Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

curling up on sides

Go down 
+2
242spinna
whoelsbutsmoove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whoelsbutsmoove
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 11
curling up on sides Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100curling up on sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-21

curling up on sides Empty
PostSubject: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 am

okay so just this morning i took off my wave cap and i see curls that look liek knots in my hair idk whats going on

can anybody tell me whats going on please tell me what i need 2 do and tell me what i dont need 2 do

any help would do
thanks
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166
curling up on sides Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100curling up on sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 am

what u need to do is lay your hair down better brush more and make sure u moisturize properly ur still training be patient the sides take time to come in keep brushing and wolfing bruh
Back to top Go down
whoelsbutsmoove
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 11

Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 am

242spinna wrote:
what u need to do is lay your hair down better brush more and make sure u moisturize properly ur still training be patient the sides take time to come in keep brushing and wolfing bruh

man trust mee ive been doing this since 3rd grade but nobody told me how 2 moisturize properly i kno about everything about waving but i learned it all by myself so yeaa ill try but i just need 2 kno what the proper way is 2 moisturize properly and i staryed about 6 months ago 2 wolf 4 about up to 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
kbreezy360
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
kbreezy360

Male
Number of posts : 31

Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 pm

c/s wid 242

the way to moisturize properly is simple.
first, chose your moisturizer. I go with h20 but you can choose whatever product u want

next, apply a small amount in your hair to the point of your hair being soft, yet not greasy. Then brush. If you used water, brush until its damp or dry and add more water and brush again.

then just du-rag or apply pomade and brush again and du-rag

now, another thing besides moisturizing properly, is conditioning. If your hair is anything like mines, when I get into 6+ weeks wolfing, my shit start looking like a West African/Nigerian negro. So I went to one of my moms beauty stores, and got a bottle of Salon Care Conditioner. Its pretty good. It straightens the hairs back out into waves, it makes an all natural shine, and leaves your hair soft and smooth looking. But the only downside is, if you use this perticular conditioner, you cant use any other products....hope i helped

dueces negro
Back to top Go down
360wonder
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : www.spincity.forumotion.com

Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Your hair's curling up because you're wolfing for a good bit of time and you're not laying it down properly. Try using a hard brush, it should straighten out the curls and a pomade will lay it down.
Back to top Go down
pb24081085
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Co-sigh with everybody.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
curling up on sides Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100curling up on sides Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Keep brushing when all else fails get a lite trim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: curling up on sides   curling up on sides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

curling up on sides
Page 1 of 1