Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Wave E-book In the Works

Go down 
+6
Dame13
SLIM
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Imfamus
Jerz
Suprah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

Wave E-book In the Works Empty
PostSubject: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:34 pm

as some of you vets may know, im making a wave - ebook but this is different, im not selling it.

its gunna be a book that could be given to ppl who win X amounts of battles, or give good info to the site [ this can help established wavers too]

this book is mostly for noobs [ beginning wavers]
if we see you making an effort to the site and progressing good in waving

we [as in mods, admin holliday.. although im not a mod]can link you to download the book

this post is mainly for the vets like rude bwoy, wn3,holliday, sleepy, Yc [ optimus prime ], Skrilla , Bank and etc..

i will include many info thats on here and my basic knowledge of waving and basic hair/skin/scalp care

ive slacked tho i started a month ago and im goin in this time now, ima give the PDF file to all the vets when i finish puttin all the info i can in the e-book

What You Think?
Send Feedback
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

i like that good shit advanced
its gona make people put it work on the site
Back to top Go down
Imfamus
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Imfamus

Male
Number of posts : 543
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

*e-daps Advanced* We bought to have an exclusive e-wave book Cool
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 pm

NJ Spinna wrote:

thanks thats my main goal, this book gunna have mad info and it would have you waving good and healthy
plus it gives all the vets a voice

WaveMaster21 wrote:
*e-daps Advanced* We bought to have an exclusive e-wave book

im releasing this to sb first
its gunna be password protected and the password will only be known to vets, mods, and admins

and ima make two versions, the sb exclusive one will have alot more info then the 2nd general version
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Advanc3d wrote:
NJ Spinna wrote:

thanks thats my main goal, this book gunna have mad info and it would have you waving good and healthy
plus it gives all the vets a voice

WaveMaster21 wrote:
*e-daps Advanced* We bought to have an exclusive e-wave book

im releasing this to sb first
its gunna be password protected and the password will only be known to vets, mods, and admins

and ima make two versions, the sb exclusive one will have alot more info then the 2nd general version

thats wat good
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm

sb all day fami breakn barmy
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:19 pm

good shit advanced.....

and its free....

but the incentive to get it was very creative...i like

*edaps*
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

good shit....great idea.
Back to top Go down
Dame13
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
Dame13

Male
Number of posts : 191
Originated Wave Site : Gumbuilder.com R.I.P
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:23 pm

You Shouldn't Only Give It To The Vets You Should Give It To Worthy Noobs who Need Some serious Help
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Dame13 wrote:
You Shouldn't Only Give It To The Vets You Should Give It To Worthy Noobs who Need Some serious Help

HAHAHAHAA dis nigga want the book... :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Dame13 wrote:

thas good incentive son...thas all it is, its gon make you(or it should) wanna step ya game up..
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:35 pm

thanks rude, im not tryna make a profit offa it, jus wanna make sum good qaulity shyt

lol Dame13, its meant for noobs to step they wave game up, theres info here 2 get em started, the book is to make it close 2 perfect

thanks slim[

Wave E-book In the Works Youdaman
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm

A detailed waving book would be perfect for noobs who need everything broken down. The only thing i feel i need to know is what foods help promote healthy hair growth(already read your other threads)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
gAme0va
Spartan Spinna
Spartan Spinna
gAme0va

Male
Number of posts : 284
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

pass that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daxbk
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 am

Good stuff. My dude. Yall veterans share the love. i had been searching the web for a good site that was littered with a bunch of spam and advertisements. Let's keep up the good work. I like what I have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:44 am

My bad. Correction. I was lookin for a site that was not loaded with spam and advertisements. No disrespect intended from the previous post. Will read slower next time. Betta yet goin to be I am out.
Back to top Go down
simms1992
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
simms1992

Male
Number of posts : 84
Wave E-book In the Works Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Wave E-book In the Works Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:08 am

lol u tryin 2 make a quik dollar?
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm

no it's free^^^^^
reading is power
nd congrats wave sensei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave E-book In the Works   Wave E-book In the Works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wave E-book In the Works
Page 1 of 1