Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Olive Oil leave in conditioner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartbreak_Dre
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Heartbreak_Dre

Male
Number of posts : 235
Originated Wave Site : WB | HB
Olive Oil leave in conditioner Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Olive Oil leave in conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Olive Oil leave in conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Olive Oil leave in conditioner   Olive Oil leave in conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Olive Oil leave in conditioner 366947

I reccomend this product

Smooths & softens, Adds shine, Gentle, Great smell, Improves texture

U can use it with or without water and its doin great with my hair
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Olive Oil leave in conditioner Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Olive Oil leave in conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Olive Oil leave in conditioner   Olive Oil leave in conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm

im on that creme of nature leave in conditioner right now but when im done ill have to try this out
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Olive Oil leave in conditioner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Olive Oil leave in conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Olive Oil leave in conditioner   Olive Oil leave in conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 pm

That looks like a good choice because that product line is solid. I was in the beauty shop the other day with my girl and the stylists were using other products from that line.

Not to thread jack but....

I am also on that Creme of Nature Leave in conditioner. I purchased the regular conditioner first and put that in my hair like it was a leave in. Yeah I know A major failure. I was about to step off then I read the bottle.

I went to the store asap and bought the leave in the next day. I think it is Rosemary & Lemon Grass.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Kid Flash

Male
Number of posts : 104
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com
Olive Oil leave in conditioner Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Olive Oil leave in conditioner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Olive Oil leave in conditioner   Olive Oil leave in conditioner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 pm

jiggy terp wrote:
That looks like a good choice because that product line is solid. I was in the beauty shop the other day with my girl and the stylists were using other products from that line.

Not to thread jack but....

I am also on that Creme of Nature Leave in conditioner. I purchased the regular conditioner first and put that in my hair like it was a leave in. Yeah I know A major failure. I was about to step off then I read the bottle.

I went to the store asap and bought the leave in the next day. I think it is Rosemary & Lemon Grass.

yea thats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Oil leave in conditioner   Olive Oil leave in conditioner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olive Oil leave in conditioner
Page 1 of 1