Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit out new forum: http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
There is currently a new forum in the works, and its near completion! Feel free to check it out. Sign up! http://elitespins.niceboard.com/

Getting Waves The NJ Way

Go down 
+19
quaykey360
Kings Xbox 360 Zoro
Atlboy
Tai dai waves
bryan305
gotta get em back
NOEL
Death(Troy504)
JoJO
SoufKakSpinna
iceage
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
@iRam
mikebx
Major Payne
SLIM
SHIrT
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Jerz
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerz
Jerz

Male
Number of posts : 1726
Originated Wave Site : SlaveBuilder R.I.P SpinCity Rest In Shit
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Getting Waves The NJ Way Empty
PostSubject: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:45 pm

360 Waves can seem impossible to achieve but don’t give up. I’m bout to give you some advice on how to get them.
Choosing Your Products
First you are going to need to get a brush. I suggest you get a hard, medium, and soft brush but if you can’t get all of them at once I suggest you just get the hard brush and then the other two when you can or get one of those double sided brushes with one hard side and one soft side. Then its time to get your moisturizer. Moisture is one of the keys to getting waves. You can’t get waves with a dry scalp. You don’t have to buy a moisturizer if you want to use water as your moisturizer which is known as the H2O method. There are many different moisturizers the most popular ones are Hollywood Beauty Carrot Crème, Hollywood Beauty Olive Crème, Luster Pink Oil Moisturizer (Pink Lotion), Doo Gro Mega Thick

But there are other moisturizers that you can find at beauty supply stores, walgreens, or other stores that supply hair products. You also can get a pomade to hold your hair down like Murray’s Pomade, Sportin Waves, Ant Green’s Seasick, S-Curl 360 Style Pomade

When u apply these products use only a nickel or quater size. When u apply pomade first wet ur hair with a wet towel or rag and make sure its damp. Then put about a quater size of pomade on your palm and rub it together. Then Spread it evenly on head giving an equal amount to each side.
I don’t recommend you doing this until you develop a pattern. If you use pomade use it once every 3-4 days and use only a quarter size. You are also going to need a shampoo and conditioner.
Washing
Wash your hair twice a week, three times a week if its winter and its cold where you live. Conditioning is also helpful in getting soft hair

Brushing
Brushing is the key to to getting waves, not products. You should carry your brush everywhere. Brush your top forward, your back straight down starting at your crown, and your sides at a downward angle. You may have to change you angle depending on your head shape. Remember that you can’t brush too much and brushing=waves. Brush when you watching tv, brush when you chillin, brush in the car, brush on them long car rides or plane flights, brush everywhere lol. And another thing brushing ur head fast doesnt make ur waves come in any faster. Make steady accurate strokes and you will be more effective.

Wolfing
Wolfing is when you grow your hair until it is unmanageable and usually lasts for at least 3 weeks. Wolfin is the best way to get deep, 360 waves when you combine it with brushing. For all you pretty boys who don’t want to look rough just get a fresh shape up every week or two. When you wolf your waves become less visible as you get deeper into the sessions so if you can’t see your waves don’t worry they still there don’t panic. It is because your hair is forming a double S instead of the single S and that helps lay your hair down. Wave compression is very important when you are wolfing. Alot of brushing along with products when needed and your durag helps train your waves to lay down. If I were you I would wolf until your hair looks like a mess straight out of the durag. And make sure you don’t get scalped when you end your wolfin session. Tell your barber to cut with the grain and to use a guard when cutting your hair. Combing can also be helpful even though i looks like it can mess up your waves it can help keep ur hair from napping up.
Go light on the pomade until the later weeks of the wolfing session.

Daily Routine
You must be consistent with your brushing as well as your method. Shop around for different products but once you find the products that work best for you and a brushing pattern stick to it. Never change your brushing pattern. Moisturize twice a day or whenever your hair is dry. Brush whenever you have time. Do this and everything above and you will have 360 waves. Remember to keep your hair hydreated. Drink water especially when you exercising or playing sports. Wet your durag and wring it out once in a while.

Follow all these instructions and master the wave game and you can get deep waves like this(cedclark)
Getting Waves The NJ Way L_cb53e85ba1c44b86838bb03a7f23ce63

Last edited by Spawn on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle
Admin
Admin
Hollidizzle 4 Shizzle

Male
Number of posts : 572
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.... R.I.P.
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

GOOD SHIT NJ. *edaps* :D
Back to top Go down
SHIrT
DIPlomat
DIPlomat

Male
Number of posts : 170
Originated Wave Site : WB
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 pm

swaaaaaaaaaaaag..........swaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 pm

good stuff right here!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:03 pm

HollidayStylez wrote:
GOOD SHIT NJ. *edaps* :D

*edaps*
Back to top Go down
Major Payne
Admin
Admin
Major Payne

Male
Number of posts : 166
Originated Wave Site : Hair Boutique

Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Jersey in house! Good info my dude!
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
Jersey in house! Good info my dude!

till I die
Back to top Go down
mikebx
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mikebx

Male
Number of posts : 50
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Good information bro...
Back to top Go down
mikebx
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
mikebx

Male
Number of posts : 50

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Good information bro...
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:58 pm

bump i added a lil more info
Back to top Go down
@iRam
Off Topic Moderator
Off Topic Moderator
@iRam

Male
Number of posts : 1431

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:24 pm

nice job son..........i think this post whore will be getting a promotion soon hhahahahahaha......
announcement to the SB community:"*mari*/mari0293/mari_biotch shall not be posting any bigtime knowledge anytime soon. He is currently working on rehabing his waves back to peek position.HE will be dropping an update in the coming monthes so be prepared and remeber to bring your scuba diving gear. Thank you that is all" *mari's attorney at law grabs suitcase and walks out of the SB court room
Back to top Go down
RudeBwoy_DreBaby
Admin
Admin
RudeBwoy_DreBaby

Male
Number of posts : 871
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm

*mari* wrote:
nice job son..........i think this post whore will be getting a promotion soon hhahahahahaha......
announcement to the SB community:"*mari*/mari0293/mari_biotch shall not be posting any bigtime knowledge anytime soon. He is currently working on rehabing his waves back to peek position.HE will be dropping an update in the coming monthes so be prepared and remeber to bring your scuba diving gear. Thank you that is all" *mari's attorney at law grabs suitcase and walks out of the SB court room
lookin foward to that.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jerz
Jerz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm

*mari* wrote:
nice job son..........i think this post whore will be getting a promotion soon hhahahahahaha......announcement to the SB community:"*mari*/mari0293/mari_biotch shall not be posting any bigtime knowledge anytime soon. He is currently working on rehabing his waves back to peek position.HE will be dropping an update in the coming monthes so be prepared and remeber to bring your scuba diving gear. Thank you that is all" *mari's attorney at law grabs suitcase and walks out of the SB court room
lmao word
Back to top Go down
iceage
Ripplemania
Ripplemania
iceage

Male
Number of posts : 75
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

good info man
Back to top Go down
SoufKakSpinna
Certified DIPlomat
Certified DIPlomat
SoufKakSpinna

Male
Number of posts : 598
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue59 / 10059 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:00 pm

sound like u copied that out a magazine.....good job fam
very helpful
Back to top Go down
JoJO
The Battle Maker
The Battle Maker
JoJO

Male
Number of posts : 812
Originated Wave Site : Sbiz Em' uP

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:15 pm

good post fam

but where did you find that picture at?
Back to top Go down
Death(Troy504)
Gallery Moderator
Gallery Moderator
Death(Troy504)

Male
Number of posts : 1260
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 pm

JoJO wrote:
good post fam

but where did you find that picture at?

Ya i was wondering that 2, i was like "that cant be NJ, i know that nigga aint spinnin that hard" no offense.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tjr131
NOEL
DIPlomat
DIPlomat
NOEL

Male
Number of posts : 157
Originated Wave Site : Wavebuilder.com aka CRAPBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 pm

good shit mayne you stated all the main facts i think are important to waving...
Back to top Go down
gotta get em back
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
gotta get em back

Male
Number of posts : 4
Originated Wave Site : wavebuilder.com
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Good advice
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/datniggajamezjonez
bryan305
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 2
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue94 / 10094 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 am

good stuff man u got dem boys spinin goos stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tai dai waves
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Tai dai waves

Female
Number of posts : 414

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 am

grate post
Back to top Go down
Atlboy
Superstar Spinna
Superstar Spinna
Atlboy

Male
Number of posts : 384
Originated Wave Site : http://www.wavebuilder.com/

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Nice post & Waves Smile
Back to top Go down
Kings Xbox 360 Zoro
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block

Male
Number of posts : 19
Getting Waves The NJ Way Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Getting Waves The NJ Way Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Atlboy wrote:
Nice post & Waves Smile

those arent his waves
Back to top Go down
SLIM
Drown bitches... I am your wave GOD
SLIM

Male
Number of posts : 1783

Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:49 pm

they nice though
Back to top Go down
quaykey360
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
quaykey360

Male
Number of posts : 3
Originated Wave Site : WAVEBUILDER

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 am

GOOD SHIT THOUGH MY NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Waves The NJ Way   Getting Waves The NJ Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Waves The NJ Way
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next