Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S.C. King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
S.C. King

Male
Number of posts : 22
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique
Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Empty
PostSubject: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:36 pm

[QUOTE=Willie SKRILLA ]Original Idea Of Sir William Skrilla of HB... (My Home Also) This Iz My Outcome Of Products. The Link To His Iz Right Below .[/QUOTE]

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56947

I have experimented with several products since 10/06/07(skipped sunday cause i wasn't home)... It has been a long process but my results are as follows.

Motions Deep Penatrating Silk Protein Conditioner-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003558611708976607_rs

It really didn't give me expected results. It gave some really good hold. The shine was kinda off... not really a shine product for my type hair. maybe 4 others. Gives No Pimples. So this product is at near the bottom of my chain.

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003507600011722616_rs

Man I Shouldn’t Have Stop using this product… it gave GLEAM to my head… almost met satisfactory of my shine mission…lol And it gave great hold… my hair waz even looking pretty decent after basketball conditioning today with this in. I’m just glad that the bees are on the hieves no that it becoming fall. So this iz probably or might be my numba one product…

Summit Pre-Con Gel-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003509270318843100_rs

This product didn't really give me the results i waz expecting from it... it gave my hair some real good hold threw out the day but once i got to school before first period my hair didn't have a type GLOSSEY look that i like... it waz looking all dull...

Carrot Oil-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003555479783119774_rs

O.K. This product gave some pretty decent hold... and shine waz kinda decent to... i tried the hot oil meth like where you melt it on ur head and to me it probably did my waves a whole lot better shine wise with this product in... so overall this product iz pretty decent but not what im looking for...

Pink Lotion Bomb Method With Pink Lotion

(Original Idea of Jamacia-Kid Of HB)-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003563806484270286_rs

this definitely iz sometin im gonna do again... cause when i got out da shower my hair waz so damn soft it waz rediculous... lol man when i took off my du-rag in the morning my hair waz on gleam... and i checked my hair right before b-ball conditioning today and the hold waz great my hair wasn't all frizzy like with most products... so this iz also one of my top favorite expirments... so everything from now on will be used with the bomb method 4 shower and something the product listed im talking about iz da one i used after my

shower...

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cream-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003693070500021603_rs

i waz kinda disappointed in the hold of cc during the day... i looked at my waves between each period in da rest room and they seem to loose definition all day long... so overall this product is sadly near the bottom end of my line... but others may love it....

Nu-Nile Pomade-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2003656485330643413_rs

Well the most hated product by Wavers supposeivly... (BUT NOT ME) lol man this iz my ace in da whole like when i know im sastified with my hold and shine with this in but az yall know i like to switch sometime just to spice things up!!! But on to the product review part of this... it waz great... hold and shine waz good... i dont know what more you could ask for...lol

Residual Method-

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2004390979382989785_rs

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King 2004348526439551129_rs

360 Style Pomade&

Spartan 4x Cream Shine Conditioner

Review-

This right here iz my favorite prodcut/ method... man i got my brush on all day and my hair still had da gleam of a fresh du-rag in da morning... my hair waz not real glossy either... it had like perfect shine and Ultimate hold... so this iz numba one on my list...

HOPE THS HELPS!~:!~:!~:

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:25 am

I think I've seen that Spartan cream before it is now replaced with Wavebuilder's Spin'N'Waves I think.
Back to top Go down
S.C. King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
S.C. King

Male
Number of posts : 22
Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:02 pm

JAMAICAKID85 wrote:
I think I've seen that Spartan cream before it is now replaced with Wavebuilder's Spin'N'Waves I think.

na i dont think so cause i have spin n' waves and they are 2 diffrent products even though they serve the same purpose...
Back to top Go down
25cent
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
25cent

Male
Number of posts : 99
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:51 pm

Nice product review
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Good work. My dude.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm

i think we need a new product guide
hmmmmmmmmm......
*gets to work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King   Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Product Guide Of Dabestevalebron/S.C. King
Page 1 of 1