Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Question about sides

Go down 
+2
G.I.R.
The cool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The cool
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 48
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Question about sides Empty
PostSubject: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 pm

I've been wolfin for about 3 weeks now and I have begun the wave process with brushing and moisturizing but I am concerned that I will not be able to connect my waves. What I mean is that my waves on the sides and back are comming up but not in the direction towards my top, its more going towards the sides (its like many "U's" going around my head.). I brush my sides down; well it's more that I have to brush my hair down since its naturally grows like that (really its more of a downward angle more downward though) and I have tried the brushing template which help me to find this out.

My question is there a way that I either "force" my waves to go towards my top to easily connect or do I need a new brushing style. I'm brushing with the Annie 2060 the Diane 8118 wasnt hitting each hair like I wanted.
Back to top Go down
G.I.R.
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
G.I.R.

Male
Number of posts : 67
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

it'll be ight fam. Nobody gets full 360 after their first few weeks of wavin. You're doing everything right..it juss take times. AFter a couple wolfin session and cuts you'll be on point.
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 am

The cool wrote:
I've been wolfin for about 3 weeks now and I have begun the wave process with brushing and moisturizing but I am concerned that I will not be able to connect my waves. What I mean is that my waves on the sides and back are comming up but not in the direction towards my top, its more going towards the sides (its like many "U's" going around my head.). I brush my sides down; well it's more that I have to brush my hair down since its naturally grows like that (really its more of a downward angle more downward though) and I have tried the brushing template which help me to find this out.

My question is there a way that I either "force" my waves to go towards my top to easily connect or do I need a new brushing style. I'm brushing with the Annie 2060 the Diane 8118 wasnt hitting each hair like I wanted.

dude You can force or make your hair grow the way you want it too by adequate amounts of brushing,moisturizing, & duragging (you use the durag to mold your hair into place) & over a period of time your hair will grow the way you want it to. Ok I Also suggest you start brushing your sides at a angle to maximize the connection process so you won't have to worry about connections further down the line, also another tip is to wolf as much as possible & when you get your cuts you will be amazed at your connections & progress. wolfing is the key solution to almost every thing except for a few things.
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Dame13 wrote:
The cool wrote:

dude You can force or make your hair grow the way you want it too by adequate amounts of brushing,moisturizing, & duragging (you use the durag to mold your hair into place) & over a period of time your hair will grow the way you want it to. Ok I Also suggest you start brushing your sides at a angle to maximize the connection process so you won't have to worry about connections further down the line, also another tip is to wolf as much as possible & when you get your cuts you will be amazed at your connections & progress. wolfing is the key solution to almost every thing except for a few things.
co-sign nuff said
Back to top Go down
Stormseek
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Stormseek

Male
Number of posts : 56
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Well I can go against the whole wolfin thing because a friend at my job get his hair cut every 2 weeks and his waves are the best on his sides.. and he never ever wolfs. What im saying is Wolf is like "practice makes perfect" thing
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/RandyReturns
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Question about sides Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Question about sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Stormseek wrote:
Well I can go against the whole wolfin thing because a friend at my job get his hair cut every 2 weeks and his waves are the best on his sides.. and he never ever wolfs. What im saying is Wolf is like "practice makes perfect" thing

if ur a beginner u need 2 wolf. wolfn helps alot(depth,connect,) u need 2 wolf. if u want the results ur looking for u dnt need 2 get a cut every 2 weeks.u could possibly cut your waves out cus there not deep enuff yet so if u dnt listen anyways and get a cut get a #2WTG,i say wolf till u cant take it anymore.it will pay off.any questions pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about sides   Question about sides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about sides
Page 1 of 1