Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!

Go down 
+3
WAVECRAZE3000
Jerz
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Empty
PostSubject: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 pm

sry last thread was FUCK UP...

same shit different thread...

No-shows for battles
NO-SHOWS FOR BATTLES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u do not show up for a battle u scheduled and u do not cancel two weeks prior u can kiss ur chance of ever gaining rank on the site good bye....if i can think of somethin worse i will....like take ur chatbox away....
if u are already ranked..YOU WILL BE DEMOTED! im not jokin..u will be kicked out of ur group so god damn fast...u schedule u WILL battle..or u mind as well never log in again..cuz u will lose respect, powers all kinds of shit..so YOU BETTA SHOW! i dont care if u got one pic of ur top...U BETTA PUT THAT ONE PIC IN THAT BATTLE THREAD...

lol okay now that we got that out the way......
we can get into the way the tournament will be judged....

we still need one more team for each level...but its kool i disclose the way things will go down anyways.....

ALRIGHTY fellaz this battle will go down not like ANY other battle u seen...not only do we have the best visual battle maker on the net, jojo.

BUT the site will not be votin for this battle...
i am currently a assembling a elite panel of wavers to judge the battles! MWAHHAHAHAHA
so far i have youngchris committed to judging and omm. i am also tryna get in contact wit big tippuh, sleepy and one other..i have not decided yet.

these elite panel of judges will be grading you on the following.

connections
depth
The problem side (right side)
pic taking ability (making sure u have atleast 4 clear shots of waves)

Bonus points: bonus points can be awarded for overall "WHOA" factor. if you took an amazing lookin pic that takes back a judge OR if a judge is jus impressed by a certain aspect of ur waves (depth, right, connections) he can award u up to 5 added bonus points (THIS IS HUGE and WILL determine the outcome of alot of battles)

now each category u will be graded on will be worth 10 points. the thing about this battle is that it will be graded boxing scoring style.

now i dont know if any of u have played fight nite but if u win a round u get 10 and the boxer that loses gets 9. but if u knock the opponent out in a particular round u get 10 and the loser gets 8. knock him down twice he gets 7 and the winner 10 and so on and so forth.

this tournament will be judged the SAME exact way..

for example.

im battling jayrock and they think jayrock has better depth than i for his particular texture..
then jayrock would get 10 i would get 9. makes sense?
lets say the judges believe jayrock is killin me in depth, jay would get 10 i would get 8....and so on and so forth.

now the twist of the tournament is that the scores are accumulative, MEANING, u have a partner so he has to be on his game too. so it doesnt matter if u get all 10's and 5 bonus points and ur partner gets all 7's cuz he was slacking u will not win...ur total score for the battle depends on how BOTH wavers do....not just you. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

alright so lemme break it down for you...jus so u can get a grasp of wat i mean....

Jayrock1 and jayrock2 vs rudebwoy1 and rudebwoy2

Omm's score:
jayrock1
depth: 10
connections: 9
problem side: 10
pic takin ability: 8

bonus points: 3

jay's total score 40/45 possible

jayrock2
depth: 9
connections: 8
problem side 7
pic takin ability 10

bonus points: 0
jay2 total score 34/45 possible

accumulative: 74/90 possible

vs

rudebwoy1
depth: 8
connections: 10
problem side: 10
pic takin ability: 9
bonus points: 2

rude1 total score 39/45 possible

rudebwoy2
depth: 7
connections: 8
problem side: 6
pic takin ability: 10

bonus points: 0

rude2 total score 31/45

accumalitive: 71/90

jayrock 1&2 = 74
rude 1&2 = 71

well thats about it..any suggestions or w.e.

lemme know wat u think about the tournament style judging system. this should get rid of alot of the problems alot of battles faced..... thx for reading

thats it.

Last edited by RudeBwoy_DreBaby on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 pm

okay after much thought wit myself i decided to add some kind of voting system for the ppl...i dont want it to be poll style tho. becuz of the facts teams might vote...

BUT i will put in place..that if 10 ppl (number subject to change) write in the thread of the battle that they do not agree with the outcome of the battle....that the battle results can and will be overturned. make sense?
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
okay after much thought wit myself i decided to add some kind of voting system for the ppl...i dont want it to be poll style tho. becuz of the facts teams might vote...

BUT i will put in place..that if 10 ppl (number subject to change) write in the thread of the battle that they do not agree with the outcome of the battle....that the battle results can and will be overturned. make sense?

yea
one question?
none of those 10 ppl can be people that were in the battle rite?
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 pm

So who the fuck are the fuckin judges fuckboy?
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:

i kno YC is one
im guessing YC omm Gris nd vision plus others
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:17 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

yea
one question?
none of those 10 ppl can be people that were in the battle rite?

NOPE!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:

i kno YC is one
im guessing YC omm Gris nd vision plus others

so far i got YC and OMM committed..i want sleepy to be a judge for his own sites first tournament..and im thinkin about askin ant to be a judge...
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Man Ant would be the best judge
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

good rules....offical date yet???
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm

SlimTim wrote:
good rules....offical date yet???

The battle will take place the 24-27. thats the time frame but i havent decided out of those 3 days yet...ill keep you updated..i always do lol..
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 pm

i like them dates you should let more people know
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh ya this tourny is gonna set SB off on the right foot
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:59 pm

another question
lol wat if its a miracle nd YOU dont show up? lmao
is it still gona be bye bye rank nd never to return?
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:
another question

HAHAHHAHAA!

u a fool....if i dont show...sure...demote me...u can take my chatbox away... shrug

it aint my site..its the members so sure...if thats fair..its fair..
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:34 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:
another question

HAHAHHAHAA!

u a fool....if i dont show...sure...demote me...u can take my chatbox away... shrug

it aint my site..its the members so sure...if thats fair..its fair..

lmao i was speakin for the people lol sike nah
that jus popped up in my head i dont want nobody like why rude aint get demoted? im leavin
but u gona be there i jus used u cuz u a mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!   NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW. RULES AND JUDGING STYLE FOR TWO TO TANGO!
Page 1 of 1