Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Conditioner

Go down 
+10
gAme0va
jiggy terp
JoJO
Imfamus
Death(Troy504)
SLIM
simms1992
Jerz
Dame13
NOEL
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

Conditioner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

mikebx wrote:

cosign with tim. Keep trying different moisturizers till you find the one that works best for you.

i am alright with mositerizers,i just think think i need a good conditioner dude... and did you get my pm? lolz

Peace,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm

bump, lol i am impatient
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am

NOEL wrote:
bump, lol i am impatient
Back to top Go down
Drew718
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Drew718

Male
Number of posts : 97
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am

I use motions cause my mom got a bigggg ass bottle of that shit
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drooobygetem
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 am

^^ my mom has one too, do u think i should use it or not because it says for damaged hair... i think there are different versions but i dont know..

ThANKS,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 am

Grab you some Olive Cholesterol bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 am

Troy504 wrote:
lol.. shrug :roflmao: ...ok ummmm, do you have a good review on that product?? anyways thanks for recomending that product

P.S someone earlier ion this topic told me to try olive cholesterol to lol
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:12 am

NOEL wrote:
Troy504 wrote:
lol.. shrug :roflmao: ...ok ummmm, do you have a good review on that product?? anyways thanks for recomending that product

P.S someone earlier ion this topic told me to try olive cholesterol to lol

Review: Its a deep conditioner that leaves your hair very soft and manageable. What more could you want out of a conditioner?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

Troy504 wrote:
Review: Its a deep conditioner that leaves your hair very soft and manageable. What more could you want out of a conditioner?
thanks dude i might try it out cause i like olive based hair products.. Cool and i need to get my own conditioner instead of using my moms lol! ........... anyone else have any requests for other conditioners?? trying to get the most info before i buy a big bottle of a conditioner
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Nigga Fuckin get OCH Or Use Ur Moms Conditioner & use it. its Not Rocket science to find out which one works 4 ya goodness
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Dame13 wrote:
Nigga Fuckin get OCH Or Use Ur Moms Conditioner & use it. its Not Rocket science to find out which one works 4 ya goodness
lol like i said earlyer i am going to buy a BIG BOTTLE and i dont want to be like " man i should have bought this product" and have to regret it... I NEED TO GET ALL THE INFO I NEED BEFORE I GET A BIG BOTTLE OF CONDITIONER!!! SO PLZ PEOPLE GIVE ME SO MORE RECOMENDATIONS AND REVEIWS ON CONDITIONERS THAT YOU THINK ARE GOOD

GOOD NIGHT,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Nigga You Can't Go Wrong with The Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol That shiT make Ur Hair Soft & Manageable. If You don't want 2 listen 2 me troy or Game0va(A Veteran) Then 4 Get any more replies in this thread
Back to top Go down
got waves
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
got waves

Male
Number of posts : 94
Originated Wave Site : 360/sb all day

Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm

i use a shampoo with conditioner allready in it

but och is a good one i use too use it
Back to top Go down
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Dame13 wrote:
Nigga You Can't Go Wrong with The Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol That shiT make Ur Hair Soft & Manageable. If You don't want 2 listen 2 me troy or Game0va(A Veteran) Then 4 Get any more replies in this thread
ok fine i'll get the fuckin Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol dame.... there is more then just that conditioner u know.. Sad i hope you understand that i have said I NEED TO GET ALL THE INFO I NEED BEFORE I GET A BIG BOTTLE OF CONDITIONER!!! and i dont want that shit to not do things that i expect and end up throwing ( how much the conditioner costs) away. so i guess if you want to end this thread so much i will just go and get some OCH.

GOSH-BA-GOLLIE,
$noeL$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 am

SlimTim wrote:
try different ones, nd roll with what works for you, we can only recommend.
Thats not a guarantee that they'll work. Everyones hair is different.
dats true cuz cc didnt work 4 me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 pm

i recommend vo5 body and thickness cause it gone have ya shit mad soft and the smell is real good to and you can leave it in or rinse it out.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Conditioner - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Conditioner - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Noel Got his answer a page ago....stop replying
Thread Closed plzz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conditioner   Conditioner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conditioner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2