Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!

Go down 
+7
staka12
Sid
SLIM
theactuary
P3rf3cto
Jayrock
JoJO
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Empty
PostSubject: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 am

OK fellas its up we got all the spots filled..The only bad thing is rude is going

to set up the polls and juding style how ever he is going to do that so i locked

all the battles untill he dose his thing. Sorry for all the delays but we had too

and some ppl didnt show up so yeah.

as for the teams and who is battling who

TEAM 1
Troy504
yungnaija

vs

TEAM 6
Staka12
betterthanyou

TEAM 2
Slimtim
Kasper Cole

vs

TEAM 5
the actuary
Dame

TEAM 3
Simms1992
oceanwaves4

vs.

TEAM 4
clean
Mr. waves

here are the links

http://www.sbwaves.com/360-fight-club-f6/tournament-battle-team-1-vs-team-6-t1497.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/360-fight-club-f6/tournament-battle-team-2-vs-team-5-t1498.htm

http://www.sbwaves.com/360-fight-club-f6/tournament-battle-team-3-vs-team-4-t1499.htm
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:05 am

Hmm Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
P3rf3cto
Takes two to tango winner
P3rf3cto

Male
Number of posts : 331
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 am

and so it begins
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
theactuary

Male
Number of posts : 14
Originated Wave Site : WB
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 am

i think team 5 going to take it all..
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 pm

theactuary wrote:
i think team 5 going to take it all..

lol OH...your serious. I thought it was a joke. shrug

But yea... i think its bullshit that niggas cant take one back pic to turn in...there is no excuse for having missing angles. Complete bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 pm

damn i wanna vote
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm

bigsid 2 wrote:
damn i wanna vote

me too...i wish they would hurry up and unlock this shit... Neutral
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male
Number of posts : 207
Originated Wave Site : Hairboutique and Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm

I think the battle with Team 2 and Team 5 is gonna be good
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:45 pm

are we gon open this up anytime soon Question
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:25 pm

i like wat i see in them threads suprising shit in there
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

dammn i didnt know the tourney was going to end in one day lol
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:25 pm

JoJO wrote:

well im glad it did....the voting was...smh horrible
i sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
theactuary

Male
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm

So we win the popular vote, but it gets overturned by the electorate. Now I know what Gore felt like in 2000.. shrug
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 pm

JoJO wrote:

That was THEE fastest tournament in HISTORY... I didn't even get to vote.. No
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 pm

theactuary wrote:
So we win the popular vote, but it gets overturned by the electorate. Now I know what Gore felt like in 2000.. shrug

yal shouldnt have even won that....stupid niggas dont know how to vote.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Hollidaystylez wrote:
JoJO wrote:

That was THEE fastest tournament in HISTORY... I didn't even get to vote.. No

niggas was gettin stupid with the votes...so im glad it ended.
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
theactuary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:50 pm

SlimTim wrote:
shouldnt have even won that....stupid niggas dont know how to vote.

naw bro..ppl spoke king
Back to top Go down
betterthanyou
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
betterthanyou

Male
Number of posts : 155
Originated Wave Site : 360waves.net
Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 pm

ok so after we advance can we send in more pics ??
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 am

u wanna know the sad thing my dumb ass thought it wuzz ova.. Im thinking it a battle and now its ova..lol this whole tyme.. I didnt think about advancing or nun of that. :roflmao:

Last edited by Cl3an on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 am

theactuary wrote:
SlimTim wrote:
shouldnt have even won that....stupid niggas dont know how to vote.

naw bro..ppl spoke king
thats ok....the niggas that knew what they were doing voted....and WE won. pimp

Cl3an wrote:
u wanna the sad thing my dumb ass thought it wuzz ova.. Im thinking it a battle and now its ova..lol this whole tyme.. I didnt think about advancing or nun of that.
lol
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 am

betterthanyou wrote:

it would make a stronger second round
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 am

staka12 wrote:
betterthanyou wrote:

it would make a stronger second round
it is a good suggestion, should be optional tho...cus yall know everybody not gonna be able to get new pics up that soon...and then jojo gonna have to make new borders/backgrounds or w/e it's called, so idk
Back to top Go down
staka12
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
staka12

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 am

Kasper Cole wrote:

it is a good suggestion, should be optional tho...cus yall know everybody not gonna be able to get new pics up that soon...and then jojo gonna have to make new borders/backgrounds or w/e it's called, so idk

yh i agree that it should be optional
Back to top Go down
P3rf3cto
P3rf3cto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

Honestly I sent in enough pics for a second round I think....I sent in like 7 pics. I think @ least some shouldnt be the same in the next round iono.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
SLIM

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:47 am

nah i think its the same pics....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!   Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up & Coming Wavers *It takes 2 to tango* Is now up!!!
Page 1 of 1