Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Rude explains 'Trimming'

Go down 
+2
Suprah
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
Rude explains 'Trimming' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rude explains 'Trimming' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Rude explains 'Trimming' Empty
PostSubject: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Iight well some ppl are still confused on wat a trim is....and how much they should take off.....

not to sound like grizzy or nothing but this is a good reason y ppl should learn the art of cuttin there own hair....becuz only u know ur hair...ill get into more detail in a second...

Iight so when ur wolfin or growin ur hair out...ur tryin to grow ur hair so u can improve depth and connection....but when u wolf to a certain extent....ur hair becomes uncontrollable and cant lay down correctly.....SO that is when u get a trim....and a trim is not a cut..its jus cuttin the unruly hairs off ur head...the hairs that would not lay down wit the rest......so that when u trim ur hair...u gettin rid of the junk hairs that is makin ur hair look 'messy'.....so that u can start over wit the new hairs and slowly work them into the trained hairs.....so afta u get the trim....u jus keep wolfin .......

a good thing about a trim is that when ur workin on problem sides and u get a trim....u will not lose progress...BUT thats the whole point...u want to cut ur hair so it looks presentable witout losin progress......

i seen TOO many threads of ppl sayin....everytime they cut there hair they lose waves on their 'problem' sides.....that is becuz the waves are not set in their hair yet...but when u trim it up..u jus get rid of the hairs that dont wanna stay down...and u keep wolfin..from that point..so u will still have the same progress...it will jus be cleaned up.....

imma try to explain it even better for the slow niggaz.......

IIGHT SO ur wolfin for 5 weeks..and ur hair is already shitty..and ur hair isnt really trained that much...so u jus go over it wit a higher guard..a gaurd that will actually take some off...and get rid of that top layer of hair that wont lay down wit the trained hairs...So ur hair is still pretty much the same length its jus 'tidied' up UNDERSTAND???

but this jus shows you that ur gonna have to wolf for longer periods to get ur problem sides to be perfect like the rest of ur hair...and remember trims are to help you slowly work in the new untrained hairs to the hairs that are already trained...some niggaz dont like to get trims and look like animals for weeks and they struggle to get all the hairs to lay down at once...but a waver that gets trims slowly works at it while wolfin for longer periods.....GET IT!?!?!

but this is why i say u should learn to cut ur own hair...its becuz u can see the guards and experiment urself to see which one works...and u can switch if one works better than another...at a barber shop u cant and if its fucked up its fucked up. meaning if he gave u a regular cut then its a wrap .but when u cut ur own hair u can actually see and hold the gaurds and test it on ur head and keep switchin til u find the perfect one but at a barber shop they dont wanna deal wit all that shit...but i got a homeboy wit waves that cuts my hair as of now..so he and i know wats up so we look at the gaurds together and all that shit...and he knows how important a cut is for waves so he has no problem testin things and finding a gaurd for a good trim and all that....So make sure u try to really learn about clippers becuz a haircut is REALLY important to wavers and every waver should know all about clippers.....

well hope that clears shit up...if not ask me wat u need help wit understanding...~1~
Back to top Go down
Suprah
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
Suprah

Male
Number of posts : 446
Originated Wave Site : Slavebuilder
Rude explains 'Trimming' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rude explains 'Trimming' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:57 pm

From slavebuilder I see

Good shyt still
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Rude explains 'Trimming' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Rude explains 'Trimming' Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:00 pm

yea..it is..i was told to put my productive threads and post them in here...

so i chose the ones that got me rep points.. shrug
Back to top Go down
jiggy terp
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
jiggy terp

Male
Number of posts : 826
Rude explains 'Trimming' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rude explains 'Trimming' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:30 am

That is a good claification. The trim keeps you rolling deeper into your wolfin episode.
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:34 am

ima try to learn how to trim my hair during the summer, i wouldnt want to fuck up and look lika clown during school...
goodshit rude
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:13 pm

i read this a while ago
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:05 pm

*mari* wrote:
i read this a while ago

yes u have..i was asked to post it over here and make it a sticky...just havent got to it.. shrug
Back to top Go down
theactuary
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
theactuary

Male
Number of posts : 14
Originated Wave Site : WB
Rude explains 'Trimming' Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100Rude explains 'Trimming' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

nice post rude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rude explains 'Trimming'   Rude explains 'Trimming' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude explains 'Trimming'
Page 1 of 1