Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

questions about doogro??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male
Number of posts : 166
questions about doogro?? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100questions about doogro?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

questions about doogro?? Empty
PostSubject: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

questions about doogro?? Btle_Leave-In
yo i bought this today havent used it yet just wanted to no if anyone has ever used
it yet and has it helped

questions about doogro?? Jar20Mega20Thick
and i bought this ish to heard this ish is good but how do i apply it
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
questions about doogro?? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100questions about doogro?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 pm

my lil bro jus started usin the conditioner and the rest of the doo gro family and his shine is GLEAMING i kno that conditoner is a good buy and with the grease i say apply it once every other day
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Crash wrote:
my lil bro jus started usin the conditioner and the rest of the doo gro family and his shine is GLEAMING i kno that conditoner is a good buy and with the grease i say apply it once every other day
so i can use both one time then ?? cus i will use the leave in every night and the grease 3-4 times a week
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm

360deep wrote:
Crash wrote:
so i can use both one time then ?? cus i will use the leave in every night and the grease 3-4 times a week

put the grease in like a moisturizer
i would put the conditioner in after shampoo and wash that out after 5 minutes or so Cool
Back to top Go down
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
questions about doogro?? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100questions about doogro?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:16 pm

242spinna wrote:
Crash wrote:
just pic one and use the days u dont use the pomade
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
questions about doogro?? Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100questions about doogro?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:40 pm

if its a conditioner of course u can use that
every wash day. the grease is a beast but make
sure its spread even acreoss ur head. use greas
1x a day like at night and u will look fresh in
the morning
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm

SoufKakSpinna wrote:
if its a conditioner of course u can use that
every wash day. the grease is a beast but make
sure its spread even acreoss ur head. use greas
1x a day like at night and u will look fresh in
the morning
thats wat i was telling nj that aint a conditioner its a leave in treatment but i rarely use it any way so dnt worry bout it...... i just saw were i can buy the lotion so ima cop that guess how much is for the lotion
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:09 pm

why did you make TWO different threads when you could have put it all in one. Neutral
Back to top Go down
242spinna
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
242spinna

Male

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm

SlimTim wrote:
why did you make TWO different threads when you could have put it all in one. Neutral
i made this thread a long time ago like 1 week and a half and i made the other one about 2 days ago niggas brought it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions about doogro??   questions about doogro?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions about doogro??
Page 1 of 1