Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

Go down 
+14
Jay08
SLIM
JoJO
omm-
bankboi09
WAVECRAZE3000
Mr. Tsunami
Atlboy
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
drownyall
BamaBoi72
Sid
Death(Troy504)
Jerz
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you want to see a battle beetween Bankboi09 and Rude?
Yes
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Vote_lcap87%RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Vote_rcap
 87% [ 39 ]
No
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Vote_lcap13%RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Empty
PostSubject: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I wana see this battle and im pretty sure some other people on SB would like to see this as well and to prove it there is a poll to see if im right. And if there is more yes votes than no votes then I DEMAND YOU TWO battle lol sike nah but it would be a good battle. Pick a date in the Summer Heat Series
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:33 pm

would be a good battle.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
Sid
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 715
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm

would be a dope battle
Back to top Go down
BamaBoi72
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
BamaBoi72

Male
Number of posts : 23
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:10 pm

yea put em on da spot crash lol
Back to top Go down
drownyall
Wave-Sensei
Wave-Sensei
drownyall

Male
Number of posts : 150
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:28 pm

We could use some more veteran support with this battle series....and I ain't gon front it would most liky be epic...
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:29 pm

*chants & pumps fist* WE WANT BATTLE!! WE WANT BATTLE!!
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Voted lets see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:36 pm

hmmm i wanna see somene battle OMM maybe i will .... 5 years from now
Back to top Go down
WAVECRAZE3000
WAVECRAZE3000

Male
Number of posts : 594
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Who's Rudebwoy????
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Mr. Tsunami wrote:

Omm vs Bank june 1st i think
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:03 pm

who voted no? lol... yea this summer sumtime is good, il let rude decide the date

Mr. Tsunami wrote:
i battle omm come june
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:03 pm

bankboi09 wrote:
who voted no? lol

lol i was thinkin the same thing but
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
omm-
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 14
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Bank are we sticking with june 1 or anytime in june? Im leaving to go down to miami for memorial day next thursday so i need to know a specific date
Back to top Go down
bankboi09
Show Stopper
Show Stopper
bankboi09

Male
Number of posts : 139
RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm

the later the better for me lol, il take advantage of this june 15th is a bet? it dont really matter to me fam
Back to top Go down
omm-
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:50 pm

june 15 is a monday. Let's make it the 19th which is a friday. That way you have more time and i have a specific date.
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Is Rude gona accept or not?
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm

wavecraze3000 wrote:
Who's Rudebwoy????

Some LOSER... shrug
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:13 pm

I think me and rude was talking about these two battling
o well lets see what he says
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Hollidaystylez wrote:
wavecraze3000 wrote:
Who's Rudebwoy????

Some LOSER... shrug

lol...

i want to see this.
Back to top Go down
Jay08
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
Jay08

Male
Number of posts : 67

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

lets see dis battle...*waits 4 rude 2 respond*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tsunami
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Mr. Tsunami

Male
Number of posts : 313

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm

omm- wrote:
june 15 is a monday. Let's make it the 19th which is a friday. That way you have more time and i have a specific date.

good choice
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm

sry for the late response....

and as of now the answer is no...

sry bank i always wanted to battle you but i told myself and others that as soon as two to tango is over im puttin waves on the back burner and gettin my life in order and gettin ME straight..

thats why i havent been on NEARLY as much.....

BUT...

if i HAVE to.....its w/e....
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

sry bank i always wanted to battle you but i told myself and others that as soon as two to tango is over im puttin waves on the back burner and gettin my life in order and gettin ME straight..

BUT...

you HAVE to lol jk
I do remember you saying that
BUT
u could take the last date which is the 28th of August but if you don't wana battle it's all good
Crash tried lol.. shrug
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Crash wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

BUT...

you HAVE to lol jk
BUT
u could take the last date which is the 28th of August but if you don't wana battle it's all good
Crash tried lol.. shrug

its not about wanting and not wanting to battle....
its about the fact that i already kicked workin out for the AF on overdrive and put waves in the back burner...
if i were to battle bank i would have to put workin out on the low and get back on my waves grind....like i told a couple members in the CB after the takes two..i havent brushed nor ragged.....

im jus not into waves as of now...
im tryna get me straight..but i do my best to get on at nite and post so niggaz know im still here..

sry if i let any of sb down....sometimes u gotta handle ya personal life..
Back to top Go down
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**
360 VETERAN
360 VETERAN
**WAVENIGGA 3.5**

Male
Number of posts : 769
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER.COM

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:15 pm

RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:
Crash wrote:
RudeBwoy_DreBaby wrote:

BUT...

you HAVE to lol jk
BUT
Crash tried lol.. shrug

its not about wanting and not wanting to battle....
its about the fact that i already kicked workin out for the AF on overdrive and put waves in the back burner...
if i were to battle bank i would have to put workin out on the low and get back on my waves grind....like i told a couple members in the CB after the takes two..i havent brushed nor ragged.....

im jus not into waves as of now...
im tryna get me straight..but i do my best to get on at nite and post so niggaz know im still here..

sry if i let any of sb down....sometimes u gotta handle ya personal life..
u good rude....
its not a let down
yu gotta handle ya business b4
do wat u gotta do...

im gonna have to start fallin back off sb in a lil while myself
cuz i gotta git ma shit together b4 i go off to college in august...
but yea, ill still be on sb hardbody in tha summer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/balla63
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT   RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUDE VS BANK GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next