Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********

Go down 
+15
Suprah
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
SLIM
jiggy terp
Imfamus
@iRam
Terry901
WAVECRAZE3000
Jerz
Dame13
gAme0va
KBezzy
King Littles
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

if we got it started would u be willing to donate money to the site to improve it??
Hell yea! SB all day!
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_lcap47%*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_rcap
 47% [ 17 ]
uh, i guess if thats wat it takes.
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_lcap19%*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
i mean, it jus doesnt seem safe to me, nah.
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_lcap8%*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
FUCK NO!
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_lcap25%*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Empty
PostSubject: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 am

iight nigglets... as u know sb is on a mission to be the next great thing on the net....

BUT...

ppl are demanding things from the site that is jus not possible on a FREE forum.....

SO....this is a quik poll to see where the morale of the site is at....

ppl want luxuries like chatbox while browsing forums...arcades and all kinds of shit...

but despite wat u may think THESE FORUMS COST MONEY.....

wavebuilder sells products to up-keep its site...

360 is independent also...

BUT they have ppl that donate to the site to keep it afloat.....and 24,000 members later..they're sittin pretty....

right now....we have about 400....prolly no more then 40 active...

but we are on the comeup..as long as ppl stay active AND POST!!! when u post..u generate activity....

now imma get straight to it...

if u wanna see considerable changes to the site....we're gonna have to get money circulating...

NOW WAIT!! lol before yall niggaz start exiting out this thread and loggin off and deleting ur account....

think about it....

this site is free advice for ANYTHING in ur life...its free....its your entertainment...most of us wake up and check it before skool, after skool and before we go to bed. i even heard ppl say this site has replaced myspace for them.. some ppl log on while there AT WORK!

u pay for services like xbox live that entertain you...

y not sb....jus imagine wat this site can be....

now we're not gonna beg niggaz for money...or e-muscle niggaz for shit...if u donate, u donate. if u dont, u dont...point blank period...

but once again this is a people site and this is wat the vets of the site have promised to its members...so jus how u guyz control wat goes on the site..u have to help put into it...so u dont give money u dont get luxuries like chatbox on all pages and shit...

another thing is yall pay 12 -13 for e-books and homeade pomades from random niggaz on the net...HELP YOUR SITE BECOME GREAT....

for niggaz worried about their money...
there will be a sticky thread in "site info" that states all the money that comes in and where it goes to......

now this will not be happenin RIGHT NOW..but if the members of the site want to keep upgrading the site at this rate....money will have to be involved....if i had the money i would pay for it all myself...i think yall know that..BUT i dont...i myself will make donations regularly if and when we get this started..and u can believe all the mods will too...

think about it...if we get 40 ppl to donate 5 dollaz that $200

if we donate 10 per person that $400
$400 dollars to upgrade the site and make it even a better experience for you the members...this is a PEOPLES/MEMBERS SITE first so you betta believe if money gets involved YOU WILL SEE NOTICEABLE UPGRADES!!

SO PLZ, take the poll...i need everyone who opens this thread to take it to see where niggaz head at...

ALSO

rewards will be involvled for donaters...
of course DONATERS will have the most say on wat gets upgraded and where the money goes...if u dont donate...well ur opinion really dont mean shit....

donaters will possibly be given access to advances e-book if he agrees...

more rewards will be thought up in the future...so if u got any questions feel free...

thats it...
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 am

I couldn't have said it any better myself... Contrary to what ya'll may think somebody is funding WB or 360... That's how they can do so much "cool shit".... But this site host is free. There is only so much stuff I can "tweak"....

In the future if we do decide to do this there are secure ways we can set up the donations & stuff. (paypal, etc.) I can put my bread up it's no prob. Matter of fact I'll be the FIRST to donate if I knew niggas were down with the cause.
Back to top Go down
King Littles
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
King Littles

Male
Number of posts : 54

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 am

All I'm gonna say is: In the words of the Late Johnny Cochran.......
"If it doesn't fit..... Get a bigger condom"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/JLittles2
KBezzy
Admin
Admin
KBezzy

Male
Number of posts : 425
Originated Wave Site : WB
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 am

*claps hands*

Great Post
Everyone left WB for there own reason i know but one main reason was that WB wasnt OUR site and is was owned and ran be some guy who logged on when he felt like it and didnt really do nuttin for us. This provides us with a great chance to take SB to the next level. You want new better things this is how to get it. We all spend countless dollars on products a few dollars for OUR site is not to much to ask. SB is YOUR guys site As a MOD i will be donating more than 5 dollars to get things going and i assure you that your money will be used wisley and you will see the benefits of your money. With these new items on the site it will attract new people making the site better and more user freindly. You will be part of the ORIGINAL SB crew that took this site to the next level. Its all up to you guys but i know there are plenty of people on this site that wanna see SB b that site. SO lets be part of this and keep the MOVEMENT going!
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 am

J.Littles wrote:
All I'm gonna say is: In the words of the Late Johnny Cochran.......
"If it doesn't fit..... Get a bigger condom"

:roflmao:

dis nigga is trippin dont mind him......
but lemme know wat yall niggaz think...AND MAKE SURE U CHOOSE ON THE POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:41 pm

im wit it. i just wanna make sure i know where my money is going before i donate. can't be givin away money so holliday can buy tacos at lunch time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 pm

gAme0va wrote:
im wit it. i just wanna make sure i know where my money is going before i donate. can't be givin away money so holliday can buy tacos at lunch time

:roflmao: Game you ain't shit.... lol
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:56 pm

plz comment in thread..i want to know who is down and who isnt and Y..
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm Down For It
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 pm

i dont got a problem doin that
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Fuck no!!WTF am I made outta money?j'p is there some address that I send could the money to and how DO I KNOW THAT MY MONEY DONATIONS R BEING USED TOWARDS THE CAUSE??

Last edited by wavecraze3000 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

@ craze good question there are a couple ways

we could send it to holliday/sleepy but i aint tryna pay nobody rent..but if sbwaves opens a pay pal account..and we use our accounts to donate....

only problem is only paypal niggas could donate...

or if u are really a trusting person u could send to a member u trust wit paypal and then they could donate for you...

also if this were to happen..there would be a sticky for all the financial info sayin where all the money is going how much money came in..who donated wat..who donated who...

if u see that ppl are sendin money and the site isnt upgrading that would be a good time to stop...but im not askin for niggaz to donate their life savings..five-ten dollars...ur lunch money for one day ya dig..lol
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Ya thats a good idea....just one or two dollars here and there could go a long way......
Back to top Go down
Terry901
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Terry901

Male
Number of posts : 92
Originated Wave Site : www.wavebuilder.com

Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 pm

good shyt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/terry901
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 pm

yup..it doesnt cost THAT much to upkeep a site....so im not askin for $100 dollar donations...the site will flourish if we have cooperation...
Back to top Go down
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm

paypal for the win. plastic Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm

no i wouldnt do it bc i dont have access to paypal etc........what could u possibley need money for that cant be done by a member here???or 360 for that matter........you want a new page layout.....PHOTOSHOP html coding..........i mean really......i didnt read initial post either
EDIT.. we should take baby steps 1st.....NEW LAYOUT idk completely how its done but if its photoshop and html coding i will help out a lil

Last edited by *mari* on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm

*mari* wrote:
no i wouldnt do it bc i dont have access to paypal etc........what could u possibley need money for that cant be done by a member here???or 360 for that matter........you want a new page layout.....PHOTOSHOP html coding..........i mean really......i didnt read initial post either

well u should before u come here and make urself sound like an ass mari....

but atleast ur honest lol...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:32 pm

well i read bits and peices of it but still........why do u want an arcade on a wave site???isnt that why u bought your p3/360 etc? thats a waste imo...chat box while browsing thats a nice luxery but we've been on WB a while b4 we got one.....so......to each his own but imo a wave site isnt a big enough deal to donate money sorry not my style
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

I'm all for improving the quality of the site
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm

After reading the ratonale, I can do something short for the benefit of the waveing community. This site was here when I looked. In order to keep what you have, you have to give it away. Spread the love. Breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:09 pm

*mari* wrote:
well i read bits and peices of it but still........why do u want an arcade on a wave site???isnt that why u bought your p3/360 etc? thats a waste imo...chat box while browsing thats a nice luxery but we've been on WB a while b4 we got one.....so......to each his own but imo a wave site isnt a big enough deal to donate money sorry not my style

Oh you can't donate $5 bucks but you can clown us about buying cheap sneakers? And I thought I was cheap... smh :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm

lets get it straight here people. IF and when we do do this we're not asking people to donate extravagant amounts of money. $5 or $10 bucks... you spend that much on products. Like I said, I won't go thru with anything unless it's legit. And like I said THIS IS ONLY IF AND WHEN we decide to upgrade...
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
*mari* wrote:

Oh you can't donate $5 bucks but you can clown us about buying cheap sneakers? And I thought I was cheap... smh :roflmao:
i dont have paypal access nor do i have a job anymore the chineese place was wicky wicky WACK.............
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm

i'd put in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********   *******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! ********* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*******VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ THREAD!!! *********
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next