Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Pomade Supplement Product...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
S.C. King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
S.C. King

Male
Number of posts : 22
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique
Pomade Supplement Product... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pomade Supplement Product... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-22

Pomade Supplement Product... Empty
PostSubject: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:09 pm

w MOTIONS FOAM WRAPPING LOTION???? i wondered did anyone ever use it and i just found it and ima use it tonight and see if it leaves my hair flat like pomade does.... i use to use it in da past and i recommend it to anyone in wolfing stages who cant keep their hair held down and want to try sumetin else besides another pomade...

heres a pic

Pomade Supplement Product... Motions_foaming_lotion
Back to top Go down
360sbangin
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
360sbangin

Male
Number of posts : 5
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Pomade Supplement Product... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pomade Supplement Product... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Yeah i used dis b4 it gave me a real good hold my sis still has sum......... hmm..............................................
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Pomade Supplement Product... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pomade Supplement Product... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 am

I might have to try some of that.
Back to top Go down
Prime Time
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Prime Time

Male
Number of posts : 147
Originated Wave Site : HairBoutique.Com

Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:54 am

Generally I think most posts in the product review section should contain, ya know, reviews. *HINT**HINT*
Back to top Go down
S.C. King
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
S.C. King

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:20 pm

Stacks Of Terror wrote:
Generally I think most posts in the product review section should contain, ya know, reviews. *HINT**HINT*

lol true very true...lol my b but its not really that good... i think i mighta stop using it cause i didn't like it not cause i lost or forgot about it...lol
Back to top Go down
360 wavesman
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 5
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net/forums/

Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:53 am

i'mma try it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pomade Supplement Product...   Pomade Supplement Product... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pomade Supplement Product...
Page 1 of 1