Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Question for my more experience niggas..... lol

Go down 
+12
@iRam
Death(Troy504)
gataboyslim
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Mr. Tsunami
Dame13
gAme0va
SHIrT
SLIM
YOUNG SC
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Empty
PostSubject: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am

What's like the craziest, memorable, or WEIRDEST request you've ever got when you fuckin? I mean, not no basic shit...

Like I had this chick that liked to be chOked. She didnt't necessarily wanted the sex "rough", she just liked that feeling of being slightly choked... At first it was weird.... After a while I'd Ike Turner that broad... LMAO Cool

Or when I was like 23 I think I smashed this 33 year old amazon... And she wanted me to go anal... It was my first time doing that shit so I was like WHOOOOAAA!!! LMAO :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am

Hollidaystylez wrote:
What's like the craziest, memorable, or WEIRDEST request you've ever got when you fuckin? I mean, not no basic shit...

Like I had this chick that liked to be chOked. She didnt't necessarily wanted the sex "rough", she just liked that feeling of being slightly choked... At first it was weird.... After a while I'd Ike Turner that broad... LMAO Cool

Or when I was like 23 I think I smashed this 33 year old amazon... And she wanted me to go anal... It was my first time doing that shit so I was like WHOOOOAAA!!! LMAO :roflmao:
lol i aint nuttin but 18...
so i neva had no off tha wall shit like...
dat....nuttin any more unusual than eatin pussy and givin it to a chick doggystyle.. doggy
but yea
*sits back and listens to everyone else's
stories*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
YOUNG SC
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
YOUNG SC

Male
Number of posts : 81
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 am

Man I was fuckin this badd ass caramel bitch just puttin the WHAMMY on
her ass!! next thing you know she REQUESTS to licks my ASSHOLE!!!! My 1st instinct was like hell NO but she layed me on my bak n went to work!!! Must admit that shit felt hella good no homo)!!! lol BUN
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/milliemcflyy
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 am

YOUNG SC wrote:
her ass!! next thing you know she REQUESTS to licks my ASSHOLE!!!! My 1st instinct was like hell NO but she layed me on my bak n went to work!!! Must admit that shit felt hella good no homo)!!! lol BUN
WHOAAAAA!
LMAO!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
YOUNG SC
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
YOUNG SC

Male
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 am

HELL YEA!!! LOL Cool
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB
Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 am

YOUNG SC wrote:

forget that, you are allllllllllllll the way homo. yes..........you are gay. only women and queers get rimjobs.
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am

some chick wanted me to nut in her fish tank. and every time i came over the fish would say "yes!! we're having chicken tonight!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

p.s this is fake i got it from chappelle lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
YOUNG SC
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
YOUNG SC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:07 pm

SHIrT wrote:
YOUNG SC wrote:

forget that, you are allllllllllllll the way homo. yes..........you are gay. only women and queers get rimjobs.

damn is dis dude mad, bruh i kno i aint gay I gets puss Daily and if a badd bitch wanna do dat ima let her so Beat it.... :jhgf:
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Question for my more experience niggas..... lol   Question for my more experience niggas.....  lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 pm

YOUNG SC wrote: