Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP

Go down 
+10
ironlungs
how2getwaves.com
SoufKakSpinna
Kasper Cole
andrelavelle
drownyall
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Atlboy
Death(Troy504)
DATBOY559
14 posters
AuthorMessage
DATBOY559
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
DATBOY559

Male
Number of posts : 407
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Empty
PostSubject: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm

IS DOO GRO lotion A GOOD DAILY MOISTERIZER IMA REPLACE MOTIONS WITH IT CUZ I GOT THINNING HAIR ON DA SIDES please help RECOMMEND PRODUCTS TO doo gro lotion or the vitalizer{the back of my head really aint dat dark}
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8286-1
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8287
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8290
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8303
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8302
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP 100_8306

Last edited by GLITCH1234 on Wed May 13, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Yes doo gro is a good moisturizer... and please work on yo pic takin...KB
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Hell yea.its the best 2 thicken your hair and get ur harder 2 wave sides in.i use it Smile
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:06 am

some of the worst pics ive ever seen..

plz better quality next time..

im not askin for the best..but this is damn near the worst...
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

Doo gro lotion is wet crack son...and I don't think u got thin sides jus got a lower cut then u should off to have good visibility in problem areas..keep grinding...as for the pics just keep ur hand steady,get good lighing,and back em up
Back to top Go down
andrelavelle
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
andrelavelle

Male
Number of posts : 229

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:53 am

Doo gro is dope! Focus on brushing brushing brushing and you'll be spinnin
Back to top Go down
Kasper Cole
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Kasper Cole

Male
Number of posts : 419

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:53 am

welcome to the site
i know u new and all but don't make two threads of the same thing....all that does is push down other helpful threads to the next page where they wont be seen.

u 15? man u need to get that Parkinson's/Arthritis taken care of (the only excuse i can think of for those terrible pics) lol

you're not gonna get many objections to using doo-gro around here, these dudes go crazy for that stuff. i think it's way too greasy tho
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:43 am

i know u looked at these pics b4 dropping.

and i know u saw other pics on this site.

BIGGGG DIFFERENCE. pic taking really helps

ur battling career fam
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:34 am

Kasper Cole wrote:
welcome to the site
i know u new and all but don't make two threads of the same thing....all that does is push down other helpful threads to the next page where they wont be seen.

u 15? man u need to get that Parkinson's/Arthritis taken care of (the only excuse i can think of for those terrible pics) lol

you're not gonna get many objections to using doo-gro around here, these dudes go crazy for that stuff. i think it's way too greasy tho

LOL
*edaps*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
how2getwaves.com
Seasick Creator
Seasick Creator
how2getwaves.com

Male
Number of posts : 210

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:23 am

Your hair look healthy. I can't really see where the thinning is happening just maybe need to wolf it out a bit, Train it to lay flat then cut it down some that way it will look deeper and fuller. But to answer your question try sulphur 8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.how2getwaves.com
ironlungs
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
ironlungs

Male
Number of posts : 3
Originated Wave Site : WB

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:51 am

workd for me! doo gro is great
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Pics are a bit cloudy. I could see in a couple of spots where the hair seemed thin. I use doo-gro but from a previous post this week I read that it has petroleum as an ingriedent. With that being said, just cycle off and on the stuff when you need it. I plan to use the entire container then switch back to the Kuze Indian Hemp. It had my hair growing like a forest as well.
Back to top Go down
Jayrock
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
Jayrock

Male
Number of posts : 778
Originated Wave Site : kaptainmoney.com

Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm

those pics hurt ma eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.teensearningcash.blogspot.com
BrAndon
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
BrAndon

Male
Number of posts : 350
MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

lol pics too blurry my dude
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:10 pm

doo gro n biotin pills

[ walks out]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP   MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY WAVE PICZ PLEASE HELP
Page 1 of 1