Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.

Go down 
+3
Death(Troy504)
Tai dai waves
GettinSik
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GettinSik
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
GettinSik

Male
Number of posts : 18
Originated Wave Site : WB
1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1001st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-12

1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Empty
PostSubject: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I should be in my fuckin like 8th or 10th week of wolfin but i had ta get all my shit shaved off in start over after gettin a fucked up edge up, leave comments n lemme no whats good.

1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. 0510

1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. 051005
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414
1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1001st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:14 pm

good kb
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:29 pm

not bad son KB, welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
gataboyslim
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
gataboyslim

Male
Number of posts : 93
Originated Wave Site : Wave builder
1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 1001st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 am

not bad homie...keep brush'n and stay on dem sides...welcome to sb
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1001st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:20 am

welcome to sb fam...

you know wat to do..kb..
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1001st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

welcome to sb
u doing real good so far kb
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Welcome to the site. Keep brushing your problem areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.   1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st week of wolfin! lookin good. My sides aint shit tho.
Page 1 of 1