Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)

Go down 
+19
LeGuillow_Hawkins
SpinningAmI
Waveaholic
G.I.R.
Beazy
jiggy terp
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
RI5E2POW3R
YOUNG SC
D.E.E.Z.Y.
Static Shock
Big-Jae
Sonic50
Sid
Suprah
Death(Troy504)
andrelavelle
BrAndon
Lonzo
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male
Number of posts : 51
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-27

Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Empty
PostSubject: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm

I posted the a while back on WB and thought it might help someone on this site.

Just wanna show some new people that it takes time to get good waves because a lot of ppl think you get them overnight(like I once did)

Fastest way to get good waves are to BRUSH and WOLF, sometimes I was real lazy at when I first started, only brushing like 15 mins a day and wolfing no longer then 4 weeks, that didn't help to much

Don't use 2 much pomade and Brush your hair with BOTH hands, right side of head with right hand and vise versa, I started using only one hand(BIG mistake)

When I first started in april 07
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 5xebl7m
Two months later, no big change
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 6ew5b92
July 07 Wolfed for about 6 weeks then cut my own hair 2 low lol
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 4xvn13l
One month later....way to much pomade, you only need maybe a quarter size
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 52xcowo
August 07 Thin hair plus connection problems....wolf and use soft brush is what I did
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 4kbxu1e
September 07 started gettin a lil better
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Zl3rwo
May 08 is when I really got on da grind
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) F20ah3

Don't be lazy when you first start and don't be scared to wolf long, give it some time and you'll have full 360's with dedication and hard work Smile HAPPY BRUSHING kb
Back to top Go down
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 pm

nice nice this will deff motivate people clap
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:30 pm

I like it. just something to show that you will not have a head of spinning waves in just one wolfing session
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm

clap
good shit Lonzo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) 123122

nicee man jus nice
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

andrelavelle wrote:
I like it. just something to show that you will not have a head of spinning waves in just one wolfing session

cosign
Back to top Go down
Sonic50
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Sonic50

Male
Number of posts : 43
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm

motivation: reminds to stay brushing cause i slack every now and then
Back to top Go down
Big-Jae
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Big-Jae

Male
Number of posts : 122
Originated Wave Site : 360.net
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Good info bra, cuz i fell off for not puttin in enough work but i back on it now.
Back to top Go down
Static Shock
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Static Shock

Male
Number of posts : 201

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:02 pm

good improvement
Back to top Go down
D.E.E.Z.Y.
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
D.E.E.Z.Y.

Male
Number of posts : 151
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net

Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Yo Lonzo when I first started waving and i thought i was down and out i found this post and was motivated to get back at it thanks for the motivation and good post clap
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm

D.E.E.Z.Y. wrote:
Yo Lonzo when I first started waving and i thought i was down and out i found this post and was motivated to get back at it thanks for the motivation and good post clap

glad to hear that....ya waves looking good now, just keep brishing
Back to top Go down
YOUNG SC
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
YOUNG SC

Male
Number of posts : 81
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Good shit bruh...def motivation clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milliemcflyy
RI5E2POW3R
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
RI5E2POW3R

Male
Number of posts : 167

Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

thug motivation 101 for those new 2 the game like myself
just goes 2 show even the waviest of wavers had 2 start from somewhere .....good shyt my dude clap
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 am

Nice bruh ha
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 am

NIce work. I was brushing with one hand at first. Rep added.
Back to top Go down
Beazy
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Beazy

Male
Number of posts : 81
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 am

Good thread, you've made great progress man, you spinnin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bakithi07
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 am

Might I add...

THIS is an example of a good thread, info, and examples vets should be showing to the noobs... Cool_
Back to top Go down
G.I.R.
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
G.I.R.

Male
Number of posts : 67
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 pm

yup great guide...i wish i wouldve know this before...My whole left side straight kause i used 2 only use my left hand and my right juss veers/slants up to the top lol.

All in all Good post..should deserve a sticky
Back to top Go down
Waveaholic
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Waveaholic

Male
Number of posts : 148
Originated Wave Site : 360 waves (like 360 and sbwaves)

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Good post.
This is definitely motivation.
Back to top Go down
SpinningAmI
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
SpinningAmI

Male
Number of posts : 154
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder R.I.P.
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Great post.Should keep all new wavers motivated!!!*at everyone who said it* How do you brush with just one hand? breakn
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Sorry double post.

Last edited by LeGuillow_Hawkins on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeGuillow_Hawkins
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
LeGuillow_Hawkins

Male
Number of posts : 190
Originated Wave Site : 360forums.net

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 pm

clap Where were you at when I first started!
Back to top Go down
lilmike_35215
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
lilmike_35215

Male
Number of posts : 238
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com (it died)
Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm

good post this is really gonna help new guys and old alike 2 get on the grind and stay on it
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

I was brushing my back left with the right hand. It was an awkward position and left side was not waving up at all. After I switched hands and put in a rack of work the left side came in.
Back to top Go down
Lonzo
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Lonzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

SpinningAmI wrote:
Great post.Should keep all new wavers motivated!!!*at everyone who said it* How do you brush with just one hand? breakn

Brush ya right with ya right but come over ya head 2 brush ya left lol I was all fu*ked up when I first started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)   Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waves in the long run(NEW WAVERS READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next