Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

cheating problem-long read tho

Go down 
+4
SLIM
SoufKakSpinna
staka12
lilmike_35215
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

cheating problem-long read tho Empty
PostSubject: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:26 am

aight like friday afternoon i went 2 take my math semester exam. i took almost all of it on that wednesday but had like 3-6 more questions 2 answer. on wednesday evening i got a txt message from an unknown number with 40 answers and at the end it says 1-40 u fail u stupid so i assumed it was my test. on friday morning me and the homies made the morning circle in the middle of the hall like we do and it came up in random conversation about wut xams we take. and i thought i erased the answers out my phone but i made a copy sumhow and i brought it up wit the homies and onea my boys wus like lemme get it so i sent it 2 him cuz his xam was 1st block but he erased his stuff. so i 4got the answers wus wit me while i was takn mines on 4th in anotha klass and he called 2 gimme my headphones and a girl her cards bak, but my phone wus vibrting super loud(2 me @ least) and i tried 2 cut it off but she sed i looked suspicios and i was trying 2 keep frum looking suspicious but she went thru my phione & saw tha answers and that the numba i texted them 2 was tha numba that called and she thought we was cheating then.

anyone got sum advice or sumthn? shrug
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:55 am

u shudda just got rid of the answers in the first place. If you're gonna do an exam its not the easiest of conditions to cheat and now you're probably in a situation where it they might cancel your paper. If they heard you're clain that you weren't cheating all you can do is hope that you don't get in trouble.

Advice for next time, don't take your phone or any electrical items into the exam. Some girl had alarm for her friends birthday on her phone and the alarm went off in the exam, they ended up cancelling all her exams.

Just hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:28 am

OK i know yall can take phones to school now but damn teachers can look threw

ur phone too??? seems like an envasion of privacy to me. yea u can tell ur side

but ultimately fam u didnt tell a teacher, u took ur phone to a test, u sent it to yo

homeboi, and U DIDNT ERASE THE TEXT... i hope ur not a trouble maker cuz if so its a rap
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:58 am

SoufKakSpinna wrote:

but ultimately fam u didnt tell a teacher, u took ur phone to a test, u sent it to yo

homeboi, and U DIDNT ERASE THE TEXT... i hope ur not a trouble maker cuz if so its a rap

nah teachers can do that these days...

well nobody on here can give you advice on the past, you know you dumb for doin what you did... you will learn from it in the future. You should have erased it.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:03 am

thats y i believe in lock codes
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:35 pm

its like i did wanna use the txt but then i 4got i had it in my phone at about 2nd or 3rd block. if i remembered i had the txt i prolly woulda cheated (i hate 2 say it).i'm almost certain that i failed anyway without cheating and i tried 2 bring that up by saying,"can yall explain 2 me who cheats and fails, assuming the answers are right?" and they checked the answers in my phone and sed i cheated regardless of whats on my test. i shuda jus erased it but i dont ever erase my txt 4 real cuz no1 really goes tru 'em.

im also not a trouble maker i jus show up 2 skool go 2 klass (late almost everyday by a few minutes) talk to girls and my brothers. but i appreciate the help/advice yall got 4 me thanks
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:

nah homie now any thing on school property is open for search
that started in the city i live in now i heard like 10 years ago
this girl said her privacy was invaded and it went to supreme court and everything
now its law that everything is they property
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:22 pm

sounds like........a FUCK MY LIFE SITUATION...so fuck ya life
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

*mari* wrote:
sounds like........a FUCK MY LIFE SITUATION...so fuck ya life

yeah pretty much, lol i did think about posting this on there
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
thats y i believe in lock codes
word...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:23 pm

if it was locked they would have made me unlock it and if i didnt they wuda called a parent.
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:05 pm

lilmike_35215 wrote:
if it was locked they would have made me unlock it and if i didnt they wuda called a parent.

and wut if they woulda called them. u didnt cheat

and they cant make u unlock it. how they do that, with

some serum to git it out ur head. cmon now.
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:24 am

lol i didnt cheat but i had the answers tho
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:21 pm

lol...yu waz jus in tha wrong place at the wrong time..... neyo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:26 pm

yup wit that wrong shit to go wit it
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
cheating problem-long read tho Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100cheating problem-long read tho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm

idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:25 pm

yup i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cheating problem-long read tho   cheating problem-long read tho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheating problem-long read tho
Page 1 of 1