. People rave about the smell of Olive Cream that the smell is better than Carrot Cream, I thought Carrot Cream smelled better, and the Carrot Cream texture felt better. It is not the same thing. And alot of people tend to get Carrot/Olive Cream mixed up with the Oil it's not the same the Creams are thicker and have more holding power than the oils. So there we go I just smashed on the Cream/Oil mix-up because in alot of threads where people ask about Carrot/Olive Cream, Carrot/Olive Oil comes up confusing the hell out of noobs, theres a big difference and Sleepy can tell you the difference for the creams and oils better than I can. Don't be fooled though Olive Cream is still a very good product alot of people Live and Die by it , it just didn't have my hair feeling as good as the Carrot Cream did. Carrot Cream isn't all sunshine either it makes your hair look dried out even though it really isn't and Olive Cream is a little bit shinier as far as how it will make your hair look.

Jamaicakid Ratings-

Carrot Creme Rating- :D :D :D :D :D (5 out of 5)

Olive Creme Rating- :D :D :D :D (4 out of 5)

Final Remarks- They are both great products but the slight edge would have to go to Carrot Creme thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
Waveboi32
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Waveboi32

Male
Number of posts : 41
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Yea I like CC a lil betta 2
Back to top Go down
25cent
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
25cent

Male
Number of posts : 99
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:01 pm

I think CC is better as well
Back to top Go down
B-Ez
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
B-Ez

Male
Number of posts : 9
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:06 pm

I like CC, I am gonna try OC & experiment wit that so I can decide which works best for me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bbutler24
reppinthe202
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
reppinthe202

Male
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:19 pm

the only reason i like oc is cuz i never tried cc
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cashcrate360/
wAvEcHaSeR
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
wAvEcHaSeR

Male
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:20 am

i never tried OC but i think its same as CC from what i heard
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:45 am

Y'all need to try both products because they are both great I like Carrot Creme better but I got some Olive Cream as well which I use from time to time, and is my insurance in case I magically run out of Carrot Creme.
Back to top Go down
Hollister
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Hollister

Male
Number of posts : 21
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:59 am

carrot cream and olive cream behind each other is a beautiful thang
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:12 am

Thats why you can't go wrong if you have both.
Back to top Go down
jmercy
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
jmercy

Male
Number of posts : 33
Originated Wave Site : WAVE BUILDER

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:14 pm

oc n cc looks da same but ppl say they r different
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm

I tryed oc and I have used cc and it's kool

Last edited by Tai_Dah_Waves on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:10 pm

Olive Cream is pretty similar it just seems slighty heavier and it does all the same things Carrot Cream does , it's just that Carrot Cream does it a little better.
Back to top Go down
25cent
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
25cent

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Ain't olive cream lighter than CC
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Not that a know of it's close though !
Back to top Go down
360sbangin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
360sbangin

Male
Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:39 pm

yeah olive cream's lighter than carrot creme jkid
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:10 pm

I don't feel it when I stick my fingers into the containers the Olive Cream always had a slightly heavier feel on my finger.
Back to top Go down
S.C. King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
S.C. King

Male
Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:32 am

man cc and 4x conditioner iz the only thing in my repitor right now...lol
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 pm

I think oc is betta than cc it makes my hair super soft4 a long time
Back to top Go down
360 wavesman
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 5
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums/

Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:56 am

lol i never tried olive cream
Back to top Go down
((Loc Loccdown))
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
((Loc Loccdown))

Male
Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:33 pm

OC iz tha shizznit! I just copped sum tha otha day and I already see sum improvement! I've neva tried CC but I believe I don't have to cuz OC iz workin fo me!
Back to top Go down
SkillzIsSpinnin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
SkillzIsSpinnin

Male
Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:50 pm

i just started cc i might try oc when i run out of cc and see which is better
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:42 am

my 2 fav products, i consider myself an exper in both ive been thru 3 jars of alive cream and 1 1/2 jars of carrot cream

olive cream - hold is a little stronger, shine is not as up, keeps hair moist forever

carrot cream - a little more shine, keeps hair super moist and soft forever, brings the most out of my texture than any other product, smells better

verdict - neither is better but il most likly be buyin cc for ever now, but i like olive cholesterol much more than carrot cholesterol
Back to top Go down
Gristyle
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Gristyle

Male
Number of posts : 91
Originated Wave Site : King G's Wave Kingdom: Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:02 pm

CC is like foster parents to an orphan..............Its a blessing
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 pm

I tried both for a week, and Olive Creme didn't really do anything for my hair. It made it feel hot and greasy. I'm sticking with the Carrot Creme, it made it dry the first day but the next couple it look nice and moist.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 pm

cc FTW...copped some last week and i already see a difference. not shitting on oc, but i believe it depends on preference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.   Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olive Cream vs. Carrot Creme the struggle continues.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next