Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Question for my more experience niggas..... lol

Go down 
+12
@iRam
Death(Troy504)
gataboyslim
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Mr. Tsunami
Dame13
gAme0va
SHIrT
SLIM
YOUNG SC
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 pm

asked for anal.......i was smashing without condom.........and.....NO NO no........I refused to do that BS dammit.....as far as young Sc....smhx1k you my friend will officially have a ? everytime i read your post
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I was chillin at my girls house and we was kissing and cuddling together and shit. Although i wasnt really in the mood too but i couldnt turn her down. So then i could tell she was horny as shit cause she started grabbing my dick ha That shit felt so good and then she said " do u mind if someone else joins" At first i was like Neutral but then when she called that girl and she came in i was like Shocked
It was this fine ass puerto rican girl wit the whole package. So then we went to the bedroom and at first i started feelin left out cause they was makin out but i was havin my own fun(if you know what i mean). So then when they were done they looked at me and i was like Cool my time to shine. They had layed me down and started kissin my john john and i fuckin almost came and we was only like 5 minutes into it lol. Then my girl was ridin me while kission the other chick and that chick was fingerin herself and i was like barmy Then the girls switched off. That was the best sex ill probably ever have in my life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aint tryin to fall victim to the haters. just tryin to give u my life on one peice of paper.
Mama before they take me let me tell u one thing. Ur baby boy is a soldier and i run things.

Yah Boy-The Rise
Back to top Go down
wm23
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wm23

Male
Number of posts : 131
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:24 pm

[quote="DJ Aero"]I was chillin at my girls house and we was kissing and cuddling together and shit. Although i wasnt really in the mood too but i couldnt turn her down. So then i could tell she was horny as shit cause she started grabbing my dick ha That shit felt so good and then she said " do u mind if someone else joins" At first i was like Neutral but then when she called that girl and she came in i was like Shocked
It was this fine ass puerto rican girl wit the whole package. So then we went to the bedroom and at first i started feelin left out cause they was makin out but i was havin my own fun(if you know what i mean). So then when they were done they looked at me and i was like Cool my time to shine. They had layed me down and started kissin my john john and i fuckin almost came and we was only like 5 minutes into it lol. Then my girl was ridin me while kission the other chick and that chick was fingerin herself and i was like barmy Then the girls switched off. That was the best sex ill probably ever have in my life.

good story fam
:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:02 pm

for me the weirdest thing was when this one girl i dated ws givin me head and wanted to lick the area between my balls and ass(i think that spot is called the gouch)

the other one was a girl wit a tongue ring she wanted to lick my ass wit a vibrating tongue rignt and i said Hellllll naw.

the third one was that a girl wanted to suck my toes (wat!!???!?!?!?) i have messed up feet because of sports and i think i have athletes foot and i told her and she was like idc an i was like wtf!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:49 pm

wavekilla7806 wrote:
for me the weirdest thing was when this one girl i dated ws givin me head and wanted to lick the area between my balls and ass(i think that spot is called the gouch)

the other one was a girl wit a tongue ring she wanted to lick my ass wit a vibrating tongue rignt and i said Hellllll naw.

the third one was that a girl wanted to suck my toes (wat!!???!?!?!?) i have messed up feet because of sports and i think i have athletes foot and i told her and she was like idc an i was like wtf!?!?!?!

You fuckin wit the freaky ass girls lol
Back to top Go down
wavekilla7806
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
wavekilla7806

Male
Originated Wave Site : Wave Builder
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:10 pm

DJ Aero wrote:
wavekilla7806 wrote:

You fuckin wit the freaky ass girls lol

lol all of this was my freshman year of college(back when i played football)
Back to top Go down
Luka
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Luka

Male
Number of posts : 7
Originated Wave Site : WaveBuilder
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 am

Damn Niggas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for my more experience niggas..... lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2