Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!

Go down 
+12
Bigdre904
SLIM
Jerz
Geometrikz
.Jaysta
@iRam
BrAndon
wavingstoner
jiggy terp
Kasper Cole
Atlboy
lukky_lefty
16 posters
AuthorMessage
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male
Number of posts : 133
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Ok y'all, just like I did with the HB products, here's something similar with DOo-Gro, so people can stop confusing them. I did leave out quite a few product tho, but here's most of the products I hear people talk about here on SB..

Lemme know what you think!! Advice/comments are welcome!!

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Megathickmedicatedhairvitalizer

DOO GRO® Mega Thick®_Medicated Hair Vitalizer

Anti-Thinning Formula helps thicken and strengthen weak and damaged hair. Its special blend of vitamins, pure herbs, shea butter and botanical thickeners penetrate the hair shaft providing nourishment for strong, healthy, and growing hair. Safe to use on all types of hair including natural, color treated, and relaxed. Works wonders on thinning edges and temple areas.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Gently massage into hair and scalp. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use with DOO GRO® Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Shampoo and Conditioner.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DOOGROTripleStrengthMedicatedHairVi

DOO GRO® Triple Strength Medicated Hair Vitalizer

Helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair. This unique Triple Strength Formula works wonders even on severely damaged hair. Safe to use on all types of hair, including children's.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Gently massage into hair and scalp. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DOOGROExtraLightOriginalFormulaMedi

DOO GRO® Extra Light Original Formula Medicated Hair Vitalizer

Helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair. This unique Extra Light Original Formula with Vitamins A & E strengthens and revitalizes tired and breaking hair. Safe to use on all types of hair, including children's.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Gently massage into hair and scalp. Do not rinse out. Style as usual. For best results, use the entire family of DOO GRO® Products.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DOOGROCremeComplexMedicatedHairVita

DOO GRO Creme Complex Medicated Hair Vitalizer

Helps stimulate the scalp to help promote strong, healthy, growing hair. "Feather Light" with a unique blend of ALOE VERA, Vitamins A & E and many other natural herbal ingredients. DOO GRO® CREME COMPLEX® helps eliminate split ends and stop breakage while leaving hair shiny and manageable. Safe to use on all types of hair, including children's.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Gently massage into hair and scalp. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DOOGROMegaThickAntiThinningLotion

DOO GRO Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion

Helps thicken and strengthen weak, damaged hair. Its special blend of oat protein, shea butter, vitamins, beeswax and botanical thickeners moisturizes and detangles, while helping promote thick, strong, growing hair. Helps protect hair from the damaging effects of blow dryers, curling irons, and chemical treatments while leaving hair with a beautiful softness and natural shine. DOO GRO® Mega Thick® Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Apply to palm of hand and massage through hair. Using a wide tooth comb, gently comb hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DOOGROTripleStrengthAnti-BreakageGr

DOO GRO® Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion

Helps stop breakage and repairs weak, damaged hair. Its special blend of aloe vera, shea butter, vitamins, beeswax and pure herbs moisturizes and detangles, while helping promote strong, healthy, growing hair. Helps protect hair from the damaging effects of blow dryers, curling irons, and chemical treatments while leaving hair with a beautiful softness and natural shine. DOO GRO® Triple Strength Anti-Breakage Growth Lotion is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided.

Directions: Use daily or as often as needed. Apply to palm of hand and massage through hair. Using a wide tooth comb, gently comb hair. Do not rinse out. Style as usual.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Doogromegathickleaveingrostrengthen

Doo Gro Mega Thick Leave in GRO Strengthener

An oil free, weightless formula that thickens and strengthens weak, damaged, dry hair. Enriched with shea butter, protein and botanical thickeners to smooth hair cuticles and help reduce split ends while moisturizing and detangling. Quenches dry, thirsty hair and leaves it shiny, soft and manageable. Great for the whole family and can be used on alll types of hair including natural, color treated, bleached, weaved, braided and relaxed.

Directions:On damp or dry hair, evenly apply DOO GRO® Mega Thick® Leave-In GRO Strengthener. Do not rinse out. Can be used daily or as often as needed. Style as usual. For best results, use the family of DOO GRO® Products.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Doogromegathickantithinningshampoo

DOO GRO Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Shampoo

Helps promote thick, strong, healthy hair. Enriched with shea butter, vitamins, oat proteins and botanical thickeners, its rich luxurious formula gently cleanses and moisturizes hair, while adding volume and thickness. Restores strength to weak, damaged hair and is safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed.

Directions: Apply shampoo to thoroughly wet hair. Gently massage scalp while working up a rich lather. Rinse and repeat. Towel dry hair and style as usual. For best results, use with DOO GRO® Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Conditioner and DOO GRO®Mega Thick Medicated Hair Vitalizer.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Doogromoisturizinggrowthshampoo

Doo Gro Moisturizing Growth Shampoo

Helps promote strong, healthy growing hair. Its rich, luxurious formula gently cleanses, conditions, and detangles hair while it thickens and returns hair to its natural healthy condition. DOO GRO® Moisturizing Growth Shampoo restores moisture to dry, brittle and damaged hair. Safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed.

Directions: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply shampoo and massage scalp gently while working up a rich lather. Rinse hair and repeat. Towel dry hair and style as usual.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DooGroMegaThickAntiThinningConditio

Doo Gro Mega Thick Anti Thinning Conditioner

Helps promote thick, strong, healthy hair. Enriched with shea butter, vitamins, oat proteins and botanical thickeners, its rich formula thoroughly conditions and moisturizes hair, while adding volume and thickness. Restores strength to weak, damaged hair and is safe to use on all types of hair including color treated, bleached and relaxed.

Directions: After shampooing, apply DOO GRO® Mega Thick® Anti-Thinning Conditioner to wet hair. Gently massage through hair. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry hair and style as usual. For best results, use with DOO GRO® products.

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! DooGroMegaThickIntenseRepairTreatme

Doo Gro Mega Thick Intense Repair Treatment

* Thickens and strengthens
* Helps repair weak and damaged hair
* Moisturizes and detangles
* Shea butter, botanical thickeners, beeswax and vitamin enriched
* Promotes thick, strong, growing hair

It is enriched with aloe vera, shea butter and botanical thickeners to provide hair with the necessary nutrients needed for deep intense conditioning, rebuilding and thickening! Great for the whole family and be used on all type of hair including natural, color treated, bleached , weaved, braided and relaxed.

Directions:
After shampooing, generously apply Doo Gro Mega Thick Intense Repair to wet, damp or towel dried hair. Gently finger comb or massage through hair. Leave on 1-3 minutes. For deeper conditioning, leave on 5-15 minutes (use of heat cap, plastic cap or hot towel will increase effectiveness but is not required). Rinse hair thoroughly. Style as usual.

There you have it - your Doo-Gro product guide... I hope this helps the newbies out!

Last edited by lukky_lefty on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add another conditioner)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soufpaw
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Good shit Lukky Smile
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:49 pm

*reps* good stuff lukky.
...even though most of the doo gro products don't 'agree' with my hair =/
i'm sure alot of ppl will find it useful.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Good work Lucky. Your word is your bond.
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank you gentlemen!!!
Back to top Go down
wavingstoner
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
wavingstoner

Male
Number of posts : 29
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 pm

You are my master starwars
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 am

nice post lukky
i use some of these already like the shampoo and the vitalizers
but didnt know about the conditioner
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

nice............doo gro isnt my style though
Back to top Go down
.Jaysta
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
.Jaysta

Male
Number of posts : 16
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Good shit man.
But damn I picked up da wrong product (DOO GRO® Mega Thick®_Medicated Hair Vitalizer) instead of daright product (DOO GRO Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion)
Back to top Go down
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm

how the fck is this a guide? all u did was copy the product descriptions from the wallgreens site without
providing ur personal insight thus failing in properly indicating the differences between each products
and helping ppl pick which one is better for whateva is their purpose.

sorry but i have to stomp a huge FAIL on this thread for failing to accomplish what ur other thread did.
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Geometrikz wrote:
how the fck is this a guide? all u did was copy the product descriptions from the wallgreens site without
providing ur personal insight thus failing in properly indicating the differences between each products

sorry but i have to stomp a huge FAIL on this thread for failing to accomplish what ur other thread did.
..... sigh
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 pm

BrAnd wrote:
Geometrikz wrote:

..... sigh

Hey if that's how you feel that's cool!

Nobody really uses products per instructions on the container anyway.

I just listed the products so people wouldnt' get them confused. If you have an issue with my thread, them by all means... roll out!!

Everyone has their own opinion.

May peace be with you bruh

Oh yea... Geometriks -

If you really wanna get technical and start thread bashing... take a look at ur rep and points... and look at mine. You seem to be the only hater on this thread.

I'm not looking for support, I'm not on a wave team. I provide information and advice, and I COPIED IT FROM DOOGRO.COM. It's easier to come here and read about MANY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS in one thread vs scrolling through a bunch of screens on a website that's only up and running a few days out of the week.

**Drops the mic and walks away**

Last edited by lukky_lefty on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong person in quote)
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 pm

DOPE shit
ima sticky it
Back to top Go down
Geometrikz
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 73

Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:28 pm

BrAnd wrote:
..... sigh

wtf does that mean. am i somewhat wrong? if so be a man and explain me why/how and fck off with those smilies dat dun mean shit.

lukky_lefty wrote:

I just listed the products so people wouldnt' get them confused. If you have an issue with my thread, them by all means... roll out!!

like i said, i think this thread is a bit useless but if ppl here sincerely believe this is the best help thread ever than Rolling Eyes.

but just wait til a nub enters this thread, hell still ask which one he has to use.
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Geometrikz wrote:
BrAnd wrote:
..... sigh

wtf does that mean. am i somewhat wrong? if so be a man and explain me why/how and fck off with those smilies dat dun mean shit.

lukky_lefty wrote:

like i said, i think this thread is a bit useless but if ppl here sincerely believe this is the best help thread ever than Rolling Eyes.

but just wait til a nub enters this thread, hell still ask which one he has to use.
..... sigh
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Geometrikz wrote:
BrAnd wrote:
..... sigh

lukky_lefty wrote:

I applaud your aims to de-throne me, but I'm not on a throne, or pedestal. I simply listed a bunch of products. Mind you the thread said "similar". But like I said, if you gotta problem with it then don't read it. It's not going to be the "best help thread ever". It just lists the different products so people won't think two products are the same. I'm done explaining my purpose lol

If a noob enters the thread and needs to know which one he has to use, he should know what he's trying to do. Moisturize, or stimulate growth or whatever. Then he'll browse thru the listing, find the product that best fits his needs, and go from there.

Cool
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 pm

nice luk clap
Back to top Go down
Bigdre904
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Bigdre904

Male
Number of posts : 76
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 pm

well done luk rep points
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am

nice thread my ni99a
rep added
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)
Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 am

Good thread.
Rep added.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

lukky for wave sensei anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 am

Kid Flash wrote:

he dont wana be a wave sensei
he was offered the position
Back to top Go down
lukky_lefty
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
lukky_lefty

Male

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Spawn wrote:
Kid Flash wrote:

he dont wana be a wave sensei
he was offered the position

Yeah, I declined the position. I didn't just "decline" out of being cocky, because I am not. I declined it because I'm not consistent with my posting and dedication of time to this site. As many of you will and have probably already seen, you might not see a post from me in literal weeks, and then I'm all of a sudden active again. But once I can figure out how much time I can put in here as SB, I'll contact the appropriate party for promotional consideration.

Thanks bruthas
Back to top Go down
360wonder
Ripplemania
Ripplemania

Male
Number of posts : 67
Originated Wave Site : www.spincity.forumotion.com

Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Good looks, Lukky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!   Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doo Gro Product Guide/Line-up...FINALLY!!!
Page 1 of 1