Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

From Hungry to Swole

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
From Hungry to Swole Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100From Hungry to Swole Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

From Hungry to Swole Empty
PostSubject: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 pm

ALright people if your like me and are born with the metabolism of a race horse beginning swole like the NFL stars on Tv may seem like a dream you just keep waking up from but you can make it a reality. Ima give some good tips for "HEALTHY" Weight Gain.

1. Now we all know that weight gain i only going to happen if you increase your calorie intake. But the BIG QA's is HOW to do it. Well for starters Get rid of the 3 meal a day idea that for the Caveman days for some1 trying to put on serious Mass 6-7 meals a day are a must. Now they all dont have to be huge meals. For example Keep your three major meal BRK LNC DIN but you need to include 2-3 additonal meals in between those. Now that doesnt mean add a extra Burger Wit mayo at the Local BK you wanna eat good food. Things like Subs, Grill Meat, Turkey, Meat Chicken(Grilled or Steamed or baked), Steak etc etc Veggies Loads of Veggies. Eggs for Breakfast are a Great to eat healthy and get the calories you need for your new Diet. You can google all kinda Recipes if you want and come up with your own recipes.

2. WATER WATER WATER WATER Your body is made up of mostly water so to replensih what your made of drink it. Juices are also good for you but stir clear of soda's thats not the weight your looking for. A gallon a day would be your ultimate goal but you can start off small and increase as you go along.

3. OK the fun part the weight room!!! Now ima make this short YOU NEED TO LIFT!! HARD AND HEAVY no way around it YOU NEED TO HURT AND FEEL THE BURN. At the least 3-4 times a week. Work each muscle group equally YOUR BENCH IS NOT THE ONLY WORKOUT you can do LEgs Tri's/Bi's Back Shoulder. A good program to start is 3 sets of 10-15 reps for any exercise. In the beginning you may be lost in the wieght room if you never been into weights much but youll learn your way around and you can google about any workout you need. I suggest you take your time to get your FORM done pat b4 you try to go hard and heavy. Bad form = Bad results and possibly injury. So get your form down then add those plates

4. Supplements now im not saying these are a must but they do help. Things like Creatine, Whey Protein and Meal Replacement Shakes can help you achive your weight Gain Goals. You can experiment a bit to see what works for you if your under 18 i suggest you stick to protien and wait till your of age to do creatine. For all the grown folk try some shit and see what happen LOL if it work use it. Oh lastly a good Multivitiamn a good idea also to get the minerals you need.

5. YOU MUST STICK wit it ROME wasnt built in one day!!!! Give it time and you will see results. DOnt expect to be swole after 1 workout and one good day of eating. YOu must stay with it for at least 2 SOLID months to see good visuial results. And after that youll be motivated to keep up the good work.

6. Stick to the basics stay with the plan that got you there. Change in workout is good to keep you interested and different foods to but dont go to crazy with new things DONT FIX IT IF IT AINT BROKE.

Hopefully this helps some hungry nigga who wanna get his weight up so stop reading and go grab a meal!!!!
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
From Hungry to Swole Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100From Hungry to Swole Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:33 pm

i already knew these things, j/p. no, but i did though- really. very good thread. this is my last week of eating out all of the time. gotta get into some leaner foods and cut out all those damn sugars with soda and juices have a bunch too.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm

SHIrT wrote:
i already knew these things, j/p. no, but i did though- really. very good thread. this is my last week of eating out all of the time. gotta get into some leaner foods and cut out all those damn sugars with soda and juices have a bunch too.

Yeah its a very "SIMPLE" way of doing it of course if you get deeper into it then you'll find all kinda stuff to help you out this is really for the younger cats
*looks at NJspinna*

Ill be adding more info as time goes by
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
From Hungry to Swole Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100From Hungry to Swole Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 am

Good shyt my nig. I've been slackin but I'm fina get back on it.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
From Hungry to Swole Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100From Hungry to Swole Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 pm

kamieb84 wrote:
SHIrT wrote:

Yeah its a very "SIMPLE" way of doing it of course if you get deeper into it then you'll find all kinda stuff to help you out this is really for the younger cats
*looks at NJspinna*

Ill be adding more info as time goes by

lol fuck u

sike nah good info thou this will be used lol
Back to top Go down
Gristyle
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Gristyle

Male
Number of posts : 91
Originated Wave Site : King G's Wave Kingdom: Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 am

Let get it!!!!! Diet!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 pm

i'm sure there are a few things on television worth watching.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 pm

SHIrT wrote:

If you wanna be swole dont listen to this nigga he old and angry :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Kamieb is who I is wrote:
SHIrT wrote:

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm

SHIrT wrote:

*deceased*
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 am

Extra Tip for the young Cats If you want that chest to poke out do MAD push ups this will also help with your Bench Press. DO them in the moring afternoon night time when ever. PUsh ups may hurt at times but they never hurt enough to where your sore out of your mind. I know a dude who did 300-500 push ups daily short nigga his body was 50% chest LOL Nigga shit was crazy no homo *NJSPINNA if your still reading hit the floor boy*
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Extra Tip for the young Cats If you want that chest to poke out do MAD push ups this will also help with your Bench Press. DO them in the moring afternoon night time when ever. PUsh ups may hurt at times but they never hurt enough to where your sore out of your mind. I know a dude who did 300-500 push ups daily short nigga his body was 50% chest LOL Nigga shit was crazy no homo *NJSPINNA if your still reading hit the floor boy*

word I been on my grind lately
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

yeah, i've gotta start doing more push ups. good advice, keep it rolling.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:18 pm

SHIrT wrote:
yeah, i've gotta start doing more push ups. good advice, keep it rolling.

Thank you sir

NOw quick tip for today this is dealing with meals. Now we all know we need to eat a lot to pick up the weight we want but lets be honest whos got all day to cook shit not me and probaly not you. So here some stuff to make meals easy for you.

1. A indoor grill this makes cooking meats easy and fast also. Things like the foreman grill also make it to where the fat drips out the meat as it cooks this is also good becasue you dont want to many fat items in your diet

2. Pre cooked Chicken and fish servings you can find these at most walmart and grocery stores. There light on calories so you may need to eat 2 servings of the, also with bread for extra calories but they are high on protien a plus for some1 whos working out heavily. Also they may not smell the best but they get the job done.

3. TURKEY meat my favor meat on earth they come n turkey patties Turkey fillts etc etc they are low on fat but also high on protien. Add a side like rice potatoes etc to make up some more calorioes. They cook fast becasue of the low count of fat on them so they make a fast quick meal.

4 Dont forget spices are all ago they add no calories at all and make healthy eating more enjoyable.

5. Protien shakes there a many weigth gain shakes out there so do some research and pick which one you like. They are costly at times and low on servings to be honest my advice is look at the labels on the back and see how many calories they pack a serving. What you is start to ask yourself can you split serving to get the results you want for example. Tru Mass(BSN) is my shake of choice its give you around 800 calories per serving mixed with milk. So do i really need 800 calories a serving NOT REALLY 500 is good enough if you eating right. SO i only use 2 scoops instead of 3 which is the normal serving amount. This does to things A. Save you money B. MAke sure your not overloading on calories. Becasu you wanna get swole the healthy way not fat

NexT quick tip Supplements Pro's/Con's I dont want no 1 getting there A-roid on LMAO

Until next time get those push ups in and eat a meal your a step closer to getting your swole on.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm

OK OK if you really wanna get swole i got the real secret.........CALL AROID

Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm

OK OK if you really wanna get swole i got the real secret.........CALL AROID

lmao word
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

OK people here 1 MAJOR lesson in this Swole game DEDICATION! Time and time again i used to go hard then fall off week by week. Now im fully motivated and seeing results and its great. You have to find new ways to motivate yourslef day in day out. Music while you workout is a great tool and can help you with those tough reps.
Set goals Weekly goals monthly goals and make them goals you can reach for example add a 10 more push ups 2 more pull ups go 5 lbs higher on the weights. An dif all esle fails

FIND A FINE BITCH AND USE HER MOTIVATION!!!
All niggas wants bitches on them so use them to push that weight up.
Good day niggas
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Good day niggas

yes yes YES... *tiger woods fist pump*

NO FUCKIN HOMO... But I look @ dudes like Nelly or LL or some shit..... & be like THAT'S what I wanna look like....
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:39 pm

[12:38:32] SHIrT : oh yeah, it's easier to stay in shape than to get in shape

One of the realist statments ever said remeber that
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:

Good day niggas

yes yes YES... *tiger woods fist pump*

NO FUCKIN HOMO... But I look @ dudes like Nelly or LL or some shit..... & be like THAT'S what I wanna look like....

even though you prefaced it w/ no homo it was mad fuuny *deceased*. oh yeah, motivation by way of women is a good way to go. especially when i go to the cardio room to run on the treadmill, i try to get behind one of those white girls on a stairmaster, bike or other treadmill esp if she has a lil phatty on here. plus i'm going to texas to see this doll i've known forever and that's motivation enough.
Back to top Go down
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:07 pm

OK Peoples im back again with so mo advice Heres a sample Diet from another website i food thats great for weight gain and easy to do day to day here it is

How To Gain Weight
By Marc David

Until I started following a routine to eat, my gains were minimal. Once I set my eating times to a specific time during the day along with a protein boost, I could see the gains immediately. This sample program is a quick way to get your protein WAY up and generally increase your food intake. But it doesn't require the traditional sit down 6+ a day to eat 30 chicken breasts and spend all day cooking. I've got a full-time job at a corporate office. Cooking isn't an option. Nor is eating 6+ times a day involving meals with Tupperware and the likes. I need food and I need it fast. Try this program on for size and notice the size you just might see.

Meal 1 7:00am

1 packet of a meal replacement with 16 ounces of skim milk
1 serving of whole grain cereal
1 cup of non/low-fat yogurt
1 piece of fruit
Meal 2 - 9:00am

1 serving of whey protein mixed in 10 ounces of water
1 large apple
Meal 3 -12:00pm

2 grilled chicken breasts
1 serving of brown rice
1 cup of low-fat yogurt
1 serving of whey protein
Meal 4 - 3:00pm

1 packet of a meal replacement with 16 ounces of water and 5-10 grams of L-Glutamine
1 large banana Pre-Workout
1 workout bar of your choice (preferably some carbs and 20+ grams of protein)
Meal 5 - 6:00pm (Post-workout)

1 serving of whey protein combined with 1 5gram serving of Creatine mixed in kool-aid. (This is an important meal and is designed for an insulin spike at just the right time to increase creatine and amino acid uptake by the muscle cells).
Meal 6 -7:00pm

8 to 10 ounces of a lean round or flank steak
1 serving of rice 1 medium baked potato
1 large green salad
Meal 7 - 10:00pm

1 packet of a meal replacement with 16 ounces of skim milk
1 large banana
3 to 5 grams of L-Glutamine

I just found this sample and im going to follow it for a month and see what happens
Good Luck everybody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Hungry to Swole   From Hungry to Swole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Hungry to Swole
Page 1 of 1